The Window Outfitters

jeniffer
jeniffer
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

California shutters

Maui and his friend came to install california shutter throughout my entire house.

These two where punctual and professional. From initial visit to install they where quick and efficient. Very trustworthy and hard working individuals.

Their price is also competitive.

I would highly recommend and I am glad I chose this company.

It was a pleasure working with you Jen!

Paul D.
Paul D.

Blinds and shutters

installed california shutters sound quality and installation. Priced for for high quality. Will last for a long time in my home.

Thank you Paul was a pleasure working with you.

Aneesha C.
Aneesha C.

Home Renovations

Maju and his team were an absolute pleasure to deal with! They promptly responded to my inquiry and arranged a visit to measure the windows that I wanted California Shutters for. Maju did a quote right on the spot and provided an unbeatable rate.

The day of the installation, Maju and his team arrived on time and were extremely professional. Even after the installation, Maju followed up with me to confirm if I had any questions/ concerns with the installation.

I am truly happy with the service I received and would definitely refer Maju and his team to any family/friends in the GTA.

Thank you Aneesha it was so easy to work with you! Enjoy your window coverings !

Mathan
Mathan

Window covering

The installer did a very professional job. Everything was the way it was explained. Great service!

It was a pleasure working with you as well !

Rose
Rose

Blinds

Mayu and Jason were great from beginning to end. They worked with my busy schedule and helped me choose blinds that suited my needs and preferences. The installation was well done, and I couldn’t be happier!

Great meeting you Rose it was our pleasure, enjoy!

More about The Window Outfitters