Lerner Interiors

Reviews for Lerner Interiors

Courtney S.
Courtney S.

12 year old girl's bedroom

Anna and Harvey did an absolutely spectacular job on my daughter's bedroom. I worked with both of them previously on my living room and master bedroom and was equally as impressed. Anna is very talented at design and picking colours, fabrics and furniture, and has excellent ideas. I found working with them to be efficient and easy. Despite me living quite a distance from their office and being a very busy working mother with limited time, they generously accommodated to my schedule for every meeting. Harvey was obviously very experienced at measuring properly the first time because everything fit exactly right. The installer of the window coverings was respectful, responsible and trustworthy in my house. I can't say enough about how professional and easy they were to work with and how gorgeous everything turned out. My daughter was over the moon about how it all looked when it was finished. I very highly recommend them.

Thanks Courtney,
Anna and I are thrilled that your daughter is over the moon with her Custom Window Coverings,
Decorative Pillows, Upholstery and Accessories for her bedroom.

Erkan Cubukcu in North York
Erkan Cubukcu in North York

Residential Blinds

Experience + quality + excellent service + professionalism = Lerner Interiors.
I would highly recommend Lerner Interiors.
Harvey and his team are very friendly, professional and thoughtful.

Thanks for your response Erkan.
I'm so pleased that our Motorized Blinds and Shades we just completed for your condo make a your new space
here in Toronto feel like home.
Best wishes from all of us at Lerner Interiors .

Emily  in North York
Emily in North York

Condo blinds

Have floor to ceiling windows throughout my entire condo; had blinds installed throughout the living room and black out blinds in both bedrooms

Quality of product and service top notch; professional and reliable; took time to discuss options and answer related questions

Highly recommended - do it right the first time

Emily, It was truly a delight working with you to help you find the best window covering application for your condo.
The bottom line from our perspective is that you are pleased with our service the end results we attained.
Enjoy your blinds and shades.

Happy c.
Happy c.

Custom blinds and curtains

Amazing products-the quality is wonderful! Harvey had the best suggestions for all of our windows. The installation went perfectly and our house looks beautiful.

Melissa
Thanks for responding to review your experience with our products and services.

Amanda Klein in Mississauga
Amanda Klein in Mississauga

Blinds

Harvey was terrific to work with, from start to finish. He listened to our needs and preferences, and was professional, responsive and candid with his suggestions. He effectively managed our expectations around cost and installation timelines. We would absolutely work with him again.

Thanks Amanda for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company.
Thanks for business and support.

EW
EW

Residential window coverings

The quality and professionalism was outstanding
I would highly recommend the services of Lerner interiors
After sales support is equally good

Thanks Earl for your kind words.
I'm so excited that the end results your we're hoping for were attained.
The Top Down- Bottom Up Cellular Shades were the perfect solution for your large windows in your Living Room and Master Bed Rm.
Enjoy your incredible new home with lots of health and happiness.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Terry F.
Terry F.

Installing wood blinds

I'd highly recommend Lerner Interiors if you're thinking about installing new blinds. I met Harvey, the owner, in the initial consultation and he went over all the various options. He's a likeable, affable guy and extremely helpful/knowledgeable. I ended up selecting white, wood blinds by Hunter Douglas and wanted them installed on seven windows of various sizes in my condo. The price was more than expected, but I guess you get what you pay for and these are very high quality, solid wood blinds. They also have to be custom built based on the measurements so that no doubt adds to the cost. There are certainly cheaper options and Harvey went over them all, but I like the classic, timeless look of wood blinds.

So Harvey carefully did all the measurements and then told me it would be 2-3 weeks before they had the blinds ready. When they were ready his installer, Vince, promptly showed up right on schedule. He was very friendly, professional, efficient and did a wonderful job installing the blinds. End result? They look absolutely beautiful and add so much to my space. Expensive, yes, but worth every penny.

I'm so happy that you took the time to share your positive feedback regarding the purchase of your new Wood Blinds for your home.
Customer satisfaction is what Lerner Interiors is all about.
Thanks for your business.
Harvey Lerner

ddupont.canada
ddupont.canada

Honeycomb Blinds

I am very pleased with the blinds. Harvey gave me great advice on the choice of blinds and the installation went very smoothly and professionally.

I know that your daughter will enjoy the Honeycomb shades we selected for your condo. It was the perfect solution for the windows.

Mrs. H.
Mrs. H.

Window covering for the entire house

What we experienced is customer experience at its best! Harvey is not only knowledgeable and professional in his advice to us, but also extremely patient and helpful when unexpected

It's most appreciated that you took the time to review your your positive experience with our company.
I know that you will enjoy the window coverings selections we made for many years to come.
Harvey Lerner

franmike
franmike

Window Blinds

!3 blinds-exceptional service in a timely fashion
We are so happy to recommend Lerner Interiors

Thanks you both for your kind words.
I know that you will enjoy your Designer Banded Shades for many years to come.
They have truly transformed your living space.

More about Lerner Interiors

Lerner Interiors is an award-winning, Toronto-based, innovative window covering company and interior design firm committed to
creating timeless, fresh and inspiring spaces.

Lerner Interiors specializes in:

Space planning
Consulting with architects and builders
Project management
Hiring and managing trades
Flooring, finishes and materials
Paint consultation
Sourcing and purchasing furniture and fabric
Built-in furniture design