Priority Appliance Service Ltd

220 - 4611 #6 Road
Richmond
BC
V6V 1Z7

I needed a service call for two appliances, my washing machine, which I didn't want to be without for too long, and my built-in kitchen bar fridge.
An appointment was made for service within days and I was also apprised of how much it was likely to cost. Colton turned up on time,
and was the nicest young man. He got to work right away, and diagnosed the problems. He returned a few days later with the replacement parts,
and fixed both problems right away.
I would recommend this company to friends. I am a return customer, and have always been happy with the repairs done.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Washing machine repair

Technician was prompt, very personable and knowledgeable.
It appeared my washing machine’s timer was malfunctioning which is problematic because the replacement part is no longer available.
The technician did more investigation and ‘thinking outside the box’ and discovered the lid switch was broken. After the lid switch was replaced the machine works great again.
This repair saved me from having to replace my washing machine.
THANK YOU!

Mom Colclough in Vancouver
Mom Colclough in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

The Best! I highly recommend Priority

We have had Priority many times and they have always been outstanding. Shawn Han, a technician who has helped us a few times, is a genius who seems to be able to fix anything, even lost causes. He is careful and very experienced and shows up when he says he will. The other technicians from Priority who have helped us in the past have also been excellent. We have found this company trustworthy and honest.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Service person Moe Ameli

Mr. Ameli came to our house on time as scheduled this morning to replace a part on our new Fisher & Paykel gas burner/oven. He did the repair quickly and took the carboard box and old part with him. I asked him about our problem sometimes in turning on the gas burners and he instructed that we have to hold the burner on for up to five seconds before releasing it. Otherwise the gas flame will go out when you release the knob. Then I showed him the problem with our Fisher Paykel fridge freezer where we were having difficulties loading the ice cube tray. He showed us how the drawer was not fully opened and this was the problem. He did all of this in a pleasing and kind way. He is a superior service man!

Bob and Hien Boase

Lolita Aaron in Richmond
Lolita Aaron in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Courtesy, Efficiency and swift response to what was an emergency

From the moment I called Priority Appliances I was greeted with a calm and steady voice in response to the urgency of my call. Our freezer drawer had jammed, and I was distressed about the waste of food. Since it was Canada day, there was no way I could get help.
Jordan who took my call, was calm and attended to my request for a service all. She had all our details, and that was reassuring and saved time.She arranged for a Service call which came the next day in the person of Ramin, who had been here before. He attended to our problem swiftly and efficiently, and managed to stay pleasant even though our puppy was keen to play with Ramin. He was courteous and pleasant.
We are grateful
Lolita Aaron

Michael  in Richmond
Michael in Richmond

gas range repair

The technician (Ramin ) arrived on time and was courteous and extremely professional. He solved the problem that we had been having with the gas stove's igniter. He showed me how to keep it clean and operational.
I would strongly recommend Priority Appliance Service to anyone.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Saved me an unnecessary $200 service call

Very impressed with Priority Appliance in my interactions with them this week. Called them to make a service appointment for our 15 year-old Bosch gas cooktop that is having some significant issues.

Within an hour of making the appointment, I got an unexpected return call from Wesley, to tell me that he knows this model of gas cooktop well and that there are not a lot of replacement parts available any more for this older model.

Basically he gave me a heads up that I could spend $200 on the service call and there would be a good chance there is nothing they could do to resolve the issues we've been having. After talking with my wife that evening, we decided it would make more sense to just purchase a new cooktop.

I really appreciated Wesley's professional advice and desire to 'do the right thing' for his customers. They could have easily said nothing and just showed up next week and pocketed $200 for an unproductive service call and I would have been none the wiser, but they stepped up and showed they are a company with integrity and a high standard of customer service.

Will not hesitate to call these guys in the future and will go out of my way to recommend them to friends and family.

SteveO in Vancouver
SteveO in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher Repair

All the way around , the technician , the service was AWESOME?I would definite use Priority Appliance Repair again, and definitely recommend them to other friends! Thanks again , Priority , Your the best!

NF in Richmond
NF in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Quick fridge door handle replacement

Ten years we put in a new fridge. After ten years of door opening even the handle suddenly came off. The model is no longer available and we thought parts might be hard to find.

The original supplier recommended Priority and we found them very friendly responsive to every question. The technician called to set up a time and arrived on time with the parts needed. He was very efficient indeed and we are pleased to be back to normal so soon.

Maria in Richmond
Maria in Richmond

Repair of a stove top

My Miele stove top burners were very slow to ignite. Colten from Priority Appliance came initially to determine the cause of the problem. The burners required replacement. He returned yesterday to do that. He was very professional and got the job done very quickly. We are very happy with the service and would definitely call Priority again and would request Colten to do the work

More about Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Priority Appliance Service is Vancouver’s premier high end appliance service and repair company. A consistent commitment to quality has made Priority the preferred service company of dealers and manufacturers who work closely with the city’s leading builders, architects and designers.
Please refer to our website for a list of brands we are able to assist you with.