HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ajax  >  Natural Choice Heating & Cooling
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

mikefillmore in Buckhorn
2 reviews , ON

I got my furnace and air conditioning units from Natural Choice and they did the install. The two guys that came to do the install were great! They were late getting going but they stayed right to the end to finish all the work. It was raining, it was dark and one was injured but they both stuck it out to finish the job. Great workmanship and both really friendly.

Job Price

Our technicians work hard to get through the job in a timely fashion, weather doesn't always work with us but we are use to it and keep on working. All the techs are great, and truly care about our clients and their workmanship. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Cally Brown from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

BACKGROUND STORY: We had a furnace installed just before Christmas and the installer suggested we wait to have the A-coil installed until Spring so that we weren't spending a ton of money at Christmas time. This seemed like a good idea until Spring came along and the installer would not return my calls!
I contacted James from Natural Choice Heating and Cooling with urgency- it was a heat wave, and I was about 6 months pregnant with a non-functioning air conditioner. James replied IMMEDIATELY to my call, and even came over on a Sunday to give us a quote. To make it even better, he was able to install the new unit the same week (a heat wave week).
The installers themselves were professional and did an excellent job, cleaning up after themselves and even exchanging a patio stone underneath the unit for us.
I would DEFINITELY recommend Natural Choice Heating and Cooling.
Fast, reliable, professional and very personable!

Job Price

As a father myself (James) I know the importance of keeping a mother-to-be comfortable in no so comfortable times, was our pleasure to get you looked after right away so you could have a good night sleep !

Dave in Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

Natural Choice sourced and installed a beautiful gas fireplace in my home. As well as a BBQ gas line. All installation work was completed in less than a day. I was very impressed with their thoroughness and efficient manner in which they got the job done! Very receptive to explaining every facet and function of the fireplace from routine maintenance to operation of the remote and features. I will be calling on the guys for all of my heating & cooling needs in the future.

Job Price

Hello Dave, that fireplace is stunning and think you made an amazing choice ! Do invite us back anytime !

Lauren S. in Ottawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Natural Choice Heating & Cooling saved us big time as some of the hottest days are approaching. Of course our AC died in the middle of some 30 degree weather. They came out to visit us super quick, made fast recommendations on potential products and were able to schedule us in within a couple of days. Can I just say everyone is sleeping much more soundly now!

Job Price

This has been the summer of many older AC's clocking out, was our pleasure to get you and your little ones back into a comfortable home so you could enjoy the summer !

My experience with Natural Choice Heating and Cooling was excellent. I had a new furnace and air conditioner installed. James was very professional, informative and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend this company!

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience, it was our pleasure to go that extra mile !

vincenzo_1974
1 review Oshawa, ON

The install of my new air conditioner was on time and good workmanship can't ask for anything more, but I did and my requests were completed. Good work guys.

Job Price

Hope you are enjoying your Ecobee3 as well, glad to keep you cool !

Gloria in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I found James to be very efficient and easy to talk to . We had a lot of questions and issues to consider to get the A.C unit that would do the best job. James was very clear and knowledgeable in explaining all the details of home comfort and this enabled us to make an informed decision without spending the most money. James did not make any absolute promises that couldn`t be guaranteed and we appreciated the honesty and candor regarding the limitations of an A.C system. Our system is working great and we are enjoying it immensely.

Job Price

Gloria, we think honestly is one of our strongest characteristics and as you experienced allows you to make the right decision on your HVAC system knowing what to expect and most importantly count on.

Tommy_loza
1 review Oshawa, ON

very clean and professional! Went the extra mile to make sure it's right and safe. took time to explain the system and the work that was done. Best ive seen.

Job Price

Was our pleasure to squeeze you in knowing your family could use that comfort in this extra hot summer. Enjoy and know we are always here for our clients !

Mike, Toronto
4 reviews Bowmanville, ON

James Smith has been an acquaintance of mine for over a year. We both participate on a local Facebook forum and James has provided timely, free advice to me on my HVAC systems in my house.

Even though I was under contract with another company he has been very helpful with key pointers to resolve some of my issues.

When my A/C conked out at the start of this heat wave I thought it would be a simple call to get it fixed.

Unfortunately we needed a new A/C. James recommended a new A/C that was affordable. He cleared room in his busy schedule to take care of us and his techs installed it.

Now we are enjoying a cool house. Even after he installed the A/C he did followup calls to make sure we were 100% happy.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Natural Choice to my friends and neighbours.

Job Price

Thanks Mike for sharing your experience ! As you know social media is a great way to find trusted contractors, and as you experienced we do go that extra mile for our clients and getting them looked after as fast as we can.

Julie  in North York
1 review Whitby, ON

James went out of his way to come to my home on a very hot Sunday afternoon to try to repair our a/c. When that wasn't an option, he gave very honest and upfront information to assist us in choosing a new a/c. The new unit was ordered and installed within days! The installers were prompt and friendly and quite literally rolled out a red carpet to keep the floors clean and protected. I would highly recommend Natural Choice Heating and Cooling!

Job Price

Julie this heat has had us forget standard business hours and kept us focusing on what matters, you our clients. Glad to get you looked after and having a comfortable home all summer long !

More about Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

Here at Natural Choice Heating it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of reliable comfort control for the Whitby & surrounding community for over a decade. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, furnace, air conditioning and indoor air quality products. Along with ductless systems offered in Heat Pumps by different manufactures include LG's Art Cool system. We are also a leader in tankless systems installing Rinnai's for 9 years and an Authorized Service Provider for Rinnai.

From start to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your project in the Whitby and Greater Toronto area (GTA) is completed on time, on budget and up to code. We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity so we focus on providing expedient services to get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable equipment. We are also absolutely committed to safety and provide ongoing education to our personnel to ensure complete compliance with the best practices and standards.

We offer our services to the following areas - Markham, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Port Perry, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Peterborough

To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/

We service the following brands Trane, Amana, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
ECOBEE, NEST, FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONER, AIR CONDITIONING, AIR CONDITION ,BOILER, HOT WATER TANK, TANKLESS WATER HEATER ,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER ,ROOF TOP UNIT, FIREPLACE REPAIR AND SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR, BOILER REPAIR, AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR, ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, heap filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng
We service all the products and manufacture's in the market for both Residential as well as Commercial. To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below: Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/ Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. Bowmanville, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Clarington, Uxbridge, Aurora, Peterborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Ontario, GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Peel Region, Durham Region
Amana, Bryant, Trane, Carrier, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!
Our speciality is you, providing the Quality and Reliable Care that you expect from your local HVAC Company. Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
Master Card/Visa, Cheque, 0% Financing & we can offer Rental
All techs are fully licensed gas fitters and refrigeration
TSSA, BBB, ESA
We Provide a min of 2 years on everything we install, our Furnaces & AC's come with 10 years Parts &