Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Brian/Cindy Papp in Langley
Brian/Cindy Papp in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Replace rubber gasket Bosch Washer

Brad our Tech, was very polite had excellent knowledge. He was very knowledgeable about the product and the installation. We asked for advice on this product and he had no problem with giving the right advice. I pick this company as I like to keep business in the local area. Brad was from Langley. I will definitely use this company again. Highly recommended.

Brian

Terry in Victoria
Terry in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Vernon

Awesome service polite and friendly, Steve was great. He performed warranty work on our gas range and spent the time to investigate the issues we had. Tried a couple of tricks of the trade to rectify the problem but at the end needed to replace a defective part. Nice to see someone who takes pride in their work and trade, highly recommended!

Excellent, Professional and Trustworthy service!!!!

We highly recommend the technicians at Priority Appliance Service Ltd.!!!!! They have fixed several different appliances over the past 5 years and each time we have experienced excellent, knowledgeable and professional work. Their vehicles are equipped to readily repair a problem unless a particular part needs to be ordered. We are impressed that this company continues to send their technicians for further training as new technology comes on the market.
Thanks Colten for the excellent service today!!!!

Natalie from Vancouver
Natalie from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Oven Repair - Excellent Service!

From my first phone call to the completion of the appointment I received friendly and professional service. Luc arrived within the agreed time and was able to fix my oven quickly and efficiently. I will definitely call this company for my next repair.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Repair of dish drawer

Many thanks to Luc for fast and courteous service. He arrived exactly as scheduled and was a pleasure to have in my home. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!

JDJ in Kelowna
JDJ in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Professional, knowledgeable, customer advocate

It is obvious that Steve loves what he is doing. Everything he did was professional. He is very knowledgeable, and showed concerned for me as a customer. Once the problem was diagnosed, Steve took time to carefully explain the options and their implications. He made sure everything was clean, even did the vacuuming himself.

D.L. in Richmond
D.L. in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Ramin was great!

Ramin arrived, quickly assessed the problem and repaired it.
He was polite, knowledgeable and efficient. I would request him again from Priority Appliances. I was pleasantly surprised how our fast our Viking freezer was fixed and it was not an expensive repair.

Ann in Surrey
Ann in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Professional and Polite

I needed a service call for two appliances, my washing machine, which I didn't want to be without for too long, and my built-in kitchen bar fridge.
An appointment was made for service within days and I was also apprised of how much it was likely to cost. Colton turned up on time,
and was the nicest young man. He got to work right away, and diagnosed the problems. He returned a few days later with the replacement parts,
and fixed both problems right away.
I would recommend this company to friends. I am a return customer, and have always been happy with the repairs done.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Washing machine repair

Technician was prompt, very personable and knowledgeable.
It appeared my washing machine’s timer was malfunctioning which is problematic because the replacement part is no longer available.
The technician did more investigation and ‘thinking outside the box’ and discovered the lid switch was broken. After the lid switch was replaced the machine works great again.
This repair saved me from having to replace my washing machine.
THANK YOU!

Mom Colclough in Vancouver
Mom Colclough in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

The Best! I highly recommend Priority

We have had Priority many times and they have always been outstanding. Shawn Han, a technician who has helped us a few times, is a genius who seems to be able to fix anything, even lost causes. He is careful and very experienced and shows up when he says he will. The other technicians from Priority who have helped us in the past have also been excellent. We have found this company trustworthy and honest.

More about Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Priority Appliance Service is Vancouver’s premier high end appliance service and repair company. A consistent commitment to quality has made Priority the preferred service company of dealers and manufacturers who work closely with the city’s leading builders, architects and designers.
Please refer to our website for a list of brands we are able to assist you with.