Nestings

SM in North Toronto
SM in North Toronto

9.5/10

Dining Chairs

After an extensive search we found the right chairs at the right price for our dining room. Kelly provided us with exceptional service and offered us upholstery options that we had not even considered. With her guidance we were extremely pleased with the results.

Nancy Peterson
Nancy Peterson

Dining Room Set

We bought a dining room table and side board from Nestings a few years ago and have had dozens of compliments. What impressed me the most about Nestings is when the inlaid wood started to separate or crack (over a year later) on the table, someone from the store came out immediately and inspected the piece. They immeidately returned and replaced it without question. I was very impressed. And will happily buy from them again.

ss  North York
ss North York

Great Sculpture

I walk into Nestings on Yonge St on my way home from work. The store always has great furnitire and very unique pieces. I bought this amazing sculpture of an arched woman which hangs off a wall, it continually gets comments from people who come into my house, gorgeous piece and great price!!