HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ajax  >  Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

Jessica  from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Even in the middle of a heat wave the guys were here within no time to give us a quote and the install was complete two days later. Everyone at the company was polite and courteous to deal with. I have already recommended these guys to family members :)

Being a small to medium size company allows us to decent turn around from assessment to install. We know in the middle of a heat wave this and quality installation really helps :)

Tom DeHaan from Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

James at Natural Choice has been great to deal with from the first time I contacted his company. He was quick to respond to all my questions and stayed in contact with me through the whole process. He made sure he followed up after the install to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. We had several quotes on comparable units and James's price was considerably cheaper. His installers were professional, courteous and respectful. Very pleased with our new air conditioner. I would highly recommend James and his team to anyone.

We so enjoy talking HVAC with our clients, helping them see the different value from model to model and you choosing which system works best for you our client. We appreciate your business and taking the time to comment online !

Marie Michaels from Clarington
5 reviews Ajax, ON

James and his team performed a seamless removal of my old equipment and installed my new equipment, keeping me apprised of their progress along the way. They were respectful of my home and left it as clean at the end of their work day as it was when they first arrived. They were courteous, polite and very personable. The equipment has operated perfectly for over a year. I just sold my house and my new house has no a/c or tankless water heater so I will be calling on James and his crew again. I recommend them highly! (I put in a zero value because I opted to rent rather than buy, for the maintenance aspect.)

Did you know the old equipment it is very important to know that we remove the refrigerate and have it recycled properly. We appreciate your business as well sharing your experience!

Lisa from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I was referred to this company by a friend; wow! They were able to come to my house the day after I called. The workers were polite, friendly, clean and the work was done in only a few hours. I highly recommend this company to anyone and everyone.

Referrals are the biggest compliment we can receive, it was our pleasure to get you looked after.

Jeff from Bowmanville
1 review , ON

I contacted Natural Choice while searching for an air conditioner for my home. James returned my emails much quicker than I expected and provided me with a lot of valuable information to help in my decision. He was not pushy or did not try to "up sell" me on any of his products, but provided me with various options for my air conditioner. This man is a true customer service professional...knowledgable, honest, and passionate about the products he sells to his customers. The installation techs installed my system in about 4 hours, leaving me with a very clean looking install. James took the time to explain all the features of my new Ecobee thermostat. It's not common to see this level of service these days, I was very impressed! I wouldn't hesitate to hire Natural Choice again or recommend them to my friends and family. Great job and thanks again!

It was our pleasure Jeff !! Every client is treated like our only client. Thank you so much for sharing your experience as it really means a lot to us.

Joe from Vaughan

I hired Natural Choice to change the furnace in my in-laws house. They were professional, clean, and courteous. Their knowledge and support of some hidden issues was handled with care. They explained everything to us so we understood all the changes and upgrades. We are all so happy with our new Goodman Furnace from Natural Choice. I have recommended them and will continue to do so.
Thanks James

Joe fro day to day we encounter things we can't always see till we are deep into the installation, however we are Experts and know what to do to have you our client worry free and complete the job I time and within the quoted budget.

Roger & Janie Reeson from Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Assisted Review

Hi James,

Roger and I would like to thank you for installing a new furnace in our home recently.

We LOVE our new furnace (never thought we would admit to loving a furnace)!!!! It is much quieter than our last furnace and more importantly it heats our home much more evenly than the old one did. Had we known the furnace and the installation process would have gone so quickly and smoothly we would have called you months ago.

We knew we needed a new furnace but we weren't sure who to call so we just continued on with the old one knowing that it was going to die on us one day. Then one day our son Ryan mentioned your name to us. Since he spoke so highly of you and had nothing but good things to say about you, we decided to contact you. You advised us to install a new furnace now versus waiting for the old one to die because a new furnace would be much more efficient and give us a more even heat throughout our home which we lacked with our previous furnace. You were absolutely correct!

You are such a gentleman and very professional. You were very patient with us and all our questions. You always got back to us regarding our questions and concerns very quickly which really impressed us. No question was a "stupid" question.

The entire installation was completed in just under four hours. Kevin and Nick were very knowledgeable, clean (they put carpets down on the floor) efficient and friendly.

Thank you again and we know we are going to enjoy and get many years out of this furnace.

We wish your company the greatest success now and forever.

Sincerely,
Janie & Roger Reeson

Janie & Roger, it was our pleasure to make sure you were looked after ! I can say the guys really enjoyed that you sent us a letter as well tanking us, I keep that on my desk !

