147 Bentworth Avenue Toronto ON M6A 1P6

416-781-1054
147 Bentworth Avenue
Toronto
M6A 1P6

I have a We Care Service plan with Premi-Air Heating and Cooling. I ended up signing for this after the company did some repair work on my furnace. I have to say I am very happy that I signed up for this plan as it gives me peace of mind knowing that I have a reliable company taking care of my home's HVAC system, which was proven a few weeks ago when my furnace was not turning on. I was about to leave on vacation and needed to have the furnace looked at as soon as possible. Temmy at Premi-Air made sure that my request was passed on to the appropriate person (Alison) and an appointment was made for the same day. The technician who came was very professional and took my concerns seriously and in addition to completing a thorough inspection (as they always do) he took the time to answer any questions I had. My furnace turned out to be okay but it was nice to know that I can count on this company to provide a high level of service and be there when it counts.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. Our entire team tries our best to treat all our customers as they would their own parents. Sincerely, Joe Simon

monique from Vaughan
monique from Vaughan

Geothermal Removal and Installation

This is the Company that will get your job done, while supplying you with the BEST Customer service, Care, Dedication, Skill and Caring.
Premi Air fixed our Geothermal AC non functioning equipment when nobody else was able to do the job. It took us 2 years to Find this Company. Save yourself some Grief, Dollars, and Frustration and End your Search for the Best right here - This is the Company that will Make it happen!
They are Serious when they say they Care. They are Seriously the BEST out there.

Wow Monique, thank you so much for this detailed enthusiastic review. But most of all, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you!

Took our money but did nor perform the service

They took a yearly pre-payment for regular maintenance of our HVAC system. They were supposed to do 4 quarterly services. After performing two services, they have now gone silent. Are not returning calls. Definitely not recommended!

Good Day,
I am Joe Simon the owner of Premi-Air Inc.
It is unfortunate that you left this dishonest and libelous review on this forum. I know that this is a fraudulent review because you left a similar review on Google with your name Leo and I responded that I personally checked our entire database and found no maintenance agreement in our system with your name associated.
I asked you to call me at 416 781 1054 so that I can investigate your concern and I assured you that if indeed you are a client and you have a legitimate issue I would be glad to resolve it to your 100% satisfaction. Unfortunately you did not contact me but instead left this anonymous fraudulent review.
I do not know if you are a competitor trying to sabotage my business or have some other sad reason to libel my company.
Regardless, I am repeating my offer to you and I am speaking to any visitors to this site to make sure that they know that I am committed to 100% customer satisfaction and that anyone can call me to my office with any concerns and I will do my best to resolve to your total satisfaction.
I wish you all the best!
Sincerely, Joe Simon

yidchick
yidchick

Very happy with Premi-air! :)

I am so happy with Premi-air's service. They are very honest and trustworthy. We had some issues with our AC last year being low on coolant,, and our landlord said he doesn't have to enforce a max temp, but did have someone add some in September. . I wanted to be proactive this year and make sure everything was ok and that the problems we had with low coolant were indeed corrected. (as a family of 7, including a teen with high functioning autism, we really need working AC!) Premi-air came twice, once to diagnose the problem, and then 2 days later to see if we needed coolant. (the temp was too cold the 1st time, outside, and may have affected the readings on the 1st visit, as the pressure seemed low, but it was only 11 c. outside). Kasper was the one who came, and I was very happy with his work. He was friendly and honest, and described what he was going to do with the AC, and what his findings were. Luckily, on the second visit, everything seemed ok with our AC, so I did not need coolant or the sealant at this time. I would definitely use Premi-air again in a heartbeat. Kasper was great to deal with and I highly recommend him and this company :)

Thank you so much for leaving us this kind review. We really appreciate the time you took to write this detailed review and your very kind Google review. We are very proud of Kasper and all our technicians who truly care about our customers and provide the most professional, friendly service.
Have a wonderful summer!!
Joe Simon

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Joe is an expert in radiant heat

Joe is an expert in advising on radiator/radiant heating and boilers. He is very knowledgeable, patient, polite and timely with his responses. He is very thoughtful and kind in providing time and advice, and a genuinely helpful person. His customer service is top. I would recommend hiring Joe if you require work on your boiler, radiators or piping between them. He is an expert and a gentleman.

Wow!! Thank you so much for these kind comments. It is truly a pleasure working with you!

