HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Toronto  >  Lerner Interiors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lerner Interiors

Happy c.

Amazing products-the quality is wonderful! Harvey had the best suggestions for all of our windows. The installation went perfectly and our house looks beautiful.

Amanda Klein in Mississauga

Harvey was terrific to work with, from start to finish. He listened to our needs and preferences, and was professional, responsive and candid with his suggestions. He effectively managed our expectations around cost and installation timelines. We would absolutely work with him again.

Job Price

Thanks Amanda for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company.
Thanks for business and support.

EW

The quality and professionalism was outstanding
I would highly recommend the services of Lerner interiors
After sales support is equally good

Job Price

Thanks Earl for your kind words.
I'm so excited that the end results your we're hoping for were attained.
The Top Down- Bottom Up Cellular Shades were the perfect solution for your large windows in your Living Room and Master Bed Rm.
Enjoy your incredible new home with lots of health and happiness.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Terry F.

I'd highly recommend Lerner Interiors if you're thinking about installing new blinds. I met Harvey, the owner, in the initial consultation and he went over all the various options. He's a likeable, affable guy and extremely helpful/knowledgeable. I ended up selecting white, wood blinds by Hunter Douglas and wanted them installed on seven windows of various sizes in my condo. The price was more than expected, but I guess you get what you pay for and these are very high quality, solid wood blinds. They also have to be custom built based on the measurements so that no doubt adds to the cost. There are certainly cheaper options and Harvey went over them all, but I like the classic, timeless look of wood blinds.

So Harvey carefully did all the measurements and then told me it would be 2-3 weeks before they had the blinds ready. When they were ready his installer, Vince, promptly showed up right on schedule. He was very friendly, professional, efficient and did a wonderful job installing the blinds. End result? They look absolutely beautiful and add so much to my space. Expensive, yes, but worth every penny.

Job Price

I'm so happy that you took the time to share your positive feedback regarding the purchase of your new Wood Blinds for your home.
Customer satisfaction is what Lerner Interiors is all about.
Thanks for your business.
Harvey Lerner

ddupont.canada

I am very pleased with the blinds. Harvey gave me great advice on the choice of blinds and the installation went very smoothly and professionally.

Job Price

I know that your daughter will enjoy the Honeycomb shades we selected for your condo. It was the perfect solution for the windows.

Mrs. H.

What we experienced is customer experience at its best! Harvey is not only knowledgeable and professional in his advice to us, but also extremely patient and helpful when unexpected

Job Price

It's most appreciated that you took the time to review your your positive experience with our company.
I know that you will enjoy the window coverings selections we made for many years to come.
Harvey Lerner

franmike

!3 blinds-exceptional service in a timely fashion
We are so happy to recommend Lerner Interiors

Job Price

Thanks you both for your kind words.
I know that you will enjoy your Designer Banded Shades for many years to come.
They have truly transformed your living space.

joemulvihill

It was a pleasure dealing with Harvey Lerner. Harvey's knowledge and experience made the product selection process quick and easy. Would highly recommend Harvey and the quality of blinds.

Hi Joe,
Thank you for your kind words.
So happy to help you find the window shades that were perfect for your new home.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Judyg

We needed to update the window coverings on most of our windows. Harvey brought over many samples and gave great suggestions based on his many years in the business. The installers were prompt, pleasant, and worked very efficiently. We are very happy with the finished products and would definitely recommend Lerner Interiors.

Job Price

Thanks for your endorsement of our services.
We really appreciate your kind words.
Enjoy your new Window Coverings.
Harvey

Harvey Lerner was great to deal with on the phone and in person. He showed up right on time at my new apartment to measure windows and his installer arrived with new blinds when promised and got them up fast and right. Harvey made good on a mix-up in order with no complaint, even though I'm sure it cost him. I'd recommend him for great products, excellent service and being a pleasure to deal with.

Job Price

So happy to work with you on your Condo blind and Shade project.
I know that you will enjoy them for many more years to come.

More about Lerner Interiors

Lerner Interiors is an award-winning, Toronto-based, innovative window covering company and interior design firm committed to
creating timeless, fresh and inspiring spaces.

Lerner Interiors specializes in:

Space planning
Consulting with architects and builders
Project management
Hiring and managing trades
Flooring, finishes and materials
Paint consultation
Sourcing and purchasing furniture and fabric
Built-in furniture design