Lighting Living

Eren Sari in Toronto
Eren Sari in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

ligting fixture purchase

The staff the store was really helpful and help me with the design in regards to what I wanted. I have shared pictures with them and asked their professional opinion. THey even assisted me with how to install the item. I was really pleased with the service that I received.

Antony Chan in Scarborough
Antony Chan in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Pendant Light Fixture

I have been in search for a light fixture for our kitchen for many years. About 2 months ago, I found one that was exactly what I wanted in this store, which offered a wide range of selection, from contemporary to classic. The light fixture was on sale. Good value. Their staff were courteous and patient. I will go back again if I want another one.