Mr Rooter Vancouver

tez in Vancouver
tez in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plumbing

Fast service when called. Needed to replace the wax ring on the toilet. Cost was about what other companies had quoted. Very friendly, took their time to explain the issue.

Justin from Burnaby
Justin from Burnaby
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

plumbing

There was a clog in my bathroom sink that had the water drain slowly for a few months. I finally had to do something and call the guys at Mr rooter plumbing. They did an exceptional job and quick one at that. Thanks guys!

Anonymous from Vancouver
Anonymous from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

toilet fill valve replacement

Two toilet fill valves replaced . Although quickly done the cost is too high. First toilet $220 and second one discounted to $150. I needed the toilets to work but after the fix felt overcharged. He did not have a third fill valve available to replace my third toilet and said would return in a week and will give me a even better discount. My third toilet still works but I thought I should replace the valve now as all the toilets are the same age. If I call again in 6 months they will charge $210 again. I think this third toilet repair should be no charge . The technician was friendly and knowledgeable following the company charge rates in his binder. From Wendy lee

Mike Richardson from Surrey
Mike Richardson from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Boiler Maintainence

Rob does an excellent job working with our very complex radiant heating system. He is very knowledgeable and informative . He is very competent and trustworthy. I always ask specifically for Rob because of his experience and training.

mm From Van
mm From Van
12 reviews Vancouver, BC

Changed the toilet wax ring

I had Mr Rooter from Vancouver to come in to clear the toilet because it was clogged. He took a long time and realized that the clog was due to the wax ring been worped. Instead he changed the wax ring. It was then i realized that they were more expensive in terms of changing the wax ring compared to other companies tht charges around $200. Its good that in drain clearing they charge a fix rate $190. but I wasn't expecting to pay such a big difference. They did reversed the $190 so it came to around $400. Still very pricey.

Kevin from Vancouver
Kevin from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Garburator Installation

A technician from Mr. Rooter came to my home and repaired my garburator which had been disfunctional for some time. They cleared the waste that was clogging the sink and installed a new garburator which works like a charm. Thanks so much for the prompt and friendly service!

4 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Water heater replacement

The old water heater we had was making dripping sounds, so we called Mr. Rooter and they discovered that the bottom was almost rusted out. They told us that it would have collapsed in a week or so. They were quickly able to get a replacement John Wood 30 gallon water tank that could fit into the small space beside our furnace. This was a tight location and they were able to install it without any issues. They also noticed our water pressure was quite high (over 90 PSI) and recommended we should install a pressure relief valve for our new tank. This was good service and the new water tank has had no problems.

4 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Toiler repair

Price is not always cheap, but all I wanted was for it to be fixed properly. Toilet system was replaced and repaired in good time. Plumber was very courteous and knowledgeable, did not mind explaining or answering questions.

Justin Yeung in Richmond
Justin Yeung in Richmond
14 reviews Richmond, BC

SInk Plumbing

I got Mr. Rooter to fix a plumbing issue that another company had failed to fix and these guys came on time and were way more efficient. I was very satisfied with their work and they said they would be back if there were further problems with the sink. Overall much better than the other company that was initially contracted to do the job..

More about Mr Rooter Vancouver

Every customer's individual needs is important to us at Mr. Rooter. Our focus of providing quality plumbing and drain service and products combined with honesty has made us the first choice of many residential and commercial clients worldwide. You can count on us to take care of your plumbing and ...
Looking for Drainage Contractors pros in Langley ?