Bowlings Electrician Service

JasonB
JasonB
5 reviews East Bernstadt, KY

New Wiring for Kitchen

While having my kitchen remodeled I found out that I needed to install some additional wiring for the recessed lights that I wanted to have installed in my ceilings. I called Bowlings Electrician Service and got a great price and a decent time from for when they could come out and do the wiring. Within a week my lights were installed and my pocket was NOT empty from having it done. The guy that came out and done the wiring was great. He was friendly and he made sure that everything was just as clean as it was before he arrived. I have had trouble in the past with repairmen leaving their trash laying around for me to clean up. Not with Bowlings Electrician Service.They took care of all that themselves. I am really satisfied with this company and its service.