Mr Fireplace

David Louie in Vancouver
David Louie in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

fire place installation

I had a new fireplace installed at my new house just in time for winter. I contacted this company based on referral and they did a good job in a timely matter. The delivery of the fireplace was on time and the installation was done quickly. Now my house is warm and cozy.

KD in surrey
KD in surrey
1 review ,

repair for fireplace

When we moved into our new house our fireplace did not work. We had asked for the vendor to come and fix it. After many months and many missed appointments (by them) we are still not happy with the end product. If you are in the market for a fireplace and are looking for good customer service I would think twice about using this company.