Brampton ON L6Y 0K6

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for The Window Outfitters

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Outstanding service

Very good service from Mayu. Fast quotation, very responsible and responsive. Excellent advice provided and very nice shutters for my home. I would contact them again in the future without hesitation.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

shades

Our family just moved to our new house two months ago and we needed shades for 15 windows. We contacted Window Outfitters for an estimate. They came to our house the next day and took all measurements very fast. The next day, they provided us with a complete and detailed estimate. It took Window Outfitters only 2 weeks to install all the 15 dual shades. We love the quality of the shades and the workmanship was excellent. The team was always on time and answered all our questions. It is impossible to beat their price/quality and their customer service. We highly recommend Window Outfitters.

Satish
Satish

Window blinds

We replaced vertical blinds with zebra blinds in our family room and kitchen. Window Outfitters gave us a great price, answered all our questions, presented exciting options, and did the installation perfectly and on time. They took care to make final adjustments until we were fully satisfied. They were both most courteous, knowledgeable, helpful, and professional in their work. The entire job took them only 45 minutes! I would strongly recommend you should try them out!

California shutters in whole house

I got my whole house windows done by window outfitters. I got very professional response and Mayu and Jaysan came to install. They both are excellent and very professional. They did job very fast and accurate. The California shutters look excellent. I wish Mayu and Jaysan good luck. I also have recommended my friends.

Chantel in Toronto
Chantel in Toronto

Beautiful Window Shutters!

My husband and I moved into a condo with 3 very large windows. Windows Outfitters did an amazing job! When they first came out, they brought various samples (Roller shades, zebra blind, shutters etc) and went through the purpose of each. After listening to our primary concern being that our windows face west and we get direct sunlight and TONS of heat in the afternoon and evening, Mayoo suggested shutters. Two weeks later, the shutters were installed and look amazing! I would and will recommend Window Outfitters to anyone!

Thank you so much Shantel, it was a pleasure working with you and Jeremy. Enjoy your new home with your shutters !

0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Blinds for a new home

Great customer service , with short notice as our home closed the company was able to have our entire home covered approx 35 windows within 1 week ! Definitely recommend very polite, and professional. Thank you again

Thanks again for the great review Natasha! We appreciate the kind review, enjoy your new house and see you guys soon on the next project !

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

California Shutters

I purchased California Shutters from homestars and I can confidently give them a 5 stars review. I definitely recommend them because their service was amazing and I love the shutters I purchased from them, very good quality.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you as well! We really appreciate the time taken to write this review! We strive to be the best and reviews like these shows us the results we want to see!

Window shutters

Jay and his crew did a great job, very professional and attention to details. The shutters were perfect and the price was very reasonable comparing to many companies we called. We are highly satisfied and will recommend the company to all our friends and family.

Silvana and Joseph, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and your kind words. It was such a great pleasure working with you both.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Window Blinds

Muya was very professional and detailed. He was timely and delivered exceptionally with astute recommendations to match our ask.

Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate the time taken to write this review !!

More about The Window Outfitters