Ketteringham Heating Inc

Reviews for Ketteringham Heating Inc

Quality Counts
Quality Counts

Boiler Replacement

We had several companies bidding on replacing the boiler for our six-plex. Ketteringham Heating Inc., was one of those companies.
We found Ketteringham Heating Inc., genuinely considered the most appropriate option for our complex size and needs, and also explained other options available to us, rather than only providing the best, or cheapest, options. Then, for the option we selected, Ketteringham Heating Inc., had the best quote.

They came when scheduled and cleaned the entire area after the replacement had been completed.

Eighteen months after installation, we had what turned out to be a faulty part that required several trips to determine the part that needed replacement. Throughout that challenging time, Ketteringham always quickly answers our calls/texts, and provided prompt service. The issue has been resolved to our complete satisfaction. They stand behind their service and product.

Emergency Boiler Help

I came home late one night after 3 days away and my interior house temperature was at 4C (it was around -15C outside). It looked like my new (6m) high efficiency boiler had not restarted after a power failure and I couldn't get it to restart due to low water pressure warning.

I was worried my pipes were going to freeze and I had three children who needed to go to bed in snow suits. It was Christmas holiday and after 10PM and I couldn't get any HVAC companies to answer the phone.

Ketteringham answered their phone and I think I spoke to one of the owners. He said he couldn't come out at the moment, but he sympathized with my situation and by me sending cellphone pictures he talked me through which valves to open to increase the pressure and get the boiler restarted.

In the end he spent 1h with me on the phone and charged me for 1h of time, which was more than fair for an emergency call late in the evening on Christmas holidays.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Radiator fix

Matt fixed the bleed value on my radiator. He was very efficient and sensitive to my self and the other tenant in the house. I would highly recommend this company.

Bertram Bootsma in Toronto
Bertram Bootsma in Toronto
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Ductless Air Conditioning for nine rooms and forced air for meeting room

Jaison and his crew were extremely responsive to all the issues that came up in this very angular job. As this was for a church, they were working with not an individual but a committee, which can be challenging as several opinions are often part of the negotiation. Jaison was patient throughout and attended to what was asked and then some. The workers were very accommodating, responsive and innovative (for example: Sebastian built a movable platform to facilitate the servicing of a difficult-to-access unit). An excellent company all around, with the personality of a family run business, matching the skill and responsiveness of a large corporation. Highly recommended.

John in Port Credit
John in Port Credit

Boiler Replacement

After 44 years our Teledyne Lars Boiler needed to be replaced. Jaison quoted a replacement TL Boiler that would suit our needs While we waited for delivery he fixed (at no extra charge) our existing boiler so that we would have heat. The install went very smoothly. Matt explained the install process and worked by himself (until 9pm) to make sure he left us with heat. He was also able to troubleshoot a startup issue (30 year old thermostat) and gave us one to use until I could purchase a new one. I would highly recommend Jaison and his team to anyone needing service or replacement of a Hot Water Boiler.

boiler repair

Another reputable company had come to fix my furnace and said it needed to be changed immediately, but when Jason came to give a second opinion, he verified the CO levels were good and no new furnace we needed. Instead of paying out 10000$ + for a new furnace--and no heat in bitter cold for 3 days!--he verified the system, fixed the pressure, ensured the boiler was cleaned out and checked everything was OK.

Jason, the owner, is not in a hurry to sell new equipment but prefers to keep the current system running if it is cost effective.

Keep up the great service, Jason!

Jason also responded to our call within a few hours. Service response is essential after purchase and Jason came even though we were first time customers.

good, honest

good work, honest, reliable, reasonable prices compared to others, good old fashioned company, thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks good job great guys good staff OK for me thanks you thank

Lyn from Toronto
Lyn from Toronto

Hot water Heater

Have hired Ketteringham folks several times over the last 23 years or so. Installed my first boiler and its replacement last year, dealt with a cracked hot water rad emergency 2 years ago and today installed a new hot water heater. Always good advice, excellent service, fair pricing, and they arrive when promised and do as promised. Always very happy with their service. I recommend them often. Always a pleasure.

Barry in Mississauga
Barry in Mississauga

Boller service

Matt and Elham came to service and make solve a heating problem downstair with new rads. They were prompt,friendly, very competent and cleaned up. My boiler has been serviced and my heating problem is solved. I'm a happy customer and would recommend this firm and their staff in a heart beat.

Susan Liebel from Toronto
Susan Liebel from Toronto

Furnace

My daughter had moved into a new house and was not familiar with the heating system. She was pregnant, had to go out of town on a business trip, and with a spell of cold weather concerned with the frigid indoor temps. Ketteringham was busy with many calls but helped us out - showed me the workings of the boiler system and patiently answered all of my questions so that I could relay the answers to my daughter. Reasonable rates. A first class company - thank you and A+ for customer service!

More about Ketteringham Heating Inc

Hot water heating.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?