Power Vac Services

SYD in Hamilton
SYD in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Could I request any better service? Air duct cleanin

I am so happy with the service that I received from them. They ensured all ports were secured and mess was non-existent. They used a wand to clean my ducts which removes the dust and allowed my furnace to operate a lot easier. They cleaned dust in my furnace ducts to ensure good operation. No chemical agents requuired...perfect. Note: If a duct cleaning company cant show up on time. It means that they are doing a good job with quality. Not a rushed job. I love their character and ability to communicate the job to me clearly without hesitation. "Let's go Power Vac! (Hamilton)"

John from Hamilton
John from Hamilton
6 reviews Smithville, ON

Mold remediation, basement.

Removed 3 finished walls of recreation room as black mold was present along baseboards at floor level from previous water leakage. Suspended ceiling was to be left in place but drywall and studding was to be removed from floor to 8 inches below ceiling. Debris was to be removed via a basement window. I cautioned them to be very careful to "not" damage the ceiling. Ceiling was damaged in two places. Outside window box was damaged and knocked out of place. Debris was not fully cleaned up outside of window. Other than that the workers were very friendly and did a reasonable job of remediating the mold.
It has now been 4 days since the job was completed and I still have not heard from the office. I had hoped they would contact me to inquire if all went well and if I was happy with the completed work.

Alan Strang from Port Dover
Alan Strang from Port Dover
10 reviews Port Dover, ON

Duct Cleaning

I saw a segment last year on CBC's Marketplace about UN-reputable Duct Cleaning companies.
Power Vac was used as the "Expert" company.
They came today, on time and very thorough.
The ducts in our '60's bungalow had never been cleaned and what a difference now. They are already booked to do my son's house next.

Richard from Burlington
Richard from Burlington

9.5/10

Duct Cleaning

The Power Vac Tech damaged a non-labelled A/C fan coil. They promptly contacted an A/C contractor to repair the damage. The A/C contractor was out at the house within 2 hrs of Power Vac calling. Power Vac covered all costs of the repair.

More about Power Vac Services

Canada's duct cleaning professionals.
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Hamilton?