Miran Carpets & Flooring

Kathy @ east mountain hamilton
K. .
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

new carpet

The delivery was spot on time, and the cost was so reasonable. I especially loved that they followed up with me afterward to make sure everything was alright still. They were friendly and met my needs. I would totally recommend them

Angela Barbas in Hamilton
Angela Barbas in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Laminate Flooring in several rooms

originally to start at a certain date and a miscommunication happened, but the company rectified the problem by giving me a better product at the same price...very fair and the installer were excellent ... would use this company again.

More about Miran Carpets & Flooring

Miran Carpets & Flooring, established in 1965, continuously strives in offering our customers classical and timeless flooring styles suited to each and every one of our customers. We are committed to offering quality leading products at affordable pricing along with professional workmanship and services.
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Hamilton?