Peel Electric Appliances Inc

Reviews for Peel Electric Appliances Inc

DIpen in Toronto
DIpen in Toronto

Emergency weekend repair

I had a problem with a circuit breaker on a saturday night and emailed Peel electric. They called first thing in the morning and cam out and fixed my problem before noon on Sunday. Friendly fast service with a personal touch. I would recommend them to anyone looking for electrical work.

MARIA in Mississauga
MARIA in Mississauga

Electrical work

I have been using Peel electric for over 10years. He is prompt quick and does amazing work. I have recommended his services to many friends and family everyone loves his work.

Lesley in Mississauga
Lesley in Mississauga

amazing

What a breath of fresh air Lester is. My convection oven and ice maker in the fridge needed repair. Lester thoroughly inspected the ice maker and all of the connections but has to come back to change a valve. The oven, he could have replaced parts but found a much more economical solution to my problem. (the door seals on my convection oven were leaking, so he just changed the door with the bottom oven which is not convection and not used nearly as much). It is honestly the first time that my husband felt we had a very competent repair person who was not in to pad any bills but to effect the best repair at the least cost to us. The response time to come was extraordinary. I called after hours and had a phone call at 9 the next morning. He offered to come out the next day. We now would not use anyone else for our appliance repair.

dell in Mississauga
dell in Mississauga

electrical panel

I called Jafar because some wires shorted out in my fuse panel. He came over and explained to me why it happened. He fixed the problem temporarily for me at no charge. I was needing a new 100 amp breaker panel. He gave me a great affordable quote. He had the power shut off, all organized before hand with the Hydro. Then Peel Electrical Contractors came the day Hydro shut the power off. They completed the job to my satisfaction and cleaned up like they had never been there. I would highly recommend Jafar and his team.

Nathalie  in Mississauga
Nathalie in Mississauga

Electrical repair

I would like to give Jafar a 10/10 for his service to our home. Our basement pot lights were not functioning properly. I contacted Jafar and on the 1st phone call he was receptive and very flexible with date and time for a visit.
He was professional, knowledgeable and got our problem fixed in no time not to mention the other odds and ends jobs we asked him to do such as installing dimmer switches etc... he completed the job in less than 2 hours and was very efficient. I would highly recommend Jafar for any of your electrical repairs . Thank You Jafar !

Tim Roberts in Brampton
Tim Roberts in Brampton

Washer repair

Les is a great guy. Fast service and very good prices. He fixed our washer. Lots of great tips to keep out other appliances working well.
A breath of fresh air in the home appliance field. I would recommend him to anyone.

Todd Jarvis from Oakville
Todd Jarvis from Oakville

Fridge repair

After dealing with a disreputable company (can't name names here but they have a 1 out of 10 stars on this site) , it was an absolute pleasure to deal with Les at Peel Electric Appliances. Along with the quick repairs he did after a correct diagnosis of the problem, he also provided some tips on other appliances we have and how to extend their lives/reduce repairs. Very refreshing to have an honest repairman and I recommend Les unreservedly.

Kevin  from Mississauga
Kevin from Mississauga

LAUNDRY MACHINE REPAIR

Les is probably the most kindest and thoughtful repair man I have ever met. He went above and beyond fixing the problem as well as giving us advice on how to maintain our appliance. He was very quick with his work and was very knowledgeable. The interaction was comfortable and swift and he came during the time frame that he has given us. I would recommend him to anyone and I know I would call on him for other repairs. I find these anonymous reviews sorta unreliable since they are anonymous so here is my twitter handle @iknowkevin and you can see that i am real human being writing this review. Thank you Les!

Ruth, Mississauga
Ruth, Mississauga

Dishwasher and Stove Repair

My dishwasher was working inefficiently and was very noisy. Les was able discern the problem quickly, and after a thorough cleaning the machine is working as new. I am embarrased to say a tea bag had inadvertently been fallen into the machine, and had lodged in the garburator, preventing other sludge from being washed out of the machine during its cleaning cycle. Less took the entire mechanism apart to ensure it was working efficiently again.

The tempered glass of my oven door had cracked during use, and with Les' guidance, I purchased new glass for my stove in advance of his arrival. The replacement entailed dismantling the entire door, and putting it back together. A job well done, and I look forward to using the oven again.

Les was also willing and able to give good advice which will extend the life of my appliances, for which I am grateful. With his great tips, I look forward to using and enjoying my appliances for a long time.

I would not hesitate to recommend Les highly to you, and will use him for future appliance repairs in my home