Landscape Construction Centre Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
3090 Westwood Street Port Coquitlam BC V3C 3L7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Coquitlam  >  Landscape Construction Centre Inc.

Reviews for Landscape Construction Centre Inc.

Jackie
Jackie
6 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Landscape materials

I needed top soil for my lawns and when I called up Landscape they were very friendly and answered all my questions. I ordered the soil to be delivered and not only were they on time they made sure that not too must mess would made. I would use this company again.

Eva from PoCo
Eva from PoCo

9.3/10

Landscaping bricks

The servicemen were very helpful with their knowledge of pricing and design. They went far enough to explain to us how to lay out the bricks and gave us short cut ideas to save us money.