Mr. Hardwood Floors

Nelly from North York
Nelly from North York
1 review North York, ON

flooring for entire house

They did flooring for my entire house and they were very responsible and everything was very good. Manuel was a very good installer. I would recommend them to anybody and actually he did the flooring for a friend of mine in Rosedale and her floors look beautiful.

Vic Visconti from Vaughan
Vic Visconti from Vaughan

Hardwood re-finishing

Manuel did two bedrooms on the second floor. Manuel is honest, friendly and reliable. He did the job on time with no mess. His trusting demeanour is welcoming and accommodating. His pricing is fair and above all he went above and beyond to make sure the job was done right. I would not hesitate in referring Manuel to my closest friends. I will definitely be using him again.

rob in York
rob in York
1 review York, ON

flooring

I saw him and spoke to him as he was doing someone else's house and then I got him to do mine as well. He put in floors for me-quarter round, some stripping, and some refinishing. He's always on time, clean, his prices are more than fair, and I've never had a problem with him. I've already recommended him to other people and I'd use him again.

Milan Husek in Toronto
Milan Husek in Toronto

flooring for many projects

I'm an interior designer and he's done quite a few houses that I've specified for him. He's done new floors, refinishing old floors, you name it and he's done it. A friend of mine initially told me about him but now I've known him for a long long time (could be ten years). He always does a good job and he's well priced.

D&P in Etobicoke
D&P in Etobicoke

Hardwood First Floor

Manuel did our main floor and we are very pleased with the job. He was very meticulous in his cuts and install. I would definitely recommend Manuel to anyone looking for a great hardwood flooring job.

lots of renos
lots of renos
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

floors for entire house

Manuel does a really great job. You do have to be careful cause he likes to chat, as our work was done during his slow season, but he is VERY thorough and the work was done perfectly!

Riverdale-5503
Riverdale-5503

8.5/10

Hardwood floor refinishing

Manuel of Mr. Hardwood Floors did a wonderful job refinishing all of the floors in our new home. Manuael has a very casual style that might not suit homeowners who need a lot of handholding or who wish to have a pre-job consultation visit. However, we found his work to be well done. He arrived when he said he would, and the job was completed on time. His rates are very reasonable. Overall, we were very pleased and would recommend him.

Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Toronto?