Mr Rooter Vancouver

Reviews for Mr Rooter Vancouver

Monita triplett in Burnaby
Monita triplett in Burnaby

Toilet condensation issue

Was sold expensive unnecessary toilet parts for a condensation issue. The toilet condensation issue still persists and Mr. Rooter has ignored and dismissed my request for a refund or a revisit to address the problem. I would not recommend this business to anyone.

Dan in Calgary in Calgary
Dan in Calgary in Calgary

Hot water tank installation

I found My hot water tank leaking at 2am on Friday night.
My family had a busy weekend planned and we needed this fixed immediately.

Having used Mr Rooter in the past, I trusted their professionalism and convenience.

This was another great experience as Mr Rooter made time for me on Saturday within 2 hours of my call . The installer was knowledgeable and friendly and had a new hot water tank installed quickly and carefully.

I will use them again and continue to recommend them to my friends.

TK J. from Burnaby
TK J. from Burnaby

Drainage cleaning

My neighbour use them and recommend them to me. Nice guy who came in to do our plumbing work. Very knowledgeable and provide us options with different prices. We have called for different estimates and glad that we have this friendly and polite guy named Kevin who came in to do our work.

Karen S. from Burnaby
Karen S. from Burnaby

Plumbing

I am a repeat client. I am very pleased with their service. Their people are professional, well trained, friendly and knowledgeable. When I call them this time, they show up within 2 hrs, walk me through what needs to be done, and refer me to a restoration company – BC Preferred Restoration. Not only do they help me connect with BC Preferred Restoration immediately, the technician named Paul make a return trip to my house, lending me a tool, saying this will help reducing the damage before the restoration company arrives. What a caring thought and impressive service. For the restoration company, they are totally professional, very similar to that of Mr. Rooter. I really enjoy such “one call does it all” time saving service, which provides me so much peace of mind.

A from Etobicoke
A from Etobicoke
1 review Delta, BC

drain clog

These guys over price, high pressure, over price!!! Talked to my neighbor and he had the same problem. One guy came to see why our drain was plugged, needed a second opinion and got his "manager" to come in. Router-ed our drains, quoted an astronomical price. Charged $200 for the two of them to "discuss what we should do, were high pressured and want to charge 5 x the original amount discussed. We got the whole thing fixed for 1/4 of the price. Has 2 other consultants come in and quote 1/4 of the price. Horrible!

Scott G.  from Vancouver
Scott G. from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Drain clearing,

Main sewer line was clogged. The technician used the rooter to clean the clog and then his manager showed up and recommended a power washing of the inside of the pipe (which I agreed to). Another technician showed up to help (I believe unnecessarily). I said I had to leave, but got held up without their knowledge. The two of them worked for a few minutes then completely disappeared leaving the toilet off and everything a mess for at least an hour (their gear was already back in the van). I then had to leave. They called me another hour later saying the job was done. I refused to pay the full amount and asked where they went. He quickly dropped the price. I'm left with the feeling that these guys are overpriced and dishonest. Don't pay their "book price; call a reputable plumber instead.

karenekv from White Rock
karenekv from White Rock
2 reviews White Rock, BC

Plumbing leak

First time there was a blockage in the line and fortunately we go quick service and the problem was discovered,resolved quickly and affordably. Second time a leak was discovered that was suspected to be coming from somewhere different and again it was resolved quickly and at a reasonable price in a quick time frame.

Terry Chiu from North Vancouver
Terry Chiu from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Emergency call to unclog drainage

The plumber arrived and told me it would cost $485.00 for the first hour to clear the drain, any additional hour would be $98.00 per hour; plus $89.00 to remove and reinstall the toilet so that he could snake the drain line. He said that this was what the book said. I had no choice but to agree because we couldn't use the plumbing in the house due to the clog. He also recommend that he called a restoration company for me to make an house insurance claim. I found out after that they are associated with BC Preferred Restoration. The picture is so clear all of a sudden. Don't ever call them. They will take you to the cleaners.

Derrick from Burnaby
Derrick from Burnaby
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Clogged drain

Response time and availability of service were excellent. Giorgio was able to diagnose and quickly fix the issue. He also provided an explanation of possible causes and what to do to prevent the drain from clogging in the future. Recommend asking for Giorgio.

tez in Vancouver
tez in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plumbing

Fast service when called. Needed to replace the wax ring on the toilet. Cost was about what other companies had quoted. Very friendly, took their time to explain the issue.

More about Mr Rooter Vancouver

Every customer's individual needs is important to us at Mr. Rooter. Our focus of providing quality plumbing and drain service and products combined with honesty has made us the first choice of many residential and commercial clients worldwide. You can count on us to take care of your plumbing and ...
Looking for Drainage Contractors pros in Langley ?