Rob from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Our A/C failed in early summer 2012. I contacted a few people and found James to be extremely well mannered and considerate of my situation... in fact, we decided to wait an entire year, and upon contacting James again this April he remembered me and my situation. He has been thoughtful about providing the best quality equipment and best service for our situation - understanding that we are on a budget. When we decided that we needed to replace our Furnace as well, he was able to provide some good options for us - and gave us the freedom to decide. I really appreciated that he wasn't in there to pressure me, but met with me in order to explain things thoroughly. The installation went incredibly well and the service people were helpful and knowledgeable. You could take a picture of my new HVAC system and put it on your wall - gorgeous. What a low price to pay for such professional work and quality equipment. Thank you Natural Choice!

Rob was our pleasure to be here when you were ready, we care about each client and many have become friends !

Steve Leslie from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

James came in and did a through assessment of the piping required for the furnace replacement, including the upgrade of piping that was not code (and potentially dangerous). Very professional - took the time to explain it all and then acted quickly when we were comfortable with the situation.

Steve it can be a very large concern when another contractor uses mixed venting types, we do enjoy going above and beyond code for safety, longevity while providing comfort and savings !

Laura
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

I have had several bad experiences with heating and air conditioning companies. I cant express enough how amazing these guys at Natural Choice heating and cooling are! I just had a litter of puppies in Jan on the coldest day of the year and the guys were able to come right away and install and new furnace for me within the hour! I also called them right away when my grandma's furnace went and again they came right away!!! These guys are so imformative and patient. They take the extra time to make sure you understand everything!!! and they are always there for you if you have any questions at all. These guys are not up-sellers and you can actually trust everything they tell you. I can't think of any other company I can say that about. Customer service is #1 to me and these guys have nailed it!!!! I have and definately will be recommending this company to everyone I know :) Thanks again Jay and the guys!!!

We go that extra Mike with honesty and putting trust back into contractors. Thank you Laura for your kind words it means so much to us.

More about Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

We are very honoured that Rogers Media did this video of our company sharing how much we care about our clients feel free to copy and paste this link - https://www.facebook.com/RogersForBusiness/posts/1526593684061732

We are so thankful for all the votes our amazing clients give each day by sharing their experiences which have lead to 4 "Best Of" awards here on HomeStars.

Starting in the trade in 1995 and working the different sectors learning some amazing experiences while taking annual courses to learn each manufacture James Smith created Natural Choice Heating & Cooling with two things in mind, caring for the client and caring about the employee. With those in mind was the inception and created almost a decade and half of the highest red carpet treatment to which each employee proudly takes pictures of every installation from a thermostat to full custom ductwork installations.

Here at Natural Choice Heating it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of reliable comfort control for the Whitby, GTA, Kawartha Lakes & surrounding community for almost a decade and half. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, furnace, air conditioning and indoor air quality products. Along with ductless systems offered in Heat Pumps by different manufactures include LG's Art Cool system. We are also a leader in tankless systems installing Rinnai's for almost a decade and half as an Authorized Service Provider for Rinnai.

From start to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your project in the Whitby and Greater Toronto area (GTA) is completed on time, on budget and up to code. We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity so we focus on providing expedient services to get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable equipment. We are also absolutely committed to safety and provide ongoing education to our personnel to ensure complete compliance with the best practices and standards.

We offer our services to the following areas - Markham, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Port Perry, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Peterborough

To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/

We service the following brands Trane, Amana, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
ECOBEE, NEST, FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONER, AIR CONDITIONING, AIR CONDITION ,BOILER, HOT WATER TANK, TANKLESS WATER HEATER ,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER ,ROOF TOP UNIT, FIREPLACE REPAIR AND SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR, BOILER REPAIR, AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR, ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, heap filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng
We service all the products and manufacture's in the market for both Residential as well as Commercial. To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below: Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/ Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. Bowmanville, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Clarington, Uxbridge, Aurora, Peterborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Ontario, GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Peel Region, Durham Region
Amana, Bryant, Trane, Carrier, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!
Our speciality is you, providing the Quality and Reliable Care that you expect from your local HVAC Company. Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
Master Card/Visa, Cheque, 0% Financing & we can offer Rental
All techs are fully licensed gas fitters and refrigeration
TSSA, BBB, ESA
We Provide a min of 2 years on everything we install, our Furnaces & AC's come with 10 years Parts &