Marcantonio Furniture Repair

carrie from Thornhill
carrie from Thornhill
11 reviews Thornhill, ON

Retained Dining Room Set

Decided to restore, update and stain my dining room set. I was moving from a large house to a small condo and selling most of my furniture. While trying very hard to sell my dining room set I was not having much luck. I did not want to just give it away for almost nothing as it had sentimental value. So I was given the idea to retain it and make it more modern. After doing a lot of homework and getting several quotes, i decided to go with Marcantonio, he was one of the most reasonable and I got a good feeling from him. He had suggested to go with an espresso colour, but when i came to look at the test piece decided to go a shade lighter as it would show more grains. His team is very professional, with attention to detail. It did take quite a while for the job to be complete. He also put new hardware on and fabric. I am sooo happy with the final job. It looks amazing and I get soo many complements. So glad i decided to keep my dining room and I was very happy with the service and job from Marcantonio furniture repair. I was soo trilled with the service and final product.