Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Reviews for Priority Appliance Service Ltd

NF in Richmond
NF in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Quick fridge door handle replacement

Ten years we put in a new fridge. After ten years of door opening even the handle suddenly came off. The model is no longer available and we thought parts might be hard to find.

The original supplier recommended Priority and we found them very friendly responsive to every question. The technician called to set up a time and arrived on time with the parts needed. He was very efficient indeed and we are pleased to be back to normal so soon.

Maria in Richmond
Maria in Richmond

Repair of a stove top

My Miele stove top burners were very slow to ignite. Colten from Priority Appliance came initially to determine the cause of the problem. The burners required replacement. He returned yesterday to do that. He was very professional and got the job done very quickly. We are very happy with the service and would definitely call Priority again and would request Colten to do the work

Sara in Oliver
Sara in Oliver
1 review Vancouver, BC

appliance repair

Will was fantastic. He listened politely while I described the problem and he was able to quickly determine what was wrong with my dishwasher. He ordered the part for me right away.

Marie R from Burnaby
Marie R from Burnaby
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Stove repair

Will from Priority Appliance is the best technician I've ever dealt with. He has a solid understanding of electronics, allowing him to trouble shoot and fix the problem. He has saved me lots of money by not having to replace appliances. I've had him several times, different appliances, different brands, and he has always figured it out.

Lo in Richmond
Lo in Richmond

Appliance repair

Will was my technician and he was very good. He was polite and courteous and looked into parts to give me the information I needed to make a decision. I would recommend him to anyone.

Jess from Langley
Jess from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Fantastic!

Stephen was fantastic! Very nice, polite, professional, and fixed our microwave in a short amount of time. Great family business, I would definitely recommend this company to anyone ! :)

3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Well Done A+ - Fixed leaky Whirlpool Washer

This is my second time using this company. Once again I was really, really impressed with their service. They came the day I called them and arrived right on time. The technician Dominic knew the problem within minutes, had the parts ready to go and I was able to use my washer within an hour of his arrival. This company is professional, gives fair pricing and the technician was polite, friendly and earned my trust as he was willing to discuss the problem and show me the "damaged" part. I am going to call this company for all of my appliance repairs!

J West Van
J West Van
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Miele dishwasher

Moe from Priority Appliance Service came out to fix our dishwasher. Got right on it. Definitely knew his stuff. Great service. Would use this company again and can recommend to others.

rnathan in Surrey
rnathan in Surrey
7 reviews Surrey, BC

Repaired Miele gas cooktop

A previous owner had cleaned our wok burner and reassembled it incorrectly. This was fixed very quickly. We then had a quick tour of the cooktop and two electric ovens. This was very helpful.

3 reviews Surrey, BC

Miele Coffee System

These guys are great! I highly recommend them and will definitely use them if I have a repair needed on an appliance. They were able to fix my coffee system and did it quickly. I was so impressed! They saved me buying a new one at over $3000! Thank you Priority Appliance Service!

More about Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Priority Appliance Service is Vancouver’s premier high end appliance service and repair company. A consistent commitment to quality has made Priority the preferred service company of dealers and manufacturers who work closely with the city’s leading builders, architects and designers. Please refer to our website for a list of brands ...