HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ajax  >  Natural Choice Heating & Cooling
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

Ian in
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bought a new house last year, had to go through last summer with no AC as it was recommended we let the house settle. This year we knew we needed AC! I called and talked to about 4 or 5 different companies, some were horrible, others were ok but nothing super stood out. Then I had Natural Choice recommended by a friend/realtor, so I called them in.
James came over to check out our house and talk to my wife and I and go over everything. He was great at explaining the simple, yet basic important info such as the SEER rating, how it all works, what model would work best in our home, different costs as well as payment options that would work best for our financial situation.
One of my favourite parts was that I didn't feel like just another sale to them, he wasn't trying to upsell me to the bigger and better if it wasn't what I needed or wouldn't have made that much difference etc. He just wanted to give us the facts and let us choose.
Day of installation came, in constant communication when their installers would be leaving etc. The guys came to install and were VERY professional, friendly and did a great job from what I can tell! They even neatened up some wires and cables right around my furnace to make things as best they possible could.
On top of this I was told they would be back once the temperature hits a consistent 15 degrees so they can totally optimize it, to make sure that we get the best possible production from our AC.
From start to finish these guys have been outstanding and not only would I recommend Natural Choice, I WILL to anyone who is looking for HVAC services!!

Recommendations, we are truly thankful our clients appreciate us as much as we appreciate them and they do so by sharing their experiences. It was our pleasure Ian to make this process smooth sailing for you and helping answer all your questions along the way.

Phil C
1 review Whitby, ON

Found Natural Choice Heating & Cooling online and decided to contact them based on the positive reviews. James responded immediately and had a quote ready for me very quickly.

Quote was very competitive and his team was in the house in a matter of days replacing everything in my utility room. New furnace, replaced the water tank rental with tankless unit and installed a new ERV. James and the install team were great, very professional and courteous and they took great pride in their work.

We have a great passion for what we do, and Phil thank you for sharing your experience and choosing us!

Darpat in Oshawa, Ontario CANADA L1H8B7
1 review Oshawa, ON

James & his install team were fantastic!

No pressure sales tactics, very professional and knowledgeable about the product and the process of the install. He prepared all of the necessary paperwork for the gas company and HVAC rebate. I couldn't have asked for a more friendly, honest and respectful salesman.

This includes the installation team. They took great pride in their work, left no mess and I felt very safe in using the furnace after watching the installation process.

I would 100% recommend this company for any job!

D. Phillips

Darpat, converting from oil to gas can feel overwhelming when looking at the sign up form for your gas meter and then having to choose a contractor on top of all this. We are so happy to walk you through this process streamlining the process from start to finish all while rolling out the red carpet to you and working hard from start to finish.

chris
1 review Whitby, ON

James & his install team were great.

James walked us through all the product options (tank & tankless) and was very responsive.

The install team were great. In & out in 3 1/2 hours, and left zero mess behind.

Very happy, and will be using Natural Choice when it comes time to deal with our furnace in the next year or two!

So appreciative Chris that you shared your experience as well we look forward to changing out that dinosaur furnace when you are ready ;)

David & Karen Ormerod in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

We invited James of Natural Choice to quote on our project and were impressed by his knowledge and recommendations - we were prepared to pay more for a 2 Ton air conditioner but James and his team strongly advised against that - bigger is not always better and a larger unit just did not make sense to them. The installation was all done in one day - very neatly and efficiently. Would highly recommend James and his team for your needs!!!

David & Karen, we truly thank you for your recommendations of us it's the biggest compliment we can get.

Malcolm from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

I had a furnace installed in 2012 which had been constantly been breaking down. We went through multiple HVAC companies to triage the issue and fix whatever was broken at the time. James came by and really stepped up by dealing with the manufacturer and original installer and arranging to just have the whole unit replaced. I couldn't be happier with the outcome, and the whole crew and experience from start to finish was A+.

Installation is Key and can make a really good system be a continuous issue. We were glad to go to bat for you with the manufacture and spent that extra time to get them to pull through and we were so very excited to have the furnace replaced completely under warranty. As you seen the difference of workmanship really will now give you that longevity you signed up for.

