Mississauga Locksmiths Ltd

3100 Ridgeway Dr, Unit 1 Mississauga ON L5L 5M5
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Mississauga  >  Mississauga Locksmiths Ltd

Reviews for Mississauga Locksmiths Ltd

Broken Inside Door Grip

The inside portion of our front door grip broke and we were told by many locksmiths that the only solution was to install a new lock , which would include the grip. I called Mississauga Locksmiths and their technician fixed the door grip within 30 minutes of his arrival. Plus it was done at a fraction of cost for installing a new lock.
GREAT JOB Mississauga Locksmiths!!!

Doctor Duct Cleaning
Doctor Duct Cleaning

lock smith

He suggested keying the new locks the same as the other door so there's only one key. This was very helpful as I thought I would have different keys for every lock. He even cleaned up the mess afterwards. There were a couple of times where I was called in regarding various options. It was nice to have a say in the project and not have the locksmith just make the decisions for me and tell me about it later.

Laura from Meadowvale
Laura from Meadowvale

8.5/10

new keys made for new house

This company was great - built new keys for us when we moved into our new home - right in the driveway! One of the keys broke in the lock a month afterwards, however, so I'm not sure if it was the key or my husband's fault...

More about Mississauga Locksmiths Ltd

All kinds of lock work. Mobile with fast service.