Junk It!

Demolition

Reviews for Junk It!

Arthur in Mississauga
Arthur in Mississauga

Great, careful, respectful, courteous and very reasonably priced

junk it logo.png Junk It!
416-531-5865
5100 South Service Rd Unit 59
Burlington
L7L 6A5

Had to get rid of a number of things (wood and metal scraps, heavy furniture, all kinds of sport equipment, old bags of cement and water softener, and an old heavy safe). They came promptly, were very nice, very careful not to damage any aspect of our home or property and, to top it off, were very reasonably priced. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend.

Hello Arthur,

Customer in Vaughan
Customer in Vaughan

This is how the business should work

Honestly I don't understand how any of the other junk removal companies stay in business.

I needed a 5 yard bin for dirt and sod. Simple, right?

I got ridiculous quotes from others, and crazy requirements like having to separate the dirt from the sod and order two bins for them.

With JunkIt I had no trouble. No hidden fees, they charged exactly what they said it will cost.

The driver delivering the bin spent some extra time making sure it doesn't damage the driveway.

I had a hard time calling them before setting up the bin delivery (done it all online) but after that I called them a couple of times and spoke to a real person.

I'm very satisfied with their service.

Hello!

Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust are so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again!

- All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Bin rental for clearing out garage etc.

I was very happy with the service from Junk it! This was the easiest and most stress free bin rental that I have done to date. No hidden surprises with respect to disposal fees, everything is up front. They dropped and picked up the bin when they advised they would and where you wanted it. I would and have recommended this company to friends.

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our junk removal services!

I am glad we could help. Feel free to get in touch in the future for any other junk removal or bin rental projects you may have.

A&D in East Toronto
A&D in East Toronto
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Quick service and reasonably priced

Excellent service! Tim dropped our bin in our small shared drive with about 2 inches to spare on either side- pretty impressive skills! Bin was dropped off and picked up on time as well. We would definitely use Junk It again. Thanks, Dave & Andrea (Upper Beaches, Toronto)

Hi A&D, Thank you very much for the kind words; we're so glad everything went smoothly. Thank you so much for junking with us, and please give us a call any time you could use our services... we're here to help! - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Kathleen
Kathleen

Bin rental

I called on a Saturday morning about renting a 10 yard bin. They were able to get a bin on my front yard within a couple hours of my request! I loved that I didn’t have to be there for pick up or drop off! Easy to work with, great service!

Hi Kathleen, We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service, and hope you think of Junk It! for your future junk removal needs. - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Tony in Etobicoke
Tony in Etobicoke

Fast, Efficent, Reliable and Great price!

The crew at Junk It simply amazed me with their attention to detail and how fast they completed the work! Will definwltyl​y use them again!

Keep up the great work!

tony

Hi Tony, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Jeremy and the awesome team at Junk It.

Dot's junk is gone in Scarborough
Dot's junk is gone in Scarborough

De cluttering my life

junk it logo.png Junk It!
416-531-5865
5100 South Service Rd Unit 59
Burlington
L7L 6A5

I had never used this service before and had tons of stuff to get rid of. I ordered the bin and it was delivered exactly when they said it would be, on the right side of the driveway. I ended up filling faster than I had thought and called to get the bin picked up earlier and it was no problem.
All of my questions and concerns were answered promptly and professionally.
I would strongly recommend Junk It to my friends and family

Hi Dot, Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Ron Krane from North York
Ron Krane from North York

Amazing Company

Very easy to book online, very fast delivery, driver was professional and friendly, pickup was fast and easy, I would highly recommend this company. I had to contact the company to change pickup day, very courteous and friendly.

Hi Ron, Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad you chose JunkIt. I'm glad everything went stress-free and efficiently. Thanks again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

SG Thornhill
SG Thornhill

Fast efficient and courteous

I've used junk it multiple times to get rid of unwanted clutter.
They arrive exactly when they say that they'll come and call prior to arrival so that I'm not waiting around all day. Pricing is upfront with no surprises or hidden fees.
They sweep up afterwards and leave the job site spotless. These are my go-to guys for junk removal.

Hi SG, Thank you SO much for your amazingly kind words... Your support and trust is so much appreciated, and please reach out to us next time you could use our services... we'd love to work with you again! - All the best, Chris and the awesome team at Junk It.

Amy
Amy

Home cleaning

I have used the services of Junk It twice now in a matter of weeks. My parents are downsizing and cleaning out their home in preparation for sale throwing out 20 years of accumulation of 'stuff'.
I chose Junk It purely from the HomeStars rating and from the reviews.
Unsure of what to expect I was surprised at the service. It was great. Everything was done on-line and was seamless.
Both times no one was home when the bin was dropped off but they took the time to call me to check where I wanted to bin to be dropped off in the driveway. The second time I ordered a bin it was done late Saturday afternoon and the bin arrived on the following Monday as requested and was left in the exact same spot as the first time.
I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them.

Hi Amy,

More about Junk It!

Winner of Best of Homestars for Junk Removal in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 providing professional, licensed and insured services.

Easy junk removal and bin rentals in Toronto and GTA.

SAVE $25 when you BOOK ONLINE at www.junkit.ca.

Find out why we have wowed over 100,000 customers for 15 years.

Visit our website at www.junkit.ca to learn more about our services or call us at 1-866-JUNK-IT-NOW! (1-866-586-5486) or 416-531-5865 and speak to one of our friendly and helpful customer service representatives.

JuNK iT! provides fast, reliable, and professional junk removal service in the greater Toronto area, from bin rental to trash removal. If you’ve got junk, we’ve got solutions.

We offer do-it-yourself options to full-scale trash removal, clean-up, and disposal services.

Take advantage of JuNK iT's affordable dumpster and bin rental so you can toss the scraps and walk away. We’ll make your junk disappear overnight – just like magic.

If you’d rather not lift a finger, let our team of professionals get their hands dirty with our full-service junk removal. Toronto will be a little cleaner when we’re done, too - we don’t just dump the contents of our garbage trucks in a landfill.

We make sure to recycle and donate as much as possible, often up to a whopping 60% of what we pick up. Now that's Toronto junk removal done right.

We’re fully equipped to handle construction jobs, renovations, and large business trash removal, too. We’ve worked with everyone from real estate agents to home renovation TV shows, and we’ve left a trail of satisfied customers in our wake.