Dot Patio & Home

Reviews for Dot Patio & Home

Cassandra in North York
Cassandra in North York

Home furnishing

Friendly service and great products. Fred was very thorough in the explanation of what was available and helped us stay within our budget. I would recommend them to all future customers.

Garden Shopper
Garden Shopper

Outdoor Furniture

I've been shopping at Meadow-Path for two years. The prices are great and we're almost done furnishing our back yard. Our back yard looks like we spent thousands and we didn't. Not to mention the service is very good, unlike the Dot stores staff who are not very helpful or friendly.

Jason & Scarborough
Jason & Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Sofa

We looked for cast aluminum patio furniture but they were super expensive, then we came across this store which carried DOT's clearence patio furniture. We got our cast set for 25% less than at the DOT store. We tried to bargain but they did not budge on the price as this was a cast set, i wish we could have gotten a discount but this was the best price we saw so we did end up buying the set. So far it looks great and we have gotten tons of compliments, i hope that it lasts over time and the fixes they have done on the chair dont cause any future problems. The associates were helpful in pointing out the flaws.

Paul & Scarborough
Paul & Scarborough
2 reviews ,

Sofa

annabelle
annabelle
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

cast furniture

I found out about this clearance store only through the DOT catalog. The associate I spoke to at another store was not very helpful, and didn't even mention this clearance store when she knew price was an issue for me. At Meadowpath I found a big selection of items at a great price. The associates pointed out the flaws - which were so small I didn't even notice. I don't know why the last customer would complain about the discounts they offer. I found them very reasonable and more importantly they helped me more than any store I've been to in a long time. They helped me to pick what was right for me, pointed out every advantage and disadvantage of their products, and loaded my car, all without me even asking.

Nitu
Nitu
3 reviews ,

Cast Aluminum Patio Set

Katie from Etobicoke
Katie from Etobicoke
2 reviews ,

Patio furniture

For many weeks I searched the big retailers for quality patio furniture, and couldn't find it. At Home Depot I was almost tricked into buying a steel set that would rust in no time. Then I happened upon Meadow Path and I immediately knew that I would find the quality I wanted at a reasonable price. The manager was extremely informative and helped me to choose the perfect set for me. I just had it delivered, and it was more beautiful and perfect than I had remembered! Thanks Tony!

Michelle D in Etobicoke
Michelle D in Etobicoke

Indoor cabinets

I drive by Meadowpath every day on my way to work, but it was their 60% off indoor furniture sign that caught my eye. Once inside I was pleasantly surprised at their selection and value, but most importantly, their exceptional customer service! The associates and manager treated me like a friend. I was never pressured into anything and they even made sure that what I bought was what I came for. I can see why some people may think they have high prices, but if you can recognize the high quality of the merchandise, then you'll find great deals througout the store.

More about Dot Patio & Home

Come visit our clearance showroom to see the best in indoor and outdoor furniture, all at up to 70% off the retail price! You'll find a wide variety of styles as well as low per-item pricing to suit your needs. We also offer delivery, parts & repairs.
Looking for Furniture pros in Rexdale?