Priority Appliance Service Ltd

220 - 4611 #6 Road Richmond BC V6V 2L3
Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Reviews for Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Excellent, Professional and Trustworthy service!!!!

We highly recommend the technicians at Priority Appliance Service Ltd.!!!!! They have fixed several different appliances over the past 5 years and each time we have experienced excellent, knowledgeable and professional work. Their vehicles are equipped to readily repair a problem unless a particular part needs to be ordered. We are impressed that this company continues to send their technicians for further training as new technology comes on the market.
Thanks Colten for the excellent service today!!!!

Natalie from Vancouver
Natalie from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Oven Repair - Excellent Service!

From my first phone call to the completion of the appointment I received friendly and professional service. Luc arrived within the agreed time and was able to fix my oven quickly and efficiently. I will definitely call this company for my next repair.

JDJ in Kelowna
JDJ in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Professional, knowledgeable, customer advocate

It is obvious that Steve loves what he is doing. Everything he did was professional. He is very knowledgeable, and showed concerned for me as a customer. Once the problem was diagnosed, Steve took time to carefully explain the options and their implications. He made sure everything was clean, even did the vacuuming himself.

D.L. in Richmond
D.L. in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Ramin was great!

Ramin arrived, quickly assessed the problem and repaired it.
He was polite, knowledgeable and efficient. I would request him again from Priority Appliances. I was pleasantly surprised how our fast our Viking freezer was fixed and it was not an expensive repair.

Ann in Surrey
Ann in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Professional and Polite

I needed a service call for two appliances, my washing machine, which I didn't want to be without for too long, and my built-in kitchen bar fridge.
An appointment was made for service within days and I was also apprised of how much it was likely to cost. Colton turned up on time,
and was the nicest young man. He got to work right away, and diagnosed the problems. He returned a few days later with the replacement parts,
and fixed both problems right away.
I would recommend this company to friends. I am a return customer, and have always been happy with the repairs done.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Washing machine repair

Technician was prompt, very personable and knowledgeable.
It appeared my washing machine’s timer was malfunctioning which is problematic because the replacement part is no longer available.
The technician did more investigation and ‘thinking outside the box’ and discovered the lid switch was broken. After the lid switch was replaced the machine works great again.
This repair saved me from having to replace my washing machine.
THANK YOU!

Mom Colclough in Vancouver
Mom Colclough in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

The Best! I highly recommend Priority

We have had Priority many times and they have always been outstanding. Shawn Han, a technician who has helped us a few times, is a genius who seems to be able to fix anything, even lost causes. He is careful and very experienced and shows up when he says he will. The other technicians from Priority who have helped us in the past have also been excellent. We have found this company trustworthy and honest.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Service person Moe Ameli

Mr. Ameli came to our house on time as scheduled this morning to replace a part on our new Fisher & Paykel gas burner/oven. He did the repair quickly and took the carboard box and old part with him. I asked him about our problem sometimes in turning on the gas burners and he instructed that we have to hold the burner on for up to five seconds before releasing it. Otherwise the gas flame will go out when you release the knob. Then I showed him the problem with our Fisher Paykel fridge freezer where we were having difficulties loading the ice cube tray. He showed us how the drawer was not fully opened and this was the problem. He did all of this in a pleasing and kind way. He is a superior service man!

Bob and Hien Boase

Lolita Aaron in Richmond
Lolita Aaron in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Courtesy, Efficiency and swift response to what was an emergency

From the moment I called Priority Appliances I was greeted with a calm and steady voice in response to the urgency of my call. Our freezer drawer had jammed, and I was distressed about the waste of food. Since it was Canada day, there was no way I could get help.
Jordan who took my call, was calm and attended to my request for a service all. She had all our details, and that was reassuring and saved time.She arranged for a Service call which came the next day in the person of Ramin, who had been here before. He attended to our problem swiftly and efficiently, and managed to stay pleasant even though our puppy was keen to play with Ramin. He was courteous and pleasant.
We are grateful
Lolita Aaron

More about Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Priority Appliance Service is Vancouver’s premier high end appliance service and repair company. A consistent commitment to quality has made Priority the preferred service company of dealers and manufacturers who work closely with the city’s leading builders, architects and designers.
Please refer to our website for a list of brands we are able to assist you with.