Paris Kitchens

245 West Beaver Creek Rd, Unit 2 Richmond Hill ON L4B 1L1

Reviews for Paris Kitchens

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen cabinetry and vanity

When moving to a new home we expected some bumps here and there, but what we didn't expect:
1. Customer service are awful. We have service appointment booked 1 for 2-3 months, meaning that 3 months we have to sit and wait without the door, handle or with the scratched cabinet.
2. Only one good and reliable serviceman, unfortunately he's not the one who did the kitchen, so he has to redo a lot.
I am afraid that it took them 2 years to build the kitchen and now it would be another 5 years for them to fix it, would not recommend to anyone, stay away if possible.

Sandra in the Beaches (Toronto)
Sandra in the Beaches (Toronto)

Terrible Designers

I was shocked at how poorly they designed my small kitchen in my condo, they could not have had a professional designer do it. A high school student would have done a better job. There are a total of 5 cupboards above the counter & the sink. The 2 above the sink were 38" wide (sink was 30"). Then the next 2 were 22 inches wide. The 5th one was 6 inches wide and basically useless. And the lowers lined up with it. It was inexcusable, there was no reason why the uppers couldn't have been more evenly spaced. I can't believe that they would think their design was OK. I'm angry every time I look at it. They could have easily put a 30", a 26" and a 10" and it would have looked 100% better. VERY SLOPPY WORK and obviously, no-one checks their work.

Hi Sandra. Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we are directed by the builder in many cases to do the most cost effective "design" possible. Small kitchens are often not thought out by the architect or builder, leaving us to deal with the ramifications.

Joanna Sable from Toronto
Joanna Sable from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I have never worked with a more unprofessional company in my life. I thought with years in service they would have need awesome but they were anything but. I should have read the reviews here first. They were dirty in the work, they had to rebuild pieces at least 3 times. They took an entire year just to renovate a kitchen. They have still yet to finish shoddy work which I am quite sure will never be done Now. When I wrote the owner he basically put his tail between his legs and skunked away never to return my calls even though he promised to make the job right and visit my home himself. I am in his industry and I am ashamed of the way they handled me and my job.

Jaclyn in
Jaclyn in
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

High quality, very helpful

Love the modern kitchen in our new construction home! Staff at Paris Kitchens were extremely kind and helpful when I damaged one of our cabinets. They repaired it quickly and beautifully. Great people!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Go With Someone Else

We had no choice but to go here to design our kitchen for our new construction home. The guy we sat down with was annoying. Kept stonewalling when we wanted to make minor changes to the layout. Made a second appointment with him to make some changes, and we drive from Brampton to Markham and when we get there he cancels on us. Totally unprofessional.

If I have choice in my next new build I would definitely choose someone else. If I don't have a choice, I won't buy the house!

Jazzyjj in Georgetown
Jazzyjj in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Poor customer service

Paris kitchens installed the kitchen in our subdivision. We inquired about adding on a pantry and confirmed with someone on the phone. No one called back and when I called the customer service rep said they were not taking any orders for a year. Ridiculous.

Our cabinets are also chipping very heavily in many spots. Unacceptable in a new high end home.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen Cabinets

Paris Kitchen use very cheap material and workmanship . Every body can see my kitchen island attached pictures for proof. No warranty coverage after two ears . Never choose Paris Kitchen

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Richmond Hill?