Junk It!

Junk Removal
HomeStars  >  Demolition in Burlington  >  Junk It!

Reviews for Junk It!

SG Thornhill
SG Thornhill

Fast efficient and courteous

junk it logo.png Junk It!
416-531-5865
5100 South Service Rd Unit 59
Burlington
L7L 6A5

I've used junk it multiple times to get rid of unwanted clutter.
They arrive exactly when they say that they'll come and call prior to arrival so that I'm not waiting around all day. Pricing is upfront with no surprises or hidden fees.
They sweep up afterwards and leave the job site spotless. These are my go-to guys for junk removal.

Hi SG, Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Grace in Brampton
Grace in Brampton

Basement demo

Thanks Junkit for a seamless experience. The bin was delivered perfectly and the driver was personable and helpful. If ever needed I would not hesitate to call again and will recommend Junkit services to any one looking.

Hi Grace, Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call any time you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Moving out

I was looking for a junk bin service for my mom place moving out. We have tons of unwanted stuffs. Friend of mine has recommended me couple of compnaies, after I talked to Junk It, the professionalism give me the confidence of hiring them. So I order the bin. The whole process is handle with professional, staff was amazing friendly, will recommend to anyone who has the same needs.

Hello! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Harry A.
Harry A.

CLEANUP IN MY HOME (BASEMENT ESPECIALLY) AND GARDEN

The experience with Junk-It was excellent from start to finish - finding the company via the internet, help with the size of bin, easy contact by phone for help when needed, everything done in the time arranged, quite reasonable cost, and an easy, natural friendliness of all staff, including the truckers.

Hi Harry, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose Junk It. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Dumpster rental

Rented a dumpster to get rid off a bunch of stuff after cleaning out my basement. The dumpster arrived on time was placed in the spot I had requested and was pick up on time. I would definitely use them again easy to deal with no hassles.

Hi Dave, Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Carolyn Chua in Burlington
Carolyn Chua in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Super efficient service

From start to finish, your services continue to be the most professional.
I wasn’t planning to be home for the bin was picked up but the guy who did the pick up was amazingly efficient with his movements and was done in no time.

Will certainly continue to use your services in future.

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!
I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

b in Old Toronto
b in Old Toronto

Junk Removal

I booked with Junk It online when searching for a junk removal company that was located close by, and had the earliest timeslots available for my convenience. I don't live in town, however my brother was at my house in Toronto and was able to let the movers in. For reference, I live in Leslieville and the Toronto East location is not too far as well, so I gave it a shot at the $138 + HST price, I thought the value was great for what I needed to get done.
I received a call before the movers arrived to my house and I requested a call when they got there. The whole process took less than an hour from the call and I was extremely satisfied.
I would recommend this service to any of my friends and would use it again in the future! Thanks!

Hello B in Toronto!,

Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently.

Thanks again!

- All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Kash and Faiza in Toronto
Kash and Faiza in Toronto

Great service

We had a ton of construction debris leftover after a flood at our house. Junkit was able to remove it from our garage and backyard quickly, and even swept and cleaned the area as well. Would highly recommend this company.

Hi Kash and Faiza, Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!
I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have. - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

JunkIT

We are very happy with the service we received from JunkIT...the whole process was easy and convenient. JunkIT dropped the bin off right when and where we wanted, we filled it over 3 days, they picked it up first thing on the prearranged date. Also, Jeremy promptly responded to enquiries we had made. Thanks JunkIT, we will be using your services again!

Hello!

Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Nothing but THE BEST!

The service I received from everyone with whom I had ANY contact was A-one. From the quick response to my request for service, accommodating my availability to receive the service, the professionalism and helpfulness of the two young men who provided the service, and the very reasonable cost for such excellent service - made this the best of customer service that I have ever received!...I will certainly share this experience with anyone who needs the services that JunkIt offers. Mary B

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!

More about Junk It!

Winner of Best of Homestars for Junk Removal in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 providing professional, licensed and insured services.

Easy junk removal and bin rentals in Toronto and GTA.

SAVE $25 when you BOOK ONLINE at www.junkit.ca.

Find out why we have wowed over 100,000 customers for 15 years.

Visit our website at www.junkit.ca to learn more about our services or call us at 1-866-JUNK-IT-NOW! (1-866-586-5486) or 416-531-5865 and speak to one of our friendly and helpful customer service representatives.

JuNK iT! provides fast, reliable, and professional junk removal service in the greater Toronto area, from bin rental to trash removal. If you’ve got junk, we’ve got solutions.

We offer do-it-yourself options to full-scale trash removal, clean-up, and disposal services.

Take advantage of JuNK iT's affordable dumpster and bin rental so you can toss the scraps and walk away. We’ll make your junk disappear overnight – just like magic.

If you’d rather not lift a finger, let our team of professionals get their hands dirty with our full-service junk removal. Toronto will be a little cleaner when we’re done, too - we don’t just dump the contents of our garbage trucks in a landfill.

We make sure to recycle and donate as much as possible, often up to a whopping 60% of what we pick up. Now that's Toronto junk removal done right.

We’re fully equipped to handle construction jobs, renovations, and large business trash removal, too. We’ve worked with everyone from real estate agents to home renovation TV shows, and we’ve left a trail of satisfied customers in our wake.