Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Reviews for Priority Appliance Service Ltd

N in Port Coquitlam
N in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Thermador all gas range, positive experience

From start to finish outstanding service from Shawn the technician and Memo the call consultant. We used two other repair companies with poor results. Shawn fixed the range and had the parts on hand all within one visit. Highly recommend

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Repair of Viking double wall oven

Ramin is a technician at Priority. I specifically asked for him when the control panel on our Viking wall oven failed. He serviced the unit and was advised by Viking technical support that the part requiring replacement was no longer available and I would have to buy a complete new oven set. Ramin was not satisfied with this answer and consulted a colleague who advised that a different circuit board was available and "might" work. Ramin returned and replaced this board and the oven worked. Without this initiative by Ramin we would have been forced to buy a new oven. Very professional service!

repair range

The service was great and timely. The technician--Ramin - explained everything and was very pleasant even though I missed our first scheduled appointment. And he fixed everything for a reasonable price.

The only thing I don't like is the billing method. As usual there is a minimum to come to the appointment. However this doesn't cover any labour cost. This doesn't seem reasonable to me. I think the minimum fee should include some labour. The first 10 or 15 minutes

Gerri in Toronto
Gerri in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

GREAT service

My fridge went out. I phoned in a panic only to find there were no more bookings available. However, the two receptionists/dispatchers, Julie and Shahd, worked diligently to get a service call for me. SUCH excellent service! I REALLY appreciated their diligence and their effort in getting me a service call. Shawn the technician took me as an extra call (he did not have to, he did this because he knew how important a fridge is). Efficient. Did a great job. SO appreciated. I highly recommend this company for appliance service and would not hesitate to call Priority Appliance again.

Washing machine repair

I am very satisfied and impressed with the woman that I speak to each time I call. She has been understanding and helpful; I get a real sense of caring and sincerity. My apologies for not remembering to write down her name. By her service, I feel that the company cares about what they say and do; their client relationship.
The two visits by our technician, Shawn, were great experiences. I felt that he worked attentively to assess and determine the issue in a timely manner. He was always clear, focussed and polite.
Thank you for the continued great service

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fixing washing machine problem

A big thank you to Ramin, the technician. He is well experienced, very professional, punctual, detail-minded and very cautious in completing his job within a reasonable period of time with additional advice for us going forward. He also did an analysis in our case for our next step.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Terrible attitude

Very uncomfortable and disappointing experience. The Priority technician, Will L, is very hostile with a shockingly rude demeanor as if he came to collect debts! He diagnosed and suggested three parts (sensor/board/light) to be replaced for my Miele fridge of an issue - flickering lights. I won't comment on his expertise but I felt to be exploited on my trust to the brand Miele as he would stress with great emphasis on his title "Miele certified technician" when I have questions for him.

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Repairing hood fan

We would like to take this opportunity to express our heartfelt thanks to Ramin for his expert advice and referrals. We were impressed that Ramin was well-equipped when he arrived at our home. He put on his shoe cover. He had his ladder, a new fan motor, three pieces of cushion sheet covers for the stove top. He checked and decided that it was the fan motor that needed to be replaced. He explained to us the foreseeable problems if he started his repairing work and told us how he would do it. The problems were due to the improper installation of the fan. He tried a total of four different ways to get the job done, but none worked. He analyzed the situation to us and advised us to consider getting a new one instead of spending money on the repair, which did make sense to us. Ramin called his manager for his advice and talked to Han Appliances to get the quote for us for their assistance to solve our problem. Ramin also advised us to stick to Miele fan, as all the appliances in our home are from Miele. This would help to maintain the impressive look in our home when we are going to sell it in the future. It makes sense. Ramin took the time to guide us where to buy a new Miele fan and reminded us to make sure that the installer would install the new fan in the proper way.
We have to thank Julie who answered our call. She is very professional. After hearing our concerns, she suggested us to call Miele and asked for another technician from Miele to look at the problem again thereby saving us the money. However, we lost our confidence with Miele.
Both Ramin and Julie helped us to look after our interests more than looking after their interests. It is much appreciated. Their service has exceeded our expectations.
We have no hesitation to refer our friends using the service of Priority Appliances Service.

Deborah in Langley
Deborah in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Dishwasher repair

My dishwasher was not draining. The technician figured out the problem right away. Cleaned up mess when leaving and was very polite! Also very knowledgeable! I would highly recommend him!

Repair Miele Dishwasher

Excellent Customer Experience delivered by Technician Tim Dyksterhuis. We called Priority Appliance and they quickly took our info and set up a customer visit at a time and date suitable for us. Tim called the day before to confirm window of time. He arrived on time and proceeded to identify the problem and explain to us what, why and how much. He repaired on the spot to our complete satisfaction and within the cost estimate. I recommend Tim and more importantly Appliance Service to any Vancouver customer with an appliance problem. Rate five star.

More about Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Priority Appliance Service is Vancouver’s premier high end appliance service and repair company. A consistent commitment to quality has made Priority the preferred service company of dealers and manufacturers who work closely with the city’s leading builders, architects and designers. Please refer to our website for a list of brands ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Richmond?