Lerner Interiors

Reviews for Lerner Interiors

grunz in Toronto
grunz in Toronto

Stellar service in shutters

From the first connection, Harvey was extremely pleasant, helpful and responsive. Many options were presented and discussed. Measuring for the shutters was prompt and precise, and as a result, the shutters work perfectly. The installers were fast, very respectful of our condo and cleaned up meticulously. Overall, one of the best experiences in our downsizing journey

Thanks Mark for your glowing review, It's most appreciated.
I know that you will enjoy our Custom Crafted Wood Plantation Shutters for many years.
Best Wishes for lots of health and happiness in your new condo.
Again, thanks for your support.

Whole home blinds install

Harvey and his team where personable and professional and I will recommend them to all my friends.

Thanks for taking time to share your response with others.
Harvey Lerner

Great taste and finished work!

Harvey had great taste and suggestions for our home. He really spent a lot of time at our home. The product was well installed.

It was a pleasure to work with both of you. Enjoy your window coverings.

Excellent service with Hunter Douglas blinds at Lerner Interiors

Purchased Hunter Douglas blinds from Lerner Interiors a number of years ago and they have been excellent. Recently had a problem with one blind. Called Lerner's and the owner picked up the blind, had it repaired and reinstalled it himself in a quick turnaround and reasonable price. Wonderful, pleasant service. Thank you.

Darlene, Servicing customers like you has always been our main priority.
Thanks for being a loyal client.

0 reviews Pickering, ON

New blinds

Great service. Harvey was very helpful in meeting with us to provide potential blind solutions for our new house. We were able to find the products we wanted and have the measurements done all in one visit. The blinds arrived earlier than expected and the installation went very smoothly.

Thanks Harvey.

Thanks Liam for the opportunity to help you select all the window coverings for your new home.
So glad that you are pleased with the end results.
Enjoy your home with a lot of happiness and good health.

alvarez_yesenia
alvarez_yesenia

Custom Drapery

This company provides excellent service for your custom drapery .. from start to finish .. Due to actual pandemic it was difficult to find a good place by only checking on the internet and other customer's reviews to select the perfect company and I was not wrong.

My new custom drapes look amazing, elegant and exactly as I have imagined.

Installation was quick and the whole process took less than 6 weeks which is really good considering the current situation.

Thanks Yesenia for taking the time to seek out our company on the internet.
So pleased that you are thrilled with your new custom drapery that we have provided you.
I know that you will enjoy them for many years to come.

Lorenza in Waterloo
Lorenza in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

New drapes !

In a very professional manner, I was helped to choose the best style
and fabric for my new drapes and bed cover.

I am absolutely satisfied with their work : Precise, elegant and well maid to the last detail.
Drapes and bed Cover! my bed room deserved it ! it look so finish.
Installation was quick, and clean !
Excellent experience ! 100% satisfaction !

Lorenza
It was a real pleasure working with you on your Master Bedroom project. I'm thrilled that the selections we made were the perfect choices for the Drapery and Bed coverings.
Enjoy them in good health.
Thanks for your comments.

SC
SC

Condo renovation

This was our 3rd time purchasing blinds from Lerner Interiors. Harvey was fantastic to work with and provided us with options based on his experience and his knowledge of the products available. Harvey always responded to our questions promptly and provided great solutions, when needed.
Harvey’s installer, Dwayne was respectful, friendly, efficient and skilled at his job. Our blinds look beautiful and beautifully transform the space. i would definitely use Lerner Interiors again!

Sandy & Chris You are my dream clients.
Thank you for taking the time to share sincere and honest comments
regarding your latest experience with our company.
Your loyalty over the years is so much appreciated.
Lots of good luck and health in your new home.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New blinds

Excellent service. Very reliable and knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely use again and highly recommend.

Reviews from our customers are much appreciated.
Thanks,

Fred in Toronto
Fred in Toronto

Exemplary Service That Goes On and On!!

My wife and I moved into our new condo in August 2015. We contracted with Lerner Interiors to coordinate and provide for automated window coverings which ran well for about the first three years. In about 2018, we started experiencing problems where the blinds would not go up or down; they simply stalled in place and wouldn't move. Lerner Interiors unfailingly sent a technical service representative to our place each and every time, at no cost to ourselves, to repair the functionality.

Regrettably, in 2019, the blinds started failing more frequently, and Lerner Interiors contacted the manufacturer of the motors operating the system. Their representative attended with Lerner Interiors and speculated that the friction caused by the blinds going up and down into or out of the housing cassette was causing an electrical charge to build up and that was likely the cause of the problem. He indicated that the motors used in 2015 didn't have the capability to absorb that level of charge (the blinds are floor to ceiling). Lerner Interiors advocated on our behalf and got the manufacturer to replace all of the motors, at no cost to ourselves. They were here today and completed the job in a few hours - very pleasant and professional.

All-in-all, after working with Lerner Interiors for many years, they have come through on our behalf once again. Lerner Interiors is a pleasure to deal with and my wife and I are exceedingly pleased with their service, so much so that I wanted to let everyone know!!!

Fred and Karen, It has been an absolute pleasure working for you for all these years.
Service and Customer Satisfaction has always been Lerner Interiors number one priority.

More about Lerner Interiors

Lerner Interiors is an award-winning, Toronto-based, Innovative Window Covering company that has been offering
unparalleled custom service for over 40 years