Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Pomo in Port Moody
Pomo in Port Moody
3 reviews Port Moody, BC

Refrigerator repair

Our new fridge was making a very loud noise - so loud it was hard to converse. We called Priority and they sent out a repairman, name Dominic. He came in smiling and chatting - we told him the problem and he fixed it in 15 minutes. Now we can talk without the fridge interrupting! Hopefully we never have another problem but if we did he would be requested to fix it.
Rod

Karen Fitzpatrick from Vancouver
Karen Fitzpatrick from Vancouver
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Dishwasher Repair

Had a problem with my Fisher Paykel dishwasher not draining fully. Dominic found the problem right away. Found the problem to be a worn rotor. Found the culprit . . . a cashew. All fixed. Also asked Dominic about my Fisher Paykel oven and how to clean. Walked me through how to remove everything and how to reinstall. Dominic is professional, personable and very knowledgeable. Will have all my appliances serviced though Priority Appliance.

Liz in Richmond
Liz in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Efficient repair of our oven

Ramin and his assistant Sergei arrived on time, were polite, professional, and diagnosed the problem efficiently. They quickly set about fixing our oven, and, during that time, gave us good suggestions about cleaning it and general maintenance of our stove top cooker

connie smith in Richmond
connie smith in Richmond

Miele freezer repair

With my request to fix an ice maker that was not working, Ramin from Priority not only solved that problem, but took the time to figure out WHY. Instead of having to replace a $1200 part, he fixed the freezer fan that had clogged because of a broken door latch. His perseverance saved me almost $1000. My Miele freezer and ice maker are working better than ever now!

Stu in Toronto
Stu in Toronto
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Stove Repair

We had a problem with gas supply to our stove and the Priority Appliances repairman, Colten, did an excellent job of both analyzing the problem and coming up with a solution. In the end we needed a new regulator. We were also having problems with lighting one of the burners so he recommended a new ignition kit which also solved this problem. Overall a very good experience for us.

Ted in Richmond
Ted in Richmond

Gas cooktop repair

We had had 2 other repair companies come out to repair one burner
On my gas cooktop...both technicians were unable to solve the problem.
Steve, from Priority Appliance, diagnosed and repaired the problem very quickly. We would highly recommend Priority!

Brian/Cindy Papp in Langley
Brian/Cindy Papp in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Replace rubber gasket Bosch Washer

Brad our Tech, was very polite had excellent knowledge. He was very knowledgeable about the product and the installation. We asked for advice on this product and he had no problem with giving the right advice. I pick this company as I like to keep business in the local area. Brad was from Langley. I will definitely use this company again. Highly recommended.

Brian

Terry in Victoria
Terry in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Vernon

Awesome service polite and friendly, Steve was great. He performed warranty work on our gas range and spent the time to investigate the issues we had. Tried a couple of tricks of the trade to rectify the problem but at the end needed to replace a defective part. Nice to see someone who takes pride in their work and trade, highly recommended!

Excellent, Professional and Trustworthy service!!!!

We highly recommend the technicians at Priority Appliance Service Ltd.!!!!! They have fixed several different appliances over the past 5 years and each time we have experienced excellent, knowledgeable and professional work. Their vehicles are equipped to readily repair a problem unless a particular part needs to be ordered. We are impressed that this company continues to send their technicians for further training as new technology comes on the market.
Thanks Colten for the excellent service today!!!!

Natalie from Vancouver
Natalie from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Oven Repair - Excellent Service!

From my first phone call to the completion of the appointment I received friendly and professional service. Luc arrived within the agreed time and was able to fix my oven quickly and efficiently. I will definitely call this company for my next repair.

More about Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Priority Appliance Service is Vancouver’s premier high end appliance service and repair company. A consistent commitment to quality has made Priority the preferred service company of dealers and manufacturers who work closely with the city’s leading builders, architects and designers. Please refer to our website for a list of brands ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Richmond?