Peel Electric Appliances Inc

Peel Electric Appliances Inc

Reviews for Peel Electric Appliances Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Les is the Best!

Les is the best. Dryer was not working well - and described the problem to him over the phone. He made the extra effort to come and fix same day, even coming at 8 p.m. at night. I have had Les work on other appliances over the year and know I can count on him!

Toby in Toronto
Toby in Toronto

Dryer Repair

My dryer was still covered under warranty and Les covers warranty work for the manufacturer. He came out even after being held up with another job and completed my repair during the evening before the long weekend. He is polite and cares about his customers. He explained things I did not know that are safety issues and completed the repair quickly and efficiently. I would definitely call to have other non warranty repairs on appliances going forward and definitely recommend this company!

Roop from Brampton
Roop from Brampton

Ice Maker Repair

Les is an exceptional technician; he’s knowledgeable with vast experience diagnosing exactly what repairs are needed. He responded to our service call immediately and provided repair within 24 hours.

Thank you Les ; it’s refreshing to know you’re always available and continue to precede a high reputation in this city.

DIpen in Toronto
DIpen in Toronto

Emergency weekend repair

I had a problem with a circuit breaker on a saturday night and emailed Peel electric. They called first thing in the morning and cam out and fixed my problem before noon on Sunday. Friendly fast service with a personal touch. I would recommend them to anyone looking for electrical work.

MARIA
MARIA

Electrical work

I have been using Peel electric for over 10years. He is prompt quick and does amazing work. I have recommended his services to many friends and family everyone loves his work.

Lesley in Mississauga
Lesley in Mississauga

amazing

What a breath of fresh air Lester is. My convection oven and ice maker in the fridge needed repair. Lester thoroughly inspected the ice maker and all of the connections but has to come back to change a valve. The oven, he could have replaced parts but found a much more economical solution to my problem. (the door seals on my convection oven were leaking, so he just changed the door with the bottom oven which is not convection and not used nearly as much). It is honestly the first time that my husband felt we had a very competent repair person who was not in to pad any bills but to effect the best repair at the least cost to us. The response time to come was extraordinary. I called after hours and had a phone call at 9 the next morning. He offered to come out the next day. We now would not use anyone else for our appliance repair.

dell in Mississauga
dell in Mississauga

electrical panel

I called Jafar because some wires shorted out in my fuse panel. He came over and explained to me why it happened. He fixed the problem temporarily for me at no charge. I was needing a new 100 amp breaker panel. He gave me a great affordable quote. He had the power shut off, all organized before hand with the Hydro. Then Peel Electrical Contractors came the day Hydro shut the power off. They completed the job to my satisfaction and cleaned up like they had never been there. I would highly recommend Jafar and his team.

Nathalie  in Mississauga
Nathalie in Mississauga

Electrical repair

I would like to give Jafar a 10/10 for his service to our home. Our basement pot lights were not functioning properly. I contacted Jafar and on the 1st phone call he was receptive and very flexible with date and time for a visit.
He was professional, knowledgeable and got our problem fixed in no time not to mention the other odds and ends jobs we asked him to do such as installing dimmer switches etc... he completed the job in less than 2 hours and was very efficient. I would highly recommend Jafar for any of your electrical repairs . Thank You Jafar !

Tim Roberts in Brampton
Tim Roberts in Brampton

Washer repair

Les is a great guy. Fast service and very good prices. He fixed our washer. Lots of great tips to keep out other appliances working well.
A breath of fresh air in the home appliance field. I would recommend him to anyone.

Todd Jarvis from Oakville
Todd Jarvis from Oakville

Fridge repair

After dealing with a disreputable company (can't name names here but they have a 1 out of 10 stars on this site) , it was an absolute pleasure to deal with Les at Peel Electric Appliances. Along with the quick repairs he did after a correct diagnosis of the problem, he also provided some tips on other appliances we have and how to extend their lives/reduce repairs. Very refreshing to have an honest repairman and I recommend Les unreservedly.