JBG Tile And Contracting

Tile & Stone Contractors
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Mississauga  >  JBG Tile And Contracting

Reviews for JBG Tile And Contracting

AAB
AAB

Cottage Renovation

Our cottage renovations turned into a complete rebuild. We called on JBG Tile to do four washrooms, three showers, a foyer, closet, a Mudroom, and a backsplash. Loreto gave us a very competitive quote and was willing to send his crew over to the Kawarthas to help us out. Two experienced tilers showed up on time, and took four days to complete the extensive job. Very professional, and very meticulous. We could not be happier with the outcome. We would highly recommend JBG. Their attention to detail is impressive, not to mention the very helpful suggestions for last minute decisions. Very satisfied.

It was truly a pleasure doing your project, beautiful views and wonderful clients.

meghanrule
meghanrule

Bathroom renovation

They did great work! Always on time and super fast :) We are very happy with our new bathroom

Thanks for the review and we enjoyed doing your project

Private user
Private user

Excellent company, magnificent client service

We hired Loreto to install porcelain tile on our main floor. The first day he came for the quote, he was punctual, precise and provided us with a written quote by the next morning which we approved. A start date was fixed and his team arrived right on dot the promised day. They had estimated spending 10 days on the job but finished within 7-8 days and left a great sparkling floor for us. Their tiler was friendly, great at taking suggestions and did an impeccable job. Once the kitchen was done, we needed back-splashes done, again we contacted Loreto, he came in - gave us a quick quote and sent his excellent Spanish tiler again - wow, the tiler again amazed us with his professionalism and skills. His suggestions were very helpful in making last minute decisions. Overall, we had a great experience with Loreto and his team. His client service skills are right on spot, kudos to him for that.

Thank for the great review, it is always our goal to make our customers feel heard and respond as quick as possible to there questions and concerns

Stephen in Maple
Stephen in Maple

AMAZING Basement Finishing job by JBG

Loreto and his team were amazing to work with from the very beginning. They clearly outlined the required work, timeline, and costs from the start and then went above and beyond. The work quality was sensational and everything was finished on time and budget as promised.
Loreto and his team were so attentive and supportive that a major basement finishing project was a truly pleasant experience with this group!

Thank you for the wonderful review, we truly enjoyed doing your project

Nancy in Stouffville
Nancy in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen & Bathroom Floor Replacement

Loreto and his team did an excellent job of reinforcing our kitchen floor, and replacing the tiles in both the kitchen and bathroom. They arrived as planned, cleaned up and the end of each day, and finished the job as scheduled.
Loreto is very attentive and was always available during the job. He even re-installed a toilet which was well above and beyond.
I would not hesitate to recommend or hire JBG Tile for a future job. Thanks for the excellent job - I love the new tiles!

Thanks for the kind review, was a pleasure working with you

Karim
Karim

Kitchen Renovation

Excellent work! Great supervision and great workers, timely work and clean! All work completed on time and as per schedule, no delays. Full reno of main floor, kitchen, hardwood, painting, trims and casing. Amazing!

Thank you Karim for the review and kind words, was a pleasure doing your project

Katie
Katie
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen renovation

In 2017, we hired JBG to renovate our master bathroom. This year, we hired them again to install our floor tile and backsplash for our kitchen renovation. The tile work is stunning. The team started the job on time, respected our home and kept it clean, and finished the job in a timely manner. Loreto, in particular, is very responsive and available to answer any questions we had throughout both projects. We are happy with their work.

Thanks David and Katie for being ideal clients, always a pleasure working with you

mbryer
mbryer

Kitchen backspash

The team arrived on time. They were very professional and efficient. Very importantly, they were very neat and tidy and cleaned up very thoroughly. They did an excellent job and the kitchen looks fantastic

Thank you for the review Michael, it was our pleasure helping you with your project.

katiebattiston in Toronto
katiebattiston in Toronto

Top Quality Job

Our project involved a complete renovation of our bathroom, including removal of the old shower, installing a bathtub, adding heated floors, tiling, drywall, light electrical, as well as various custom trim work. After interviewing various contractors, we felt most comfortable with Loreto and his team. His client service is top notch! Loreto is extremely responsive, attentive to details, always willing to give suggestions on how to make things better, and a pleasure to work with. You feel you are truly working with a partner on the job and towards a common goal. He was very patient and flexible throughout the job as we dealt with unforeseen delays from some of our fixture suppliers. Overall, his priority is getting the job done right, to a high quality, and on time, which is rare to find these days. He surpassed our expectations and we can very picky. Mo, and the rest of his team were very professional and respected the house at all times and also did a great job. We will continue to use Loreto for our projects going forward and have already recommended him to family members.

Thank you for the review and kind words, I thought your bathroom came out beautiful and your design ideas were exceptional. Thank you again, was a pleasure working with you.

canadaliz in Toronto
canadaliz in Toronto

JBG is the best!!! Ever!!!!

I should begin by admitting that I am a stickler for details, have high (but not unreasonable) expectations from professionals that I hire and have been known to reduce contractors, grown men, to tears in fulfilling my expectations. I typically loathe the process of renovating but Loreto of JBG Tile made my experience effortless and stress free. I should also add that I am in the midst of treatment for breast cancer and Loreto and his team were mindful of my need to rest and not disturb me to the degree possible. The project(s) was to gut our en suite, retile and reconnect all plumbing, tile our new spa room and the entire hallway and downstairs family room and install underfloor heating. After his initial visit he sent me an estimate, I had four and while he wasn't the cheapest he was more than reasonable and was more than happy to provide references, then, after I approved the estimate he sent a schedule. The job came in on time and on budget which now convinces me that Loreto walks on water and wouldn't surprise me if he turned water to wine. His team were nothing short of consummate professionals and each one reflected Loreto's genuine character. The first day was spent prepping the site from laying stair protector to taping cloths to contain dust all overseen by his right hand man Vince who is a gem. When the job was completed Vince returned to inspect everything and found a microscopic spot where he felt the grout was 'a bit thin' so touched it up right there. He had to have used a microscope to find it as it missed my meticulous inspection. The following day the clean-up team did a better job than our cleaning lady! Should you wish to inspect the superior workmanship of JBG Tile, Loreto has my permission to forward my details. Loreto is not just a contractor --he is a craftsman and a thoroughly decent professional. Sincerely, Mrs. Liz Young
P.S. And to further my 'stickler for details' message, we are also having the driveway widened and relaid and I fired that contractor yesterday for shoddy workmanship and delayed completion.

Thank you Liz, I can honestly say that all my men really enjoyed doing your project. You are very kind and respectful making all JBG employees wanting to go above and beyond. Thank you again for the experience of doing your project.

More about JBG Tile And Contracting

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE REVIEWS ARE FOR JBG TILE AND CONTRACTING LTD AND NOT JBG FLOORING EVEN THOUGH DIRECTION FROM THEIR WEBSITE HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE. THE COMPANIES ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANYWAY. PLEASE VISIT JBGTILE.COM FOR OUR COMPANY WEBSITE. THANK YOU

JBGTile & Contracting was chosen as the only floor installer in a Platinum Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) project in Ontario, an Eco-friendly project that works off the philosophy of promoting green building design, construction and operations.

Our company is a team of professionals providing and installing quality flooring and ceramics to builders, homeowners and commercial customers alike.

Our product line includes flooring installation, bathroom renovations, design, leveling sub floors, waterproofing, shower floors, tile repairs, floor/bathroom demolition, back splashes, levitate office installation service.