Cassie in Toronto

I've had James and his crew come to my rescue on a few occasions....most recently to have A/C installed at my new home. He accommodated us on a moments notice, in a heat wave at my home that was likely a little further out than usual, and I couldn't have been more grateful. The team at Natural Choice did a top notch job....very impressed. These guys are very dependable!! Thanks Guys!!

As you know Cassie we are always here for our clients, and for repeat clients we tend to extend our normal area of service to extend our red carpet treatment. We sure appreciate your loyalty to us.

Jonathan in Toronto

We had a hot water heater that was getting long in the tooth, starting to act up and was due for replacement. Contacted them on-line Saturday, quick response with quote - they had me booked in Monday morning and were done by noon. Very careful with everything, clean (covered floors, etc). Very positive experience. Kris and Kyle were the installers.

Long in the tooth, such a great comment for an aged appliance. When it comes to old hot water tanks they risk leaking, was our pleasure to get you looked after so quickly and appreciate your business.

Paul Regimbal in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Our furnace decided to stop working, and called Natural Natural choice Heating, being on an evening just before Christmas, James came in and had us with heat within a couple hours of my initial call, he seemed very honest and knowledgeable, charged us a minimal fee for the entire visit then followed up a couple times afterwards just to make sure all was right, I would highly recommend giving them a call, thank you James

Paul, we are always here for our clients as you see even on Christmas eve, no way we could have allowed you to celebrate Christmas with no heat. So glad we were able to get you fixed up and heat on to enjoy some important family time !

b in Minden
1 review Oshawa, ON

On Christmas morning my furnace decided to stop working. I emailed NCH&C wanting a quote for a new furnace. Being Christmas and all, I didn't expect a reply for a few days. Not the case! I emailed at 830 and at 1030 on Christmas morning I had a reply from James stating he could come over. - on Christmas! - this deserves your business right there! - Now we were heading out of town for family Christmas so, over the next few days we spoke over the phone and he provided information- not sales But, clear

and honest thoughts on his products.

Once I was home he had his crew come in and installed a new furnace A/C and ecobee thermostat. We now have heat If you're in the Durham region and looking for anything doing with heating and cooling. Do yourself a favour and get in contact with these guys.

We take no heat situations very seriously as we never want our clients to go without. Was so glad you had alternative heat to hold things off to when you got back to meet up. We so very much appreciate your kind words on sharing your experience.

More about Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

Here at Natural Choice Heating it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of reliable comfort control for the Whitby & surrounding community for over a decade. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, furnace, air conditioning and indoor air quality products. Along with ductless systems offered in Heat Pumps by different manufactures include LG's Art Cool system. We are also a leader in tankless systems installing Rinnai's for almost a decade and half as an Authorized Service Provider for Rinnai.

From start to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your project in the Whitby and Greater Toronto area (GTA) is completed on time, on budget and up to code. We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity so we focus on providing expedient services to get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable equipment. We are also absolutely committed to safety and provide ongoing education to our personnel to ensure complete compliance with the best practices and standards.

We offer our services to the following areas - Markham, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Port Perry, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Peterborough

To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/

We service the following brands Trane, Amana, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
ECOBEE, NEST, FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONER, AIR CONDITIONING, AIR CONDITION ,BOILER, HOT WATER TANK, TANKLESS WATER HEATER ,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER ,ROOF TOP UNIT, FIREPLACE REPAIR AND SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR, BOILER REPAIR, AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR, ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, heap filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng
We service all the products and manufacture's in the market for both Residential as well as Commercial. To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below: Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/ Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. Bowmanville, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Clarington, Uxbridge, Aurora, Peterborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Ontario, GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Peel Region, Durham Region
Amana, Bryant, Trane, Carrier, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!
Our speciality is you, providing the Quality and Reliable Care that you expect from your local HVAC Company. Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
Master Card/Visa, Cheque, 0% Financing & we can offer Rental
All techs are fully licensed gas fitters and refrigeration
TSSA, BBB, ESA
We Provide a min of 2 years on everything we install, our Furnaces & AC's come with 10 years Parts &