Junk It!

Reviews for Junk It!

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Junk removal, wood

Great workers, polite, friendly, hard worker's.
They removed my garabage in a timely, safe mater.
Great price for the amount of trash.
They made it a pleasant experience.
Defiantly recommend junk it to anyone.

We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

lostinpangea in Toronto
lostinpangea in Toronto

Yard Debris Removal

I had cut up some old decking material and tree branches that needed disposal. Junk It came quickly and at a convenient time. They were fast at loading and removing the garbage, and took the time to sweep up afterwards to ensure there was no mess.

I'd be happy to have them back the next time I need waste removed.

Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Bin rental

The bin arrived on time and the friendly driver placed the bin exactly where I wanted (also providing a little of his expertise - not too close to the garage to allow more room to get the junk into the bin). The whole process was easy and a great way to rid the house of 12 years of junk! I would highly recommend JunkIt for any of your disposal needs.

Thanks again! - ---All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Service

Junk It provides outstanding services that fast but at the same time reliable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know because the whole process is hassle free and is a great value for what they offer.

Hello!

- All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Bathroom reno and General Clean up

The process with Junk it has been very easy. The website is very clear and it the process to order my bin seamless. They delivered the bin right where I wanted it and ensured wood was on the the driveway. They checked into see if there were any issues. They have been very professional throughout the process.

Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust are so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again!
- All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Patrick in Milton
Patrick in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Prompt exceptional service

The bin arrived on time, was placed exactly where I asked and was picked up as promised. It was nice to know the full cost upfront and not to be concerned with the weight of every item I placed in the bin.

Hi Patrick,
Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!
I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have.

Fernando in Ottawa
Fernando in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Efficient is key !!!

It was just a single phone call, simple questions, instructions and ready, the box is in your driveway next day.
Very efficient service is key for our business. Now call for pick up.

Hi Fernando, We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Great process

The bin was the perfect size, no weight restrictions, super flexible with the pick up date (with it being off season) without charging me extra days and they were so communicative about the pick up and which days they couldn’t come to pick it up due to snowstorms. It was so easy as great and transparent.

Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Kim S in Milton
Kim S in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Junk It! bin at our house was easy and fast

I ordered the bin for our house online and it was easy and quick.
I originally ordered one too small and they fixed it within 24 hours even in a snowstorm.
The customer service is amazing and they exceeded my expectations.
In the end the bill was less than I had anticipated after using their online discount codes.
Highly recommend this company

Hi Kim, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently.
Thanks again!

Arthur in Mississauga
Arthur in Mississauga

Great, careful, respectful, courteous and very reasonably priced

Had to get rid of a number of things (wood and metal scraps, heavy furniture, all kinds of sport equipment, old bags of cement and water softener, and an old heavy safe). They came promptly, were very nice, very careful not to damage any aspect of our home or property and, to top it off, were very reasonably priced. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend.

Hello Arthur,

Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call any time you could use our services... we're here to help!

More about Junk It!

Winner of Best of Homestars for Junk Removal in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, 2018, 2019 providing professional, licensed and insured services.

Easy junk removal and bin rentals in Toronto and GTA.

SAVE $25 when you BOOK ONLINE at www.junkit.ca.

Find out why we have wowed over 100,000 customers for 15 years.

Visit our website at www.junkit.ca to learn more about our services or call us at 1-866-JUNK-IT-NOW! (1-866-586-5486) or 416-531-5865 and speak to one of our friendly and helpful customer service representatives.

JuNK iT! provides fast, reliable, and professional junk removal service in the greater Toronto area, from bin rental to trash removal. If you’ve got junk, we’ve got solutions.

We offer do-it-yourself options to full-scale trash removal, clean-up, and disposal services.

Take advantage of JuNK iT's affordable dumpster and bin rental so you can toss the scraps and walk away. We’ll make your junk disappear overnight – just like magic.

If you’d rather not lift a finger, let our team of professionals get their hands dirty with our full-service junk removal. Toronto will be a little cleaner when we’re done, too - we don’t just dump the contents of our garbage trucks in a landfill.

We make sure to recycle and donate as much as possible, often up to a whopping 60% of what we pick up. Now that's Toronto junk removal done right.

We’re fully equipped to handle construction jobs, renovations, and large business trash removal, too. We’ve worked with everyone from real estate agents to home renovation TV shows, and we’ve left a trail of satisfied customers in our wake.