Premi Air Heating & Air Conditioning

147 Bentworth Avenue Toronto ON M6A 1P6
Premi Air Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Premi Air Heating & Air Conditioning

Excellent Customer Service

Woke up the morning of my daughters wedding with no heat in the house. Call Premiar and by 7:30 am the dispatcher had someone on the way. Had a temporary fix by 930 and a fully functioning furnace within a few days. Joe and his team really saved the Wedding Day (and the father of the Brides nerves).

Thank you so much for this great review!! Looking forward to the next wedding. No equipment breakdown this time!!

Elliott in Toronto
Elliott in Toronto

Furnace Repair

Furnace stopped working at approximately 8pm on one of Toronto's very cold evenings this Winter. At 5:30am the next morning, I received a confirmation from Premi-Air that they received my service request and at 8:15am the technician was at my door. By 11:00 am the furnace was fixed (needed new venter blower) and the temperature was rising back to normal. Super prompt service!

Thank you so much Elliot for this kind review. It was a pleasure servicing you. We appreciate customers that are organized and responsive which allow us to schedule our technicians efficiently and promptly.

Terrible customer service

Very poor customer service. The manager yelled at me over the phone because I questioned the invoice.

In an emergency situation, no one followed up and returned calls. In the middle of winter with no heat, I had to wait the next day until I was able to reach a company representative. I then had to wait several more hours for someone and diagnose the problem, and wait one additional day for them to come and fix it.

No breakdown of costs (labour vs. parts) provided to customers. Asked for a breakdown of costs and was not provided one. I called the furnace manufacturer to find out the cost of the part and figured out that I was charged close to $1000 for labour to replace a part which took less than 15 minutes to be replaced.

Every time the company comes to diagnose a problem, the customer is charged $139, however, no one informs you before they come over.

Good Day Ms. I. R. and Ms. J. K.,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Homestars community. Although we do not like negative reviews, your review highlights the authenticity of all our stellar “”10” reviews. It also gives me the opportunity to share with the Homestars community, the full story and the true cause of your anger and frustration that is so evident in your misleading review.
On January 29, 2019 you called our office at 9:30AM requesting a service call because your 2 year old NTI heating boiler was not working. This boiler was not installed by our company. Since we always try to save our customer’s money, our Service Coordinator, Rico, suggested that you reach out to the installing contractor who might be able to provide the necessary repair under warranty. You told him that you have been trying to reach the installer since the day before but he was not responding to your calls. So when you write “In an emergency situation, no one followed up and returned calls.” You are being very misleading because it was your installing contractor that did not return your calls. Our technician was in your home at 11AM, only 1.5 hours later. We did not charge you $139 as you write, “Every time the company comes to diagnose a problem, the customer is charged $139” rather you received our WeCare 20% discount and was only charged $111.20. Again you misrepresented the facts.
Our diagnostic charge includes a full diagnostic by a licensed technician. We tell you what is wrong and we quote you on the cost to repair. This is your fixed cost so there is no risk to you. Your control board had failed and was the cause of your boiler not working. We quoted you $1,681.25 and discounted the price by 20% due to your WeCare customer status.
Since the cost of this repair was significant, you did not initially approve this repair and decided once again to try and reach your installing contractor for warranty. Again he didn’t call you back.
You called us back the next day on January 30, 2019 and authorized the repair and its associated cost. We immediately ran across the city to our supplier to purchase the part and repair your boiler with no delay. Your boiler was operational by NOON. Within 3 hours of your approval. So when you write “and wait one additional day for them to come and fix it.”, it is also highly misleading because it was you who waited overnight to authorize the repair.
We charged you the exact prices that we quoted to you in advance of our work and not one penny more.
So to summarize, we responded to your initial call within 1.5 hours, we delivered an accurate diagnostic and price to repair on the spot, we responded to your approval to repair instantly and completed the repair within 3 hours including driving across the city to get your part, and then we billed you exactly as quoted and approved.
Regarding parts and labour breakdowns, our staff does not have access to this information because we use industry standard flat rate pricing which puts the onus and risk on us to deliver the service efficiently based on a flat rate price that is dictated to us through an industry pricing book. It also allows us to provide pricing instantly by referencing this flat rate manual so our customer doesn’t have to wait for us to calculate pricing.
I was standing right beside Rico when he spoke with you and although you were quite irritated and confrontational on the telephone, Rico kept calm and remained polite and professional. I guess since your were so upset you might have projected your mistreatment of Rico on him, but the reality was not that way.
I am not upset with you for this bad review, rather I feel bad that your installing contractor let you down when you needed him most. I just feel you were unfair by unleashing your frustration on our company while we were the people that helped resolve your “no heat” crisis.
We are always there for all our customers and should you need our help in the future, please feel free to call us and we will always do our best to help.
Wishing you a wonderful and comfortable winter!!
Joe Simon

