Lerner Interiors

Reviews for Lerner Interiors

fong_family
fong_family

New home

Lerner interior did all the blinds for our house, and it is beautiful. Good workmanship and quality of service.

It was a pleasure working with you both in selecting the Window Coverings for their spectacular new home.
So glad that you are pleased with the results we have attained.
Enjoy your new home.

Window C.
Window C.

New window coverings

I wanted to replace all of the curtains in my condo. Harvey was very professional when he came, was willing to work with me for a solution for my budget, and the new roller blinds that were installed look amazing.

He was very well prepared, he came and did all the measurements and clearly knew what he was doing. I shall enjoy the window coverings for many years to come.

Thanks Rebecca for your kind words.
I know that your new Solar shades have transformed your condo into
a warm and inviting living space.
Enjoy your shades.

tracyhornik22
tracyhornik22

Blinds

I had 2 blinds installed. They look really beautiful. Excellent service and very satisfied with the results. Such a pleasure to deal with too. Harvey is lovely.

Thanks Tracy,
I'm so happy that you took the time to express your satisfaction with the work we just completed.

R. G.
R. G.
1 review Aurora, ON

Roman Shades - Master Bedroom

I was thoroughly impressed with the service and quality of work. The owner is personable and professional. It was great working with him and his staff. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Ricki for your positive feedback.
Your Master Bed Room Roman valances look outstanding. They certainly enhance your bedroom creating a completed look.

Adam
Adam

12 year old girl's bedroom

Anna and Harvey did an absolutely spectacular job on my daughter's bedroom. I worked with both of them previously on my living room and master bedroom and was equally as impressed. Anna is very talented at design and picking colours, fabrics and furniture, and has excellent ideas. I found working with them to be efficient and easy. Despite me living quite a distance from their office and being a very busy working mother with limited time, they generously accommodated to my schedule for every meeting. Harvey was obviously very experienced at measuring properly the first time because everything fit exactly right. The installer of the window coverings was respectful, responsible and trustworthy in my house. I can't say enough about how professional and easy they were to work with and how gorgeous everything turned out. My daughter was over the moon about how it all looked when it was finished. I very highly recommend them.

Thanks Courtney,
Anna and I are thrilled that your daughter is over the moon with her Custom Window Coverings,
Decorative Pillows, Upholstery and Accessories for her bedroom.

Erkan Cubukcu in North York
Erkan Cubukcu in North York

Residential Blinds

Experience + quality + excellent service + professionalism = Lerner Interiors.
I would highly recommend Lerner Interiors.
Harvey and his team are very friendly, professional and thoughtful.

Thanks for your response Erkan.
I'm so pleased that our Motorized Blinds and Shades we just completed for your condo make a your new space
here in Toronto feel like home.
Best wishes from all of us at Lerner Interiors .

Emily  in North York
Emily in North York

Condo blinds

Have floor to ceiling windows throughout my entire condo; had blinds installed throughout the living room and black out blinds in both bedrooms

Quality of product and service top notch; professional and reliable; took time to discuss options and answer related questions

Highly recommended - do it right the first time

Emily, It was truly a delight working with you to help you find the best window covering application for your condo.
The bottom line from our perspective is that you are pleased with our service the end results we attained.
Enjoy your blinds and shades.

Happy c.
Happy c.

Custom blinds and curtains

Amazing products-the quality is wonderful! Harvey had the best suggestions for all of our windows. The installation went perfectly and our house looks beautiful.

Melissa
Thanks for responding to review your experience with our products and services.

Amanda Klein in Mississauga
Amanda Klein in Mississauga

Blinds

Harvey was terrific to work with, from start to finish. He listened to our needs and preferences, and was professional, responsive and candid with his suggestions. He effectively managed our expectations around cost and installation timelines. We would absolutely work with him again.

Thanks Amanda for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company.
Thanks for business and support.

EW
EW

Residential window coverings

The quality and professionalism was outstanding
I would highly recommend the services of Lerner interiors
After sales support is equally good

Thanks Earl for your kind words.
I'm so excited that the end results your we're hoping for were attained.
The Top Down- Bottom Up Cellular Shades were the perfect solution for your large windows in your Living Room and Master Bed Rm.
Enjoy your incredible new home with lots of health and happiness.
It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Lerner Interiors

Lerner Interiors is an award-winning, Toronto-based, innovative window covering company and interior design firm committed to
creating timeless, fresh and inspiring spaces.

Lerner Interiors specializes in:

Space planning
Consulting with architects and builders
Project management
Hiring and managing trades
Flooring, finishes and materials
Paint consultation
Sourcing and purchasing furniture and fabric
Built-in furniture design