Ketteringham Heating Inc

Reviews for Ketteringham Heating Inc

John in Port Credit
John in Port Credit

Boiler Replacement

After 44 years our Teledyne Lars Boiler needed to be replaced. Jaison quoted a replacement TL Boiler that would suit our needs While we waited for delivery he fixed (at no extra charge) our existing boiler so that we would have heat. The install went very smoothly. Matt explained the install process and worked by himself (until 9pm) to make sure he left us with heat. He was also able to troubleshoot a startup issue (30 year old thermostat) and gave us one to use until I could purchase a new one. I would highly recommend Jaison and his team to anyone needing service or replacement of a Hot Water Boiler.

boiler repair

Another reputable company had come to fix my furnace and said it needed to be changed immediately, but when Jason came to give a second opinion, he verified the CO levels were good and no new furnace we needed. Instead of paying out 10000$ + for a new furnace--and no heat in bitter cold for 3 days!--he verified the system, fixed the pressure, ensured the boiler was cleaned out and checked everything was OK.

Jason, the owner, is not in a hurry to sell new equipment but prefers to keep the current system running if it is cost effective.

Keep up the great service, Jason!

Jason also responded to our call within a few hours. Service response is essential after purchase and Jason came even though we were first time customers.

good, honest

good work, honest, reliable, reasonable prices compared to others, good old fashioned company, thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks good job great guys good staff OK for me thanks you thank

Lyn from Toronto
Lyn from Toronto

Hot water Heater

Have hired Ketteringham folks several times over the last 23 years or so. Installed my first boiler and its replacement last year, dealt with a cracked hot water rad emergency 2 years ago and today installed a new hot water heater. Always good advice, excellent service, fair pricing, and they arrive when promised and do as promised. Always very happy with their service. I recommend them often. Always a pleasure.

Barry in Mississauga
Barry in Mississauga

Boller service

Matt and Elham came to service and make solve a heating problem downstair with new rads. They were prompt,friendly, very competent and cleaned up. My boiler has been serviced and my heating problem is solved. I'm a happy customer and would recommend this firm and their staff in a heart beat.

Furnace

My daughter had moved into a new house and was not familiar with the heating system. She was pregnant, had to go out of town on a business trip, and with a spell of cold weather concerned with the frigid indoor temps. Ketteringham was busy with many calls but helped us out - showed me the workings of the boiler system and patiently answered all of my questions so that I could relay the answers to my daughter. Reasonable rates. A first class company - thank you and A+ for customer service!

Furnace servicing

Referred by a friend who raved about the company . The technician showed up on time, was professional, efficient and a pleasure to deal with compared to the company we used to use. Highly recommended.

Walter B from Toronto
Walter B from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Boiler replacement

Ketteringham Heating replaced my old boiler with a new unit. I give them the highest rating and will definitely use them in the future. The quality of work was excellent, they showed up on time, left premises neat and clean, performed the work as contracted. The organization is great to deal with. They are very friendly and polite. I will be recommending this company to my friends.

hardworking in toronto
hardworking in toronto

Furnace repair/new circulating pump

My circulating pump, which sends the hot water from the boiler up to the second floor, gave out. Some rads were warm and others were stone cold. A few months ago i had repaired the pump, but this time another component broke and i didn't want to waste any more money on it. Steve had been to my house before for the initial repair and he had given me his cellphone number; so when i needed help, i called him directly! Although he was booked with another job, ketteringham managed to switch things around and let steve come to my house. He is very knowledgeable and pleasant and advised me to get the more expensive "armstrong" pump because it will last longer. As well, steve was able to reconfigure the shut off valves and get some heat flowing into the basement rads. The labour charge was very fair and I would highly recommend steve and ketteringham.

More about Ketteringham Heating Inc

Hot water heating.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?