John Anthony Patten Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
7751 Barrymore Dr Delta BC V4C 4C8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Delta  >  John Anthony Patten Painting

Reviews for John Anthony Patten Painting

Golf Girl in Coquitlam
Golf Girl in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Interior Painting

I've hired John for three different painting projects. When I originally hired John for my first project I was a bit concerned with the amount of dust that would accumulate due to all the sanding. As much as I wanted to the work done, I really did not want to be living in a complete mess. John and his team were prepared! They covered everything and used an air filtration system that cuts down on the dust. They are professional, courteous, and affordable. I've always been extremely satisfied with outcome.

bashjj@hotmail.com
B. J.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painted three different shades

I am extremely satisfied with painting work performed by John Patten's team. My designer had recommended three different colours for my living room which I new could be very tricky task for any ordinary painter. After interviewing several, I decide to give John Patten's team the business and that was the best decision I made. The final product looked amazing, done on time and with reasonable rates.

More about John Anthony Patten Painting

Whether it is interior or exterior painting, wallpaper or small renovations, we do quality work at great prices. Serving the Lower Mainland since 1990
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Delta?