Jbg Tile And Contracting

416-999-5261
7686 Kimbel St Unit 31
Mississauga
L5S 1E9

These guys are amazing! Professional service from start to finish. They were in my home installing my new floors 7 days after I first called them and everything turned out even nicer than we hoped it would. The warranty gives us peace of mind. I highly recommend this company!

Amanda Tavares in Toronto
Amanda Tavares in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Tile in laundry room

Loreto gave us a competitive estimate for the work we wanted done, and followed through by completing our laundry room exactly as we asked him to. His work was professional, he completed the job quickly and he has guaranteed his work.
He also has a friendly demeanor and is easy to get along with. I would recommend Loreto highly for tile work.

Hi Amanda-thank you for favourable reveiw - can you please contact me at JBGTile@rogers.com for some follow up information-Thank You

Anita Roodal in Brampton
Anita Roodal in Brampton
4 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

backsplash tile

their selection was great and ther prices matched. We were able to find jsut what we werelookign for with great ease. The staff were helpful and accomodating. I would highly recommend them to others.

Tony in Stoney Creek
Tony in Stoney Creek

Raise Floor and Tile Bathroom

My basement bathroom was butchered by another contractor. Loreto came by to finish things up with the tile. Even though nothing was square he made it all look awesome. I'm glad I took his suggestion to lay morter in the bathroom in order to bring the floor up level with the rest of the basement. It all turned out really nice. He even tore out the other tiles that were messed up by someone else.

If you need tile work done don't even hesitate. Just call him up and it'll be a great decision. He cleaned up everything. He was very polite to my wife. She was super happy and you know what they say .... Happy Wife Happy Life.

Tony Smyth
Mississauga

giu
giu

bathroom

We moved into a twenty year old house that needed a great deal of work. The company owner came in and gave us a fare quote that he stuck by. (Although issues arose that most companies would have upped the price for.)He then gave us a time frame, was never late and came when he was suppose to. The work was exquisit and clean. Because of thier obvious experience the bathroom came out better than I expected. Thier honest opinion was much appriciated. Lastly thier workers were very curtious. I look forward re-hiring them for the nightmare in my kitchen.

VC - Toronto
VC - Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Retile

Loreto was professional and honest. Recommended a solution based on my needs and budget. Made no difference that it was a very small job. He was on-time and followed up when I left a message. I was most impressed that he left everything clean and tidy. There was nothing left for me to pick up after he left. I definitely will not have to go around looking for anyone else for my next job.

Cecile from Mississauga
Cecile from Mississauga

Kitchen backsplashing

We hired Loreto to backsplash our kitchen wall this past weekend after finding JBG on this website. He provided us with a quote within 15 minutes of reviewing the wall area and tile. The type of slate mosaic tile that we originally purchased was not the greatest in quality and easily crumbled when Loreto removed it from the plastic wrap, and he recommended a better-quality tumbled marble, that was almost half the cost of our original slate, and the style he recommended (brick-like pattern) went perfectly with the layout of our wall. We had to cancel Loreto's work for the first day since we had to exchange the tile, but he arrived very punctually the next day to install the tile. Loreto had a wonderful attention to detail, not just laying the tiles anywhere, but I saw him assessing where to best place the different patterns, and the effect was marvelous! He was very clean in his work area, and cleaned up well after himself. We will definitely go to him for any other work in our home!

Laura from Aurora
Laura from Aurora

Ktichen and Bathroom Tiling

I was extremely impressed at the quality of work done in my 100year old home. There wasn't a level surface in the dwelling - but the floors came out beautifully. Will definately use them again when we have another tile job to be completed.

Cristy & Brian from Mississauga
Cristy & Brian from Mississauga

Tiles in kitchen, hallway, foyer & bathroom

QUALITY WORK, PUNCTUAL & REASONABLY PRICED!
We found JBG Tile on Homestars, saw all the great reviews and gave Loreto a call ASAP. He was at our front door to give us a quote in 20 minutes and we hired him that day!
Loreto is very friendly and approachable he answered and returned all of our calls and even let us see his work in his own home!
The job was started 1 day after our quote and was completed in the timeframe Loreto set out (4 days). What he quoted is what we paid, no surprises. His guys were always punctual, friendly and never left a mess. Joe, the tile layer, was FANTASTIC and truly is a perfectionist because we think the job he did in our home was just PERFECT.
THANK YOU, JBG Tile, for making our first attempt at a reno so smooth and worry-free! We will definitely refer you to all our friends and family (we have already!) and keep you in mind for any future renos.

Doug and Laura from King city
Doug and Laura from King city

2600 sq ft mable install and design

WOW,WOW,WOW!!!!! I hired a company to install marble in my wife and I dream home and they were just desaters from the start.I fired them and my friend recommended JBG and they were amazing! friendly and what a relief to have piece of mind. JBG is a life saver and will be recommended to anybody I know. A well runned family business. Thank-you so much you guys.P.S They designed and cut a pattern in our entrance that just looks amazing. If your looking for artists and not just installers JBG is your only choice.

More about Jbg Tile And Contracting

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE REVIEWS ARE FOR JBG TILE AND CONTRACTING LTD AND NOT JBG FLOORING EVEN THOUGH DIRECTION FROM THEIR WEBSITE HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE. THE COMPANIES ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANYWAY. PLEASE VISIT JBGTILE.COM FOR OUR COMPANY WEBSITE. THANK YOU

JBGTile & Contracting was chosen as the only floor installer in a Platinum Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) project in Ontario, an Eco-friendly project that works off the philosophy of promoting green building design, construction and operations.

Our company is a team of professionals providing and installing quality flooring and ceramics to builders, homeowners and commercial customers alike.

Our product line includes flooring installation, bathroom renovations, design, leveling sub floors, waterproofing, shower floors, tile repairs, floor/bathroom demolition, back splashes, levitate office installation service.