Jbg Tile And Contracting

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Jbg Tile And Contracting

Marin from Mississauga
Marin from Mississauga

Floor tile removal, dry pack and rectified porcelain tile install for 600 sq.ft.

We engaged JBG Tile to remove existing floor tile and install 24x24 rectified porcelain on part of our first floor. The contiguous tiled area included kitchen, laundry, foyer, powder room and corridors and has quite a few corners. Loreto advised us to lay dry pack (the floor was indeed uneven) for the best possible install of such a large format tile and we are happy that we took his advice. Extremely punctual throughout the project, did work as promised and on time, used the right and top quality materials and the end result is just fantastic. The installers (Domenic and Domenic) took their time and really paid attention to detail. The tiles are perfectly level with 1/16” grout lines. Loreto checked on-site daily and was very responsive when I needed him via phone or email. The final price was exactly as provided in the written quote. Great experience from start to finish, ease to work with, definitely recommend JBG Tile.

Thank you Marin for kind words. It was a pleasure doing work for a client who took there time to educate themselves on the process and materials and asked all the right questions. PS the floor you choose looks amazing

Fixed Ceramic Tile in Shower

We called JBG Tile after trying to do the work ourselves and making a mess, including chipping some good tiles. Mike contacted us right away and was able to get the job done very quickly. He replaced some of the tiles we damaged and installed a new marble sill & mosaic around a window in our shower. He did a great job blending the mosaic into the original surrounding tiles. The tile job looks very professional and you can not tell it was actually a repair. Mike was very flexible and always touched base with us during the work. I would hire him again for our next tiling reno.

Fixed Ceramic Tile in Shower

We needed the tile fixed around a window in the shower. After trying to do the work ourselves and making quite a mess, including chipping some of the surrounding tiles, we called JBG. Mike was quick to call us back and get the job done in a timely fashion. He fixed our mistakes and did a beautiful job making the new window marble sill & mosaic blend with the original surrounding shower tiles. He is very flexible and always touched base with us during the work. I would hire him again for my next tile reno.

Rick Hay in Scarborough
Rick Hay in Scarborough

Basement Tile Installation

JBG installed about 350 sq. ft. of 12" by 12" tile on a concrete floor that required considerable levelling. I asked Mike and partner to do a couple of extra small jobs - Mike responded cheerfully to the request and there was no charge. I wasn't home during the two-day installation but Mike kept me up to date by phone and email. He even sent a photo. I'm thrilled with the quality of work. By the way, Mike came to give the quote on a Wednesday and was available to do the job on the weekend. I booked for then but later changed my mind and Mike cheerfully agreed to come the following weekend. I appreciate the flexibility.

Joe from Mississauga
Joe from Mississauga

Tiles Done Right!

After searching around for tiles, JBG came out on top with the best selection and even better pricing. Loreto and I worked together to stay within my budget and get the basement bathroom looking modern and high-end. Customer service was great and installation was on point and finished in a reasonable time period. I would highly recommend JBG Tile! A++

Mahreen Saleem in Concord
Mahreen Saleem in Concord
2 reviews CONCORD, ON

Tile Installation

These guys are amazing! Professional service from start to finish. They were in my home installing my new floors 7 days after I first called them and everything turned out even nicer than we hoped it would. The warranty gives us peace of mind. I highly recommend this company!

Amanda Tavares in Toronto
Amanda Tavares in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Tile in laundry room

Loreto gave us a competitive estimate for the work we wanted done, and followed through by completing our laundry room exactly as we asked him to. His work was professional, he completed the job quickly and he has guaranteed his work.
He also has a friendly demeanor and is easy to get along with. I would recommend Loreto highly for tile work.

Hi Amanda-thank you for favourable reveiw - can you please contact me at JBGTile@rogers.com for some follow up information-Thank You

Anita Roodal in Brampton
Anita Roodal in Brampton
4 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

backsplash tile

their selection was great and ther prices matched. We were able to find jsut what we werelookign for with great ease. The staff were helpful and accomodating. I would highly recommend them to others.

Tony in Stoney Creek
Tony in Stoney Creek

Raise Floor and Tile Bathroom

My basement bathroom was butchered by another contractor. Loreto came by to finish things up with the tile. Even though nothing was square he made it all look awesome. I'm glad I took his suggestion to lay morter in the bathroom in order to bring the floor up level with the rest of the basement. It all turned out really nice. He even tore out the other tiles that were messed up by someone else.

If you need tile work done don't even hesitate. Just call him up and it'll be a great decision. He cleaned up everything. He was very polite to my wife. She was super happy and you know what they say .... Happy Wife Happy Life.

Tony Smyth
Mississauga

giu
giu

bathroom

We moved into a twenty year old house that needed a great deal of work. The company owner came in and gave us a fare quote that he stuck by. (Although issues arose that most companies would have upped the price for.)He then gave us a time frame, was never late and came when he was suppose to. The work was exquisit and clean. Because of thier obvious experience the bathroom came out better than I expected. Thier honest opinion was much appriciated. Lastly thier workers were very curtious. I look forward re-hiring them for the nightmare in my kitchen.

More about Jbg Tile And Contracting

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE REVIEWS ARE FOR JBG TILE AND CONTRACTING LTD AND NOT JBG FLOORING EVEN THOUGH DIRECTION FROM THEIR WEBSITE HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE. THE COMPANIES ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANYWAY. PLEASE VISIT JBGTILE.COM FOR OUR COMPANY WEBSITE. THANK YOU

JBGTile & Contracting was chosen as the only floor installer in a Platinum Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) project in Ontario, an Eco-friendly project that works off the philosophy of promoting green building design, construction and operations.

Our company is a team of professionals providing and installing quality flooring and ceramics to builders, homeowners and commercial customers alike.

Our product line includes flooring installation, bathroom renovations, design, leveling sub floors, waterproofing, shower floors, tile repairs, floor/bathroom demolition, back splashes, levitate office installation service.