Priority Appliance Service Ltd

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Richmond  >  Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Reviews for Priority Appliance Service Ltd

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Service person Moe Ameli

Mr. Ameli came to our house on time as scheduled this morning to replace a part on our new Fisher & Paykel gas burner/oven. He did the repair quickly and took the carboard box and old part with him. I asked him about our problem sometimes in turning on the gas burners and he instructed that we have to hold the burner on for up to five seconds before releasing it. Otherwise the gas flame will go out when you release the knob. Then I showed him the problem with our Fisher Paykel fridge freezer where we were having difficulties loading the ice cube tray. He showed us how the drawer was not fully opened and this was the problem. He did all of this in a pleasing and kind way. He is a superior service man!

Bob and Hien Boase

Lolita Aaron in Richmond
Lolita Aaron in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Courtesy, Efficiency and swift response to what was an emergency

From the moment I called Priority Appliances I was greeted with a calm and steady voice in response to the urgency of my call. Our freezer drawer had jammed, and I was distressed about the waste of food. Since it was Canada day, there was no way I could get help.
Jordan who took my call, was calm and attended to my request for a service all. She had all our details, and that was reassuring and saved time.She arranged for a Service call which came the next day in the person of Ramin, who had been here before. He attended to our problem swiftly and efficiently, and managed to stay pleasant even though our puppy was keen to play with Ramin. He was courteous and pleasant.
We are grateful
Lolita Aaron

Michael  in Richmond
Michael in Richmond

gas range repair

The technician (Ramin ) arrived on time and was courteous and extremely professional. He solved the problem that we had been having with the gas stove's igniter. He showed me how to keep it clean and operational.
I would strongly recommend Priority Appliance Service to anyone.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Saved me an unnecessary $200 service call

Very impressed with Priority Appliance in my interactions with them this week. Called them to make a service appointment for our 15 year-old Bosch gas cooktop that is having some significant issues.

Within an hour of making the appointment, I got an unexpected return call from Wesley, to tell me that he knows this model of gas cooktop well and that there are not a lot of replacement parts available any more for this older model.

Basically he gave me a heads up that I could spend $200 on the service call and there would be a good chance there is nothing they could do to resolve the issues we've been having. After talking with my wife that evening, we decided it would make more sense to just purchase a new cooktop.

I really appreciated Wesley's professional advice and desire to 'do the right thing' for his customers. They could have easily said nothing and just showed up next week and pocketed $200 for an unproductive service call and I would have been none the wiser, but they stepped up and showed they are a company with integrity and a high standard of customer service.

Will not hesitate to call these guys in the future and will go out of my way to recommend them to friends and family.

SteveO in Vancouver
SteveO in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher Repair

All the way around , the technician , the service was AWESOME?I would definite use Priority Appliance Repair again, and definitely recommend them to other friends! Thanks again , Priority , Your the best!

NF in Richmond
NF in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Quick fridge door handle replacement

Ten years we put in a new fridge. After ten years of door opening even the handle suddenly came off. The model is no longer available and we thought parts might be hard to find.

The original supplier recommended Priority and we found them very friendly responsive to every question. The technician called to set up a time and arrived on time with the parts needed. He was very efficient indeed and we are pleased to be back to normal so soon.

Maria in Richmond
Maria in Richmond

Repair of a stove top

My Miele stove top burners were very slow to ignite. Colten from Priority Appliance came initially to determine the cause of the problem. The burners required replacement. He returned yesterday to do that. He was very professional and got the job done very quickly. We are very happy with the service and would definitely call Priority again and would request Colten to do the work

Sara in Oliver
Sara in Oliver
1 review Vancouver, BC

appliance repair

Will was fantastic. He listened politely while I described the problem and he was able to quickly determine what was wrong with my dishwasher. He ordered the part for me right away.

Marie R from Burnaby
Marie R from Burnaby
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Stove repair

Will from Priority Appliance is the best technician I've ever dealt with. He has a solid understanding of electronics, allowing him to trouble shoot and fix the problem. He has saved me lots of money by not having to replace appliances. I've had him several times, different appliances, different brands, and he has always figured it out.

Lo in Richmond
Lo in Richmond

Appliance repair

Will was my technician and he was very good. He was polite and courteous and looked into parts to give me the information I needed to make a decision. I would recommend him to anyone.

More about Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Priority Appliance Service is Vancouver’s premier high end appliance service and repair company. A consistent commitment to quality has made Priority the preferred service company of dealers and manufacturers who work closely with the city’s leading builders, architects and designers.
Please refer to our website for a list of brands we are able to assist you with.