Furniture

Denise Lai from Richmond
Denise Lai from Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

Coffee table purchase

We bought a coffee table from here. It is a nice furniture store with lots of selections. Modern style furniture more suitable for apartment. Love their leather sofa and carpet selection.

Pamela from Vancouver
Pamela from Vancouver
3 reviews , BC

sectional sofa

I recently moved out on my own and was living in a smaller apartment. My living room is only about 10' by 14' so I didn't have a lot of space to work with. I knew I wanted a sectional sofa, they just seemed more practical to me than getting a love seat or a three seater and a single. But, most sectionals are huge and wouldn't fit in my living space. Anyways, I ended up checking out Mobler when I was in the Richmond area one afternoon and found the perfect sectional. It was not too big but big enough to seat 5 people comfortably. The price was pretty reasonable seeing as how it was a leather sofa and they didn't have any in stock except for the showroom model so they had to order one in for me. That only took about a week and I was even able to negotiate free delivery into the deal. I think the salesperson's name was Sally and she was very friendly and helpful.

Patty Gallivan from Vancouver
Patty Gallivan from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Furniture

We purchased a sofa from this company. The quality of the sectional is par none. Real genuine leather.
The service was alright - no budging with lowering the cost.
However, they delivered our product right away in a very professional manner

DJ  from Vancouver
DJ from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Dining set purchased

Went to purchase my dining set, sales staff was very helpful but not gave us space to explore in our own . We ended up with a set we are very happy with. One of the chairs had a minor defect which we got an exchange for, no questions asked

John Lee from Burnaby
John Lee from Burnaby
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Couch Purchase

Needed a sofa/couch set and wanted leather. Looked at many stores before finding a very comfy and high quality leather sofa. Price wasn't the cheapest but it was highly recommended by staff who were very knowledgeable. Delivery was fairly quick too.

c loong in Richmond

3351 Sweden Way
Richmond
BC
V6V 2B1

purchased coffee table, sofa and bed frames from mobler furniture a year ago. The quality of their coffee table and bed frames were excellent, but there weren't too many selections to choose from. they offer fast service for delivery. i was happy that i didn't have to wait for shipment as most furniture store usually takes 3 months for a shipment of sofa or other furnitures. overall, i am quite happy with their furnitures.

Momoe Sollwedel in Port coquitlam
Momoe Sollwedel in Port coquitlam
4 reviews PORT COQUITLAM, BC

Coffee table

We purchased a dining table and chairs at Mobler before and as we liked their design, we went back when we were looking for a coffee table. We found one that used a similar material to our dining table and we are pretty happy about it, but over all their coffee table selection isn't as good as other items like sofas or dining tables.

Marvin in Surrey
Marvin in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Furniture - unit for den that can lock

I was looking for a unit for our den that would be able to house my files and also have a drawer that could lock so that I could keep important docuemnts such as passport, bank account books, etc. locked away. Mobler has some nice modern looking furniture. A lot is pretty expensive, but this item was in the clearance type section of their store near the back (these items are usually more reasonably priced). I purchased the unit from them and it fit perfectly in the den and was even able to put a printer on top of it to save space in the den.

Nana in Port moody

3351 Sweden Way
Richmond
BC
V6V 2B1

we found great sofas and kitchen sets. The sofas had a well designed quality that added to the decor of the room. The service of Mobler was the best I have ever seen. When there was a problem they quickly solved the problem

Vionna in Burnaby
Vionna in Burnaby
6 reviews BURNABY, BC

Side tables

I found the perfect side table to match my leather platform bed here! I got 2 beautiful leather side table, made with high quality leather that my partner just kept sniffing the side tables for the leather smell! They were pretty pricey as it costed $350 for one side table, but they are definately worth it!

More about Mobler Furniture

Mobler is Vancouver's #1 destination for top-of-the-line modern furniture styles! Our customer service agents are dedicated to helping you find the right pieces to furnish your living room, dining room, bedroom, home office, and more!
Looking for Furniture pros in Richmond?