HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Ajax  >  Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Brent Morgan from Etobicoke
Brent Morgan from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Industrial Roof-top A/C Unit

You can't say enough about the quality, service, expertise and genuine authenticity James offers. His promised dates are always exact, his products are beyond compare and his follow ups are a great added touch. At Factory Tire we felt like we were more than just clients, it truly was a great experience. Thank you very much and keep it up!

Did we mention we do commercial too? As a small to medium size company we do have a vast amount of expertise in both residential and commercial. All technicians get regular training, we keep this up every year to ensure we are your experts.

Bob Lariviere from Whitby
Bob Lariviere from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Gas Barbecue Installation

James sent a technician to install a new natural gas line for our barbecue. The service was prompt, reliable and professional. I will definitely deal with Natural Choice Heating and Cooling again.
I would highly recommend this company.

Hope Bob you have enjoyed many many steaks, maybe we'll pop by for one some time haha

Brandon in Bowmanville
Brandon in Bowmanville
2 reviews BOWMANVILLE, ON

Service Call

Had to remove a gas meter on one of my commercial properties (for some reason Enbridge won’t do it themselves). James and his crew were out bright and early the next morning to minimize downtime while refitting the lines. Their friendly manner and professionalism always sticks out…. Thanks Natural Choice

We realize Brandon the importance of keeping commercial properties downtime to a minimum and the need to get things done on time. We're glad to be there anytime you have a heating & cooling concern.

Adam from Cobourg
Adam from Cobourg

Central Air Install

James and his company came highly recommended. They did not disappoint. Professional in every aspect, from first contact and quote, to install and follow up. The guys who came to install explained exactly what they were going to do, and were patient with any questions. I watched another company install a system for my next door neighbour, and it only reinforced that we had made the right choice. I would absolutely recommend James and Natural Choice to everyone.

Seeing is believing, and we appreciate you asking about the installation process along with how to look after your new investment.

Serge from Pickering
Serge from Pickering

Service

AMAZING SERVICE! Great guys to deal with, came and serviced our AC unit. Very Honest, Highly recommended. I will definitely be using them again, took us years to find a reputable company that wasn't out to screw us, these guys are 10/10.

Thank you Serge! When you need more service or a replacement when the time comes we'll be here.

zoe from Bowmanville
zoe from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Water heater, Furnace and AC unit

The gentlemen at Natural Choice Heating & Cooling were utmost professionals, through and through. On time, polite, professional, speedy workers, who dealt easily with challenges we and our old house threw at them. They went above and beyond when installing our new water heater, furnace and air con unit yesterday and this morning. Very pleased. Several issues came up during install, requiring surprise electrical work and more, and they did not charge us a cent above our quote. In fact, they are known for being more than fair with clients. They even honoured a quote they gave us more than a year ago. I recommend them without reservation.

Zoe you are an amazing client and glad that we have kept in touch since the installation. We hope you all the best in your own business !

Ellery Bunn from Oshawa
Ellery Bunn from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Heating and A/C replaced

Our A/C unit died just around June, we were already told that our furnace needed to be replaced in the next year or so. I got a quote for A/C and furnace replacement, but I wanted to get another quote, I found James and his company via Homestars. James responded almost immediately after I emailed him via Homestars. We arranged a meeting to assess what I needed and the current setup of my furnace and A/C. I found James to be friendly, knowledgeable and professional. When we met, James brought a couple quotes for a couple different models of A/C units and furnaces, and he took the time to explain the "pros" & "cons" of each. Once I finally decided on the model of A/C and furnace, the time we arranged for the installation was relatively short. The gentlemen from Natural Choice Heating and Cooling sent to install, showed up on time, after they had finished, they cleaned up the work area and they took away the old furnace and A/C unit. Following the install of the A/C & furnace, James has sent me a couple follow up emails on various days, just to make sure everything was working ok, and to see if there where any problems, or if I had any questions. He has said in person, over the phone, and in his emails, if there are any questions or problems regarding the furnace, A/C, not to hesitate, and to give him a call.
So far, I have been pleased with what I have experienced, and I am pleased with my choice. I would recommend anyone to check out James and his company, In my opinion, I think you'll find, that you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Hank you Ellery for sharing your experience from start to well after finish. We are always here for our clients and even years down the road.

Colin from Pickering
Colin from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Switch from oil to gas furnace and new A/C

I was switching from an oil furnace to a gas one. The property did not have a gas line or meter on it. James walked me through the steps of completing the application and his crew of polite and knowledgable staff completed the install. One of the things I liked was that the quoted price remained the same throughout the job. The guys put down a carpet runner as to not dirty the floor and they didn't mind answering questions I had. I have recommended them to friends and colleagues already.

Changing oil to gas as you know Colin can seem like a big job, however we are use to this process and even from belong to order the gas meter to getting it all done on time is a part of what we enjoy doing. And it's awesome the comfort and energy saving the new system is.

More about Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

We are very honoured that Rogers Media did this video of our company sharing how much we care about our clients feel free to copy and paste this link - https://www.facebook.com/RogersForBusiness/posts/1526593684061732

We are so thankful for all the votes our amazing clients give each day by sharing their experiences which have lead to 4 "Best Of" awards here on HomeStars.

Starting in the trade in 1995 and working the different sectors learning some amazing experiences while taking annual courses to learn each manufacture James Smith created Natural Choice Heating & Cooling with two things in mind, caring for the client and caring about the employee. With those in mind was the inception and created almost a decade and half of the highest red carpet treatment to which each employee proudly takes pictures of every installation from a thermostat to full custom ductwork installations.

Here at Natural Choice Heating it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of reliable comfort control for the Whitby, GTA, Kawartha Lakes & surrounding community for almost a decade and half. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, furnace, air conditioning and indoor air quality products. Along with ductless systems offered in Heat Pumps by different manufactures include LG's Art Cool system. We are also a leader in tankless systems installing Rinnai's for almost a decade and half as an Authorized Service Provider for Rinnai.

From start to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your project in the Whitby and Greater Toronto area (GTA) is completed on time, on budget and up to code. We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity so we focus on providing expedient services to get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable equipment. We are also absolutely committed to safety and provide ongoing education to our personnel to ensure complete compliance with the best practices and standards.

We offer our services to the following areas - Markham, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Port Perry, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Peterborough

To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/

We service the following brands Trane, Amana, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!

Fireplaces and Heating & Air Conditioning
ECOBEE, NEST, FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONER, AIR CONDITIONING, AIR CONDITION ,BOILER, HOT WATER TANK, TANKLESS WATER HEATER ,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER ,ROOF TOP UNIT, FIREPLACE REPAIR AND SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR, BOILER REPAIR, AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR, ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, heap filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng
We service all the products and manufacture's in the market for both Residential as well as Commercial. To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below: Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/ Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. Bowmanville, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Clarington, Uxbridge, Aurora, Peterborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Ontario, GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Peel Region, Durham Region
Amana, Bryant, Trane, Carrier, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!
Our speciality is you, providing the Quality and Reliable Care that you expect from your local HVAC Company. Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
Master Card/Visa, Cheque, 0% Financing & we can offer Rental
All techs are fully licensed gas fitters and refrigeration
TSSA, BBB, ESA
We Provide a min of 2 years on everything we install, our Furnaces & AC's come with 10 years Parts &