Leather Sofa Gallery

Ron Wild from Grimsby
Ron Wild from Grimsby
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Leather Couch and Love Seat

Had a great experience at this small shop. Purchase a leather couch and sofa from Lovey Dhaliwal and couldn't be more pleased with the quality of the "Made in Canada" furniture, service and delivery. It was delivered with in the 4-6 weeks as promised by three professionals that unpacked and confirmed that I was happy with the pieces. I would highly recommend this company.

1 review Fort Erie, ON

"Disappointed"

We found out that there was something wrong with the recliner chair we purchased. We contacted the owners but they are taking a long time to respond. We are very disappointed in the service we received.

Dissatisfied  in Hamilton
Dissatisfied in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dissatisfied

I had a problem with my order. Chasing down a response and resolution had been extremely challenging and difficult. It has been three weeks with no resolution. I continue to request a resolution but calls and emails go unreturned. I could not recommend this company.