Zee from North York
Zee from North York

We Care Plan with Premi-Air

I have a We Care Service plan with Premi-Air Heating and Cooling. I ended up signing for this after the company did some repair work on my furnace. I have to say I am very happy that I signed up for this plan as it gives me peace of mind knowing that I have a reliable company taking care of my home's HVAC system, which was proven a few weeks ago when my furnace was not turning on. I was about to leave on vacation and needed to have the furnace looked at as soon as possible. Temmy at Premi-Air made sure that my request was passed on to the appropriate person (Alison) and an appointment was made for the same day. The technician who came was very professional and took my concerns seriously and in addition to completing a thorough inspection (as they always do) he took the time to answer any questions I had. My furnace turned out to be okay but it was nice to know that I can count on this company to provide a high level of service and be there when it counts.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. Our entire team tries our best to treat all our customers as they would their own parents. Sincerely, Joe Simon

monique from Vaughan
monique from Vaughan

Geothermal Removal and Installation

This is the Company that will get your job done, while supplying you with the BEST Customer service, Care, Dedication, Skill and Caring.
Premi Air fixed our Geothermal AC non functioning equipment when nobody else was able to do the job. It took us 2 years to Find this Company. Save yourself some Grief, Dollars, and Frustration and End your Search for the Best right here - This is the Company that will Make it happen!
They are Serious when they say they Care. They are Seriously the BEST out there.

Wow Monique, thank you so much for this detailed enthusiastic review. But most of all, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you!

Took our money but did nor perform the service

They took a yearly pre-payment for regular maintenance of our HVAC system. They were supposed to do 4 quarterly services. After performing two services, they have now gone silent. Are not returning calls. Definitely not recommended!

Good Day,
I am Joe Simon the owner of Premi-Air Inc.
It is unfortunate that you left this dishonest and libelous review on this forum. I know that this is a fraudulent review because you left a similar review on Google with your name Leo and I responded that I personally checked our entire database and found no maintenance agreement in our system with your name associated.
I asked you to call me at 416 781 1054 so that I can investigate your concern and I assured you that if indeed you are a client and you have a legitimate issue I would be glad to resolve it to your 100% satisfaction. Unfortunately you did not contact me but instead left this anonymous fraudulent review.
I do not know if you are a competitor trying to sabotage my business or have some other sad reason to libel my company.
Regardless, I am repeating my offer to you and I am speaking to any visitors to this site to make sure that they know that I am committed to 100% customer satisfaction and that anyone can call me to my office with any concerns and I will do my best to resolve to your total satisfaction.
I wish you all the best!
Sincerely, Joe Simon

yidchick
yidchick

Very happy with Premi-air! :)

I am so happy with Premi-air's service. They are very honest and trustworthy. We had some issues with our AC last year being low on coolant,, and our landlord said he doesn't have to enforce a max temp, but did have someone add some in September. . I wanted to be proactive this year and make sure everything was ok and that the problems we had with low coolant were indeed corrected. (as a family of 7, including a teen with high functioning autism, we really need working AC!) Premi-air came twice, once to diagnose the problem, and then 2 days later to see if we needed coolant. (the temp was too cold the 1st time, outside, and may have affected the readings on the 1st visit, as the pressure seemed low, but it was only 11 c. outside). Kasper was the one who came, and I was very happy with his work. He was friendly and honest, and described what he was going to do with the AC, and what his findings were. Luckily, on the second visit, everything seemed ok with our AC, so I did not need coolant or the sealant at this time. I would definitely use Premi-air again in a heartbeat. Kasper was great to deal with and I highly recommend him and this company :)

