Nutri-Lawn

Lawn Maintenance
2390 Haines Rd Mississauga ON L4Y 1Y6

Reviews for Nutri-Lawn

Good Service and Great Lawn

We used Nutri-Lawn services for slit-seeding as our lawn was almost completely dead and had many bald patches. The company was always on time for their appointments, always let us know they were coming and gave us a reasonable quote. The slit-seeding worked excellent and our lawn looks great! They did several weed treatments and even threw in a few extras at no charge as well as gave us advice on how to care for our lawn. I have already recommended them to others.

Jennifer from Mississauga
Jennifer from Mississauga

Very good work, but be careful!

We were putting our home in Mississauga on the market last summer and needed to get our lawn into decent shape fairly quickly. We had heard good things about Nutri-Lawn and contacted them to begin the work, being very clear about the fact that we were moving.

We ordered a fairly comprehensive program which included seeding, fertilizer, weeding and aeration. Scheduling the treatments was a bit slower than we thought we'd arranged with the company at our initial interview, but once they began, the lawn did start to look better and we were quite pleased with the result. They send an email before they come each time.

My only significant caution to customers is this: I received an email today with an invoice for "scheduled treatments" for my old house for this year amounting again to approximately $370. I wrote back immediately to remind them that we were not living there any more and to please amend their records. I also called them, just to be sure. They agreed to take me off the list. But when I suggested to the scheduler that they find out if someone is ordering treatment for the following year prior to sending out the "schedule" she disagreed, saying they do send out the emails. However, had that email ended up in a spam folder, or been missed, or I'd changed emails, they would just have started coming to service a house that did not order services for this year at all and where the people they were going to bill no longer lived.

Given this policy, even though the work was good, I'd be hesitant to use them again. Should you use them, just make sure to be clear in writing if you are not going to use their services again the following year, or if you are amending your agreement.

Sheena in Commerce
Sheena in Commerce
3 reviews COMMERCE TOWNSHIP, MI

Weeds everywhere!

We hired nutri-lawn to help us with our weed problem. They assured us that we would have a healthy, weed free lawn, and although I was skeptical after struggling to deal with weeds over the past few summers they delivered. They definitely know their stuff when it comes to lawn care, and it was worth every penny. I believe they used the Fiesta treatment on our lawn.