Mr Rooter Vancouver

gail in Surrey
gail in Surrey
1 review SURREY, BC

sewage backup

woke up to sewage on my lawn, called Mr. Rooter. Neighbor advised call municipality. Mr. Rooter arrived first, I asked if this was municipality concern, technician mislead me and said needed to see inside. When municipal workers arrived he told them there was no sewage on the lawn when he arrived that backup was into house(not true). They then scoped my line and told me that I had a 12 ft. long sag in my sewage line that they would excavate & replace for $5000.
When municipal workers returned they found the blockage on the city side and scoped my line and told me I had a 12 inch long sag of about 2 inchs deep and not to be worried about that it was normal. They told me that there was no way my sewage line was blocked on my side and that I had been ripped off.

Terence Co in Vancouver
Terence Co in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replaced kitchen water faucet

Well I called Mr. Rooter to replace my Kitchen water faucet which has completely ripped off its base. Well the guy came a few hours later. Nice guy, very polite and professional. fast service done in a total of 10 minutes. The only niggle is the price, I paid like 200 bucks for the same service 7 years ago but then again, my faucet looks better than my old one. Highly recomended.

Kevin G. in Surrey
Kevin G. in Surrey
2 reviews SURREY, BC

Plumbing System Clog

Almost a year ago we had a major clog in our main pipeline which caused our plumbing system to be backed up. We looked through the yellow pages and gave Mr. Rooter a call. We phoned and after half hour they came to our home to find the problem. They found the clog in our main pipeline in front of our house. They used a snake tool to get all the clogging out. Everything went back to normal and they managed to unclog it really fast. Excellent experience with Mr. Rooter we will definitely hire them back again if we have plumbing problems in the future!

Nick in Vancouver
Nick in Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plumbing repair

Old house and had a plumbing issue late at night. Thanks to their 24/7 service, was able to give them a call for them to come over and fix the problem so I would actually have hot water in the morning. Much appreciated!

Sergei Krivoi in Vancouver
Sergei Krivoi in Vancouver
2 reviews W VANCOUVER, BC

Cleanning drain system

We've had a problem with our drain system and ask this guys to come in and clean it for us. all this work was done very fast and officient in one day, They were using profeccional equipment which is make this job so much easy and fast. they give us an advice what we should do in the future so we can prolong the life of our drainage system. I would recomennd this company to anyone who would like to do any drainage progect in their home

Kevin in North Vancouver
Kevin in North Vancouver
11 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Plumbing a Washing Machine

One night my washing machine started leaking so we called Mr. Rooter the next day. They came quick and got the job done no problem, and the handyman even fixed other potential problems while he was there for no extra charge.

Susan Wu in Vancouver
Susan Wu in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Two bathroom repairs

Our master bathroom sink had a blockage and was draining well. The plumber fixed that in a short time. I then showed him a little leak under the sink in the other bathroom downstairs. He diagnosed the problem and had parts in his truck and fixed it right away. It was money well spent.

Mark in the west end
Mark in the west end
18 reviews Vancouver, BC

Zone valve replacement

Zone valve failed in thirty year old building in the middle of summer. This meant it was stuck heating constantly. They came the next day and were in and out in no time. Polite, professional and had good advise on other aging components. They were very pricey but you get what you pay for here.

craig in Maple ridge
craig in Maple ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Dishwasher Repair

Did an alright job. They were able to complete the job quickly and at a a reasonable rate. When I had an issue with their work they responded quickly and returned to my house to deal with it. Worth checking out for any plumbing related issues.

Kesar Nizzar in Richmond
Kesar Nizzar in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Installation of water heater

After experiencing some issues with my water heater, I looked up Mr. Rooter in the Yellow Pages. They were very easy to get a hold of and were helpful in diagnosing the problem. In the end, it turned out that I needed to buy a new water heater; they recommended one for us and did the installation quickly and with little disturbance.

So glad we could be of help!

More about Mr Rooter Vancouver

Every customer's individual needs is important to us at Mr. Rooter. Our focus of providing quality plumbing and drain service and products combined with honesty has made us the first choice of many residential and commercial clients worldwide. You can count on us to take care of your plumbing and ...
Looking for Drainage Contractors pros in Langley ?