Leon's Furniture Superstore

Reviews for Leon's Furniture Superstore

Farooq in Newmarket
Farooq in Newmarket

Chest of drawers

We bought a chest of drawers and were told it’s available for pick up from Brampton store, but while invoicing the sales person told us someone else bought it while he was invoicing. Then he mentioned it will be delivered August 21st from Burlington store. No call from delivery until I called them around 3pm. The sales person left a voicemail to me that delivery in the system showing August 25 but I have to double check, that was a confusing voicemail though. I called again but couldn’t reach him. No return call from him.
Disappointing customer service, bad experience.

SamCan in
SamCan in

These guys cannot do a thing right - Damaged products and discourteous staff

It's both funny and tragic how these guys can deliver almost picked out of dumpyard quality furniture not just once but twice. We bought a coffee table from them and the time it got delivered, it had huge dents. I think their quality control hires people who are blind(mentally - not physically of course). We went to the store for replacement and guess what, the replacement table was equally crappy.
After this we had enough so we asked for a refund. The guys at their store even had the audacity to say they don't give refunds. Anyways we were not goIng to settle for a store credit so we got them to agree for a refund which we didn't receive for 10 days. After that when we called back to check what happened one of the staff members, her name is Madhia, took my credit card details and kept me on hold for 15 mins. I finally hung up and called back to check what happened when she said their system is not responding and she will call me back which never happened. I had to call her back twice before I got my refund. From beginning to end, it was a harrowing, torturous experience.

Mina in Brampton
Mina in Brampton

Terrible delivery and service

Long story short:
Bought a beautiful dining table with 6 chairs
- (asked during purchase not to assemble anything)
Delivery day:
- received a re-packaged box from the warehouse where one chair had a stain, one leg had a huge crack, one chair was already assembled, tool pouch had a wrench and LN key missing
Actions taken:
- called leons in mississauga and told them about the repackaged chairs we got so they said to check all the others and they'll place an order for new ones
- we double checked all so they seemed to be okay but one had a stain and one leg had a crack so ANYWAYS. Called them back and they got in touch with the warehouse...so the warehouse didn't even need the pics we took because it knew what they were giving us!
- let's just say that Leon's were making it sound like they were doing us a HUGE favour by giving us new chairs ...in 2 weeks time. We needed everything to be done in a week due to family events so this completely threw us off.
- they were very friendly in the beginning but started to get very disrespectful later on as I told them our concerns.
- guys...please take pictures of everything that is delivered to you
- also call them constantly to check up on the delivery as when I called them..I found out that they hadn't even placed an order because they forgot to. So that delayed it even further
-just yeah. I love the table it's gorgeous but I wish they had better customer service skills and I wish they'd be more organized

Ray in Bartrie, Ontario
Ray in Bartrie, Ontario
1 review Barrie, ON

House full of New Furniture

We dealt with Leons Furniture and found their selection was great, prices very reasonable, sales person excellent, and delivery very curtious and careful. I will deal with them again on my next furniture purchase.

gnag
gnag
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Furniture for new home

The variety at the Leon's store is great, however considering the quality the prices are not very economical. The service was great and pleasant. The sales associate was very knowledgeable and guided us in the right direction.

jurgis
jurgis
1 review Etobicoke, ON

home furnishing

I purchased two leather couches from Leons on January 31st as there was a great sale going on. I was really excited about my couches. Unfortunately, I was not able to get them right away because they were on back order, but that wasn't too much of a problem for me. It is now nearing the end of March and I still have no idea when the couches will be delivered. I have called Leons many times and they are unable to give me a date. When looking at my invoice, it states that the delivery date is December 31st. I really hope I don't have to wait a whole year to receive them!

Gayle in Georgetown, Ontario
Gayle in Georgetown, Ontario
2 reviews Georgetown, ON

Furniture - dining room

Purchased furniture, delivered late, delivered with flaws in manufacture, did not want to refund our money. Had to fight to return and get refund. Staff was not helpful at all. Got the run around from everyone. Told to get credit from Brampton and Brampton told us we had to get credit from Mississauga. Will never buy anything at Leons again. We had purchased from them previously that is why we went back to them.

Nick in Geargetown
Nick in Geargetown
2 reviews Georgetown, ON

Bedroom

We renovated our bedroom and needed a television. We looked every where but finally we went to Leon's and after seeing all the different telivisions found the one we wanted and were very happy with the results and the Staff.

cnkav
cnkav

livingroom set

Leon's Furniture Superstore
905-501-9505
201 Britannia Rd E
Mississauga
L4Z 3X8

My husband and I had been looking to buy a new livingroom set (couch, loveseat, coffe and end table). We went to Leon and pleasantly suprised at their product selections and prices. Our sale person was helpful and we found what we like and make that purchase on the same day.

Janet in Oakville
Janet in Oakville

Bedroom Set

After purchasing a bedroom set from Leon's there are several words of advice I can give to others doing the same. Whoever is home to recieve the furniture should keep an eye on the boys that set these pieces up. Our furniture was put together without any tools, with warped wood, had backs of night tables cracked, and pieces missing from the frame under the bed. Make sure that you notice these type of things and explain it to the delievery person and call the store immediatly. It is only Leon's customer service people that saved this from becoming a return back to the store.