David Martin in Toronto
David Martin in Toronto

PREMI-AIR A GREAT NEW BOILER SYSTEM

PREMI-AIR. When Joe Simon first installed our new system I was somewhat concerned at first, as this is our second system (installed by others) although the new European Style system had already proved itself and with substantial Gas Savings. Premi-Air was chosen for several reasons from Recommendations and Service. The new system now has been installed for about 3 years now and is great. I also recommended the company to my neighbours and they also installed a system

The Primary reason to change the original system after 11 years was because the original supplier biggest problem was parts not available.
The New System is guaranteed all parts will always be available.
Since the day the system was installed it has been very efficient and without problems. We have a modest cost Service Plan also to insure any problems will be fixed ASAP and each year the Boiler System is serviced

I have no hesitation highly recommending PREMI-AIR for all your Heating and Air Conditioning Needs
David M

Thank you so much David for this kind review. I am fortunate to work with such special people like your lovely family.

yakovh in Toronto
yakovh in Toronto

Title Ecobee Thermostat

I wanted a wifi enabled thermostat and reached out to several companies that I searched online. Premi-Air responded to my request promptly and seemed to understand exactly what I needed. They suggested the Ecobee 3 Lite which can do exactly what I need without costing too much. They sent John who was very knowledgeable and friendly. I didn’t have enough wires but John figured out how to make it work. He showed me how to set up the thermostat functions and connect it to the internet.
Then they provided me with all the training I needed to master my thermostat operation. John told me that I can call him anytime with any question and he will be happy to help me. They did a great job, have great friendly service and were a pleasure to have in my home.

Thank you so much for this kind and detailed review. The Ecobee is indeed a fabulous thermostat. Feel free to call us anytime to help you with any questions you may have. Please tell your friends about us too!! We want more customers like you who are so wonderful to work for.

HVAC check

We were informed that the HVAC systems in our condo had to be replaced. The cost would be the responsibility of the owner.

Fortunately one resident decided to call Premi-Air to check his system and was told there was nothing wrong with it. I decided to gamble the cost of an inspection and thus saved over $7000.

I was told that the motor in one of my HVAC would eventually have to be replaced and that there was some rust, which is a problem that is easy to solve. There was no mold.

A written report of the assessment is sent by the company

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. The advice we give is the same I would give to my own parents. Just to clarify we did not see or smell any mold. The only way to be 100% sure is to do lab testing but all does seem fine. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this kind review. It means so much to us.
Wishing you many happy and healthy years in your lovely home.

donna in Toronto
donna in Toronto
1 review , ON

Honeywell Thermostat

The crew arrived on time, and were very diligent in finding out why our Lyric thermostats were not working properly. It turned out to be a series of prior problems, which we didn't even know about, and these great guys found them and fixed them! Would recommend to all.

Thank you so much Donna for taking the time to acknowledge John's diligence in correcting the problem with your Honeywell thermostats. Here at Premi-Air, we value greatly the benefits of the many wifi thermostats and try our best to understand the details of each of them. John's "humble - can do" attitude allows him to solve problems for our customers. I am so happy that we were able to help. Your review means so much to us and we truly appreciate it. All the very best to you for a great summer.

New AC

We have 3 story home with one cooling system, typical issue where the basement is freezing and middle floor just OK and top floor hot! plus the AC couldn't fight successfully the very hot temperatures of July / Aug. we were at first hesitant if changing for stronger AC system would all all solve the problem, Now 10 months later with already a few very hot days this season, I'm pleased to report that the new system is successfully keeping up easily with the thermostat, and the feel of main floor and upstairs is very comfortable! a great choice!

Thank you so much RLS for this kind review. Eytan always performs engineering calculations and system analysis to determine the correct sizing for your home. We dont guess or take any chances when it comes to the comfort and safety of our customers. We really appreciate your kindness in acknowledging our work both in person and by taking the time to post this review.

More about Premi-Air Heating & Air Conditioning

Hello, thank you for visiting our company profile.

PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG WITH THE LATEST TRENDS IN HOME COMFORT. The address is http://blowinghotandcold.wordpress.com

My name is Joe Simon and I am your contact for any Geothermal, Commercial or Construction related issue. Please call me at the office or email me at joe@premi-air.ca and I will be happy to help you.

If you require EMERGENCY SERVICE, please call our 24 hour service department and we will be glad to assist you with prompt, friendly and professional service.

For Residential Installations, please contact Eytan at Ext. 25 or by email at eytan@premi-air.ca.

We service and install all brands of heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality equipment. Our service and installation departments are staffed with highly skilled and trained technicians with Refrigeration licenses 313A & 313D, Sheet Metal, Gas Technician Licenses G1, G2 and G3, and Oil Technicians OBT1. We are also licensed by the CGC as Certified Geothermal Designers and Installers.

We are members of HRAI (http://www.hrac.ca/pages/), carry $2,000,000.00 liability insurance, WSIB, and are licensed by the TSSA.

Whether you know exactly what you need or if you want our help with the design and application of any HVAC (heating, ventilation & air conditioning) or IAQ (indoor air quality) related product, our specialized design team will help you select the right system for your needs and budget. Please review some of the products and services that we offer.