HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ajax  >  Natural Choice Heating & Cooling
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

kcasbourne in San Francisco
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I had a very good experience with Natural Choice Heating & Cooling. The staff were very courteous and extremely knowledgeable with my Furnace, Fireplace and Air Exchanger. They answered all my questions and went above and beyond in solving a bit of a wiring mystery involving the furnace fan. I also appreciate James scheduling me in on very short notice just before Christmas !

Job Price

Although we would love to provide our services in San Francisco so very thankful you took the time to post your experience here while away!

Jay
2 reviews Port Perry, ON

I recently had Natural Choice replace my old furnace. The quality of the job itself was very good (and all questions were fully answered). I would definitely recommend Natural Choice!

Job Price

Jay we appreciate your business getting your furnace replaced as well replacing your mothers the winter before.

Angelique from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Even though it's been over a year and a half since I purchased my furnace & air conditioner, James continues to exemplify his exceptional customer focus. I have had a lot of challenges dealing with a certain financial company who unfortunately took over 1 of the wonderful company James' company used to deal with and James has been incredibly instrumental in helping me resolve the MANY ongoing issues I've encountered. To know I can call him anytime to seek his assistance is beyond comforting and reassuring.

Bottom line is if you're looking for an established company who offers exceptional products & superior customer service, Natural Choice Heating & Cooling is an EXCELLENT CHOICE !!!!!!

Job Price

Angelique, from our first visit or chat with a client and even as you know years later we never stop caring about our clients !

David L. from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

We had James and his crew at Natural Choice install a new furnace and hot water tank. I had a few other quotes provided by some of the "big guys" in Durham region but it came down to trusting who could do the best job at a reasonable price. James instills that confidence in knowing the depths of all the products he offers, best installation method for your house, as well as knowing what the customer wants and providing the best all-around customer service.

All of my questions and potential concerns were responded to same day (usually less than an hour), more quickly than any other contractor I've worked with - he has built a company that puts others to shame and I'm very glad we chose to use his company to do the install. The install crew (Matt and another fellow) worked all day to complete the install - one minor deficiency was resolved immediately the following morning (Saturday). Therefore you know this team puts whole effort and have extreme pride in the work they do for the customer. A++++

Thanks again - and I do love the Ecobee thermostat they installed (good recommendation James).

Job Price

Small businesses as you know David really love to go that extra mile and our door is always open to our clients !

1 review , ON

I recently had a furnace and central air system installed in my home and id like you to know the tech's (Eric Steve and Carl i belive was there names) were in my belief top notch they were polite professional efficient and knowledgeable. Id recommend your company to anyone based solely on the service i received from this crew

A Happy Costumer

Job Price

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience !

Jackie in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

After a nasty encounter with the HVAC contractor recommended/used by our builder, we called Sears for a quote on a Saturday and James called back within a few hours. We are first time buyers who purchased a new build and were treated very poorly by the HVAC contractor used by our builder. We tried Sears as we felt we could trust their service and we were connected with Natural Choice. Within the first 10 minutes of chatting with James on the phone to get a rough quote, we knew we were going with his service. He took the time to explain things, discussed our concerns, recommended certain products and was very thorough, in an initial quote conversation. From then on, James has been nothing but accessible, friendly, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. The guys that came to install the unit were also awesome! We feel so much better knowing that we went with a company we can trust and who we plan to call in the future for any HVAC needs. I would highly recommend James, and Natural Choice to anyone! Thank you Sears for using such an exceptional company!

Job Price

Jackie it was our pleasure to meet and spend the time going through the different choices you had, and making your new home comfortable while making that process of choosing and installation seamless for you. We appreciate your business!

mikefillmore in Buckhorn
2 reviews , ON

I got my furnace and air conditioning units from Natural Choice and they did the install. The two guys that came to do the install were great! They were late getting going but they stayed right to the end to finish all the work. It was raining, it was dark and one was injured but they both stuck it out to finish the job. Great workmanship and both really friendly.

Job Price

Our technicians work hard to get through the job in a timely fashion, weather doesn't always work with us but we are use to it and keep on working. All the techs are great, and truly care about our clients and their workmanship. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Cally Brown from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

BACKGROUND STORY: We had a furnace installed just before Christmas and the installer suggested we wait to have the A-coil installed until Spring so that we weren't spending a ton of money at Christmas time. This seemed like a good idea until Spring came along and the installer would not return my calls!
I contacted James from Natural Choice Heating and Cooling with urgency- it was a heat wave, and I was about 6 months pregnant with a non-functioning air conditioner. James replied IMMEDIATELY to my call, and even came over on a Sunday to give us a quote. To make it even better, he was able to install the new unit the same week (a heat wave week).
The installers themselves were professional and did an excellent job, cleaning up after themselves and even exchanging a patio stone underneath the unit for us.
I would DEFINITELY recommend Natural Choice Heating and Cooling.
Fast, reliable, professional and very personable!

Job Price

As a father myself (James) I know the importance of keeping a mother-to-be comfortable in no so comfortable times, was our pleasure to get you looked after right away so you could have a good night sleep !

Dave in Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

Natural Choice sourced and installed a beautiful gas fireplace in my home. As well as a BBQ gas line. All installation work was completed in less than a day. I was very impressed with their thoroughness and efficient manner in which they got the job done! Very receptive to explaining every facet and function of the fireplace from routine maintenance to operation of the remote and features. I will be calling on the guys for all of my heating & cooling needs in the future.

Job Price

Hello Dave, that fireplace is stunning and think you made an amazing choice ! Do invite us back anytime !

Lauren S. in Ottawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Natural Choice Heating & Cooling saved us big time as some of the hottest days are approaching. Of course our AC died in the middle of some 30 degree weather. They came out to visit us super quick, made fast recommendations on potential products and were able to schedule us in within a couple of days. Can I just say everyone is sleeping much more soundly now!

Job Price

This has been the summer of many older AC's clocking out, was our pleasure to get you and your little ones back into a comfortable home so you could enjoy the summer !

More about Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

Here at Natural Choice Heating it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of reliable comfort control for the Whitby & surrounding community for over a decade. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, furnace, air conditioning and indoor air quality products. Along with ductless systems offered in Heat Pumps by different manufactures include LG's Art Cool system. We are also a leader in tankless systems installing Rinnai's for 9 years and an Authorized Service Provider for Rinnai.

From start to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your project in the Whitby and Greater Toronto area (GTA) is completed on time, on budget and up to code. We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity so we focus on providing expedient services to get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable equipment. We are also absolutely committed to safety and provide ongoing education to our personnel to ensure complete compliance with the best practices and standards.

We offer our services to the following areas - Markham, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Port Perry, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Peterborough

To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/

We service the following brands Trane, Amana, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
ECOBEE, NEST, FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONER, AIR CONDITIONING, AIR CONDITION ,BOILER, HOT WATER TANK, TANKLESS WATER HEATER ,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER ,ROOF TOP UNIT, FIREPLACE REPAIR AND SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR, BOILER REPAIR, AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR, ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, heap filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng
We service all the products and manufacture's in the market for both Residential as well as Commercial. To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below: Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/ Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. Bowmanville, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Clarington, Uxbridge, Aurora, Peterborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Ontario, GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Peel Region, Durham Region
Amana, Bryant, Trane, Carrier, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!
Our speciality is you, providing the Quality and Reliable Care that you expect from your local HVAC Company. Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
Master Card/Visa, Cheque, 0% Financing & we can offer Rental
All techs are fully licensed gas fitters and refrigeration
TSSA, BBB, ESA
We Provide a min of 2 years on everything we install, our Furnaces & AC's come with 10 years Parts &