Thank you so much for leaving us this kind review. We really appreciate the time you took to write this detailed review and your very kind Google review. We are very proud of Kasper and all our technicians who truly care about our customers and provide the most professional, friendly service.
Have a wonderful summer!!
Joe Simon

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Joe is an expert in radiant heat

Joe is an expert in advising on radiator/radiant heating and boilers. He is very knowledgeable, patient, polite and timely with his responses. He is very thoughtful and kind in providing time and advice, and a genuinely helpful person. His customer service is top. I would recommend hiring Joe if you require work on your boiler, radiators or piping between them. He is an expert and a gentleman.

Wow!! Thank you so much for these kind comments. It is truly a pleasure working with you!

David Martin in Toronto
David Martin in Toronto

PREMI-AIR A GREAT NEW BOILER SYSTEM

PREMI-AIR. When Joe Simon first installed our new system I was somewhat concerned at first, as this is our second system (installed by others) although the new European Style system had already proved itself and with substantial Gas Savings. Premi-Air was chosen for several reasons from Recommendations and Service. The new system now has been installed for about 3 years now and is great. I also recommended the company to my neighbours and they also installed a system

The Primary reason to change the original system after 11 years was because the original supplier biggest problem was parts not available.
The New System is guaranteed all parts will always be available.
Since the day the system was installed it has been very efficient and without problems. We have a modest cost Service Plan also to insure any problems will be fixed ASAP and each year the Boiler System is serviced

I have no hesitation highly recommending PREMI-AIR for all your Heating and Air Conditioning Needs
David M

Thank you so much David for this kind review. I am fortunate to work with such special people like your lovely family.

yakovh in Toronto
yakovh in Toronto

Title Ecobee Thermostat

I wanted a wifi enabled thermostat and reached out to several companies that I searched online. Premi-Air responded to my request promptly and seemed to understand exactly what I needed. They suggested the Ecobee 3 Lite which can do exactly what I need without costing too much. They sent John who was very knowledgeable and friendly. I didn’t have enough wires but John figured out how to make it work. He showed me how to set up the thermostat functions and connect it to the internet.
Then they provided me with all the training I needed to master my thermostat operation. John told me that I can call him anytime with any question and he will be happy to help me. They did a great job, have great friendly service and were a pleasure to have in my home.

Thank you so much for this kind and detailed review. The Ecobee is indeed a fabulous thermostat. Feel free to call us anytime to help you with any questions you may have. Please tell your friends about us too!! We want more customers like you who are so wonderful to work for.

More about Premi Air Heating & Air Conditioning

Hello, thank you for visiting our company profile.

PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG WITH THE LATEST TRENDS IN HOME COMFORT. The address is http://blowinghotandcold.wordpress.com

My name is Joe Simon and I am your contact for any Geothermal, Commercial or Construction related issue. Please call me at the office or email me at joe@premi-air.ca and I will be happy to help you.

If you require EMERGENCY SERVICE, please call our 24 hour service department and we will be glad to assist you with prompt, friendly and professional service.

For Residential Installations, please contact Eytan at Ext. 25 or by email at eytan@premi-air.ca.

We service and install all brands of heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality equipment. Our service and installation departments are staffed with highly skilled and trained technicians with Refrigeration licenses 313A & 313D, Sheet Metal, Gas Technician Licenses G1, G2 and G3, and Oil Technicians OBT1. We are also licensed by the CGC as Certified Geothermal Designers and Installers.

We are members of HRAI (http://www.hrac.ca/pages/), carry $2,000,000.00 liability insurance, WSIB, and are licensed by the TSSA.

Whether you know exactly what you need or if you want our help with the design and application of any HVAC (heating, ventilation & air conditioning) or IAQ (indoor air quality) related product, our specialized design team will help you select the right system for your needs and budget. Please review some of the products and services that we offer.