Ocean Park Mechanical Ltd

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in North Surrey  >  Ocean Park Mechanical Ltd

Reviews for Ocean Park Mechanical Ltd

7 reviews Richmond, BC

Shower

My bathroom shower was leaking into the suite below me, I had called Ocean Park as they were the plumbers on the project I live in. They arrived on time and got to the root of the problem right away. They knew what they were doing and were very friendly. I enjoyed how they kept me up to date with what was going on.

7 reviews Richmond, BC

Bathroom Sink Stoppers not Working & Low Water Pressure

I had recently bought a condo and my sink stopper stopped working. We had got a nice gentleman named John to come and fix our plumbing. He was super friendly and they fixed the problem with out a fuss. I had also wondered about why my toilet had low flo water and he explained it to me. Very knowledgeable workers. Showed up on time and knew what he was doing which made for a nice quick fix.