Mobler Furniture

Reviews for Mobler Furniture

Vivian Wong in Richmond
Vivian Wong in Richmond
7 reviews RICHMOND, BC

new furniture for the kid's bedroom

The quality of the furniture at Mobler Furniture are pretty good, they are stylish and practical. I believe my kid can use it until he's an adult. The salesperson are helpful, and the price are reasonable.

Ting in Richmond
Ting in Richmond
9 reviews ,

Mattress

I have been shopping for a new mattress around town. It was difficult to compare because each store has it's own model number but similar specifications. I went to sleep country a couple times and every time I visit I would get a different quote on the same mattress. I didn't really like that. I was originally going to the store to shop for a sofa. But I came across the same mattress I saw at sleep country for about $300 less! They have 2 listed prices, one is price with bed purchase and one is price for mattress only. Just ask for the lower price and they will give it to you even without a bed purchase. They had free delivery and it was fast and easy!

KL Vancouver
KL Vancouver
10 reviews Burnaby, BC

Sofa and chairs

Bought a beautiful suede sofa that can turn into a double bed for my small apartment. It's great style and space saving sofa that compliments any room. It also functions as a guest bed for my friends when they need to crash over. Thanks to the helpful sales that told me about the promotion!

Dee in Vancouver
Dee in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

sofa

We were looking for a L shaped sofa to fit in our basement & we had searched for several months. We finally found one that we liked at Mobler that was the perfect size. The furniture is very well constructed & good value for the money.

KE in Vancouver
KE in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

sofa sectional with chaise

We had been looking at several shops over a period of a few months for a contemporary sofa/chaise/sectional for our home. We finally found the right one at Mobler and were amazed by the price ($699). Modern look, comfortable, and the right size. Customer service was very good, and the product was delivered to our home. It wasn't a store I had shopped in before, but I would certainly return, and have suggested it to others.

More about Mobler Furniture

Mobler is Vancouver's #1 destination for top-of-the-line modern furniture styles! Our customer service agents are dedicated to helping you find the right pieces to furnish your living room, dining room, bedroom, home office, and more!
Looking for Furniture pros in Richmond?