Jbg Tile And Contracting

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Jbg Tile And Contracting

Mark
Mark

New Tile Kitchen Floor (part of renovation)

Working with Loreto and his team was extremely easy. Communication was prompt, work was completed on time, and the finished product was lovely. Wouldn't hesitate to use their team again or recommend to a friend.

Was a pleasure doing your project and thank you for the review

Robin a.
Robin a.

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

Our experience with JBG Tile has been an absolute pleasure. We originally were planning a small kitchen upgrade to tile the flooring and replace the backsplash and ended up gutting the whole kitchen given the horrible state of the millwork. Vince from JBG helped us demo despite it not being part of his work. The tiling on the flooring looks wonderful and their attention to detail is greatly appreciated. The upstairs bathroom was not even planned but after discovering the previous owner used regular drywall as a tile backer, JBG was able to schedule a demo and install that very same week! We would happily hire JBG for any future tile work and have already shared their contact with other fellow architects! Highly recommend and they are competitively priced.

Ian and Robin

Thank you for the kind words, everyone from JBG that worked on your project enjoyed the experience. Good luck with your new home and thanks again.

Diem
Diem

Main and master bath renovation

I met with half a dozen other contractors before deciding to go with JBG tile. Their price was very competitive and Mike was very professional and pleasant to deal with. I had just renovated the main floor last year and wanted to be comfortable with who i trusted with this project. Based off of their reviews on homestars and their years of experience I was confident I had made the right choice. Mike, Vince, Lukas, Don and Blair are a dream team. They are all very knowledgeable and experienced in their craft and answered all my questions and made great suggestions. I am a diy-er and a self professed perfectionist but what I don’t know how to do, I leave that up to the pros! I made several changes throughout my project and JBG was very accommodating with the changes. I also had to deal with some personal issues during the project and they also accommodated my schedule. I would not hesitate to hire JBG tile or recommend them to friends and family!

Was truly a pleasure doing your project, thank you for the kind words

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Would Highly Recommend!

I hired JBG Tile after seeing their rating on Homestars and after another tile setter needed to cancel the job. I was nervous about using a company I didn't personally have any experience with (nor did anyone I know!) but all the team at JBG were so amazing, I had nothing to worry about - they lived up to the reviews!

We installed ceramic tile throughout a new addition space and the finished product is so beautiful! Pricing was competitive and Carlos did a great job with the install. They were communicative with me throughout the process, arrived on time each day and very respectful in the house (quiet, clean, etc.). I will be using JBG again - I've already asked for another quote for more work.

Thanks JBG - you guys are awesome!

Was a pleasure doing your project, thank you for the kind words

Shawn
Shawn

Installing Porcelain tile

All the work was completed exactly as discussed with no problems at all. Communication was perfect, everything was done on schedule. The work done is flawless, I can't recommend JBG enough!

Was a pleasure doing your project Shawn, the men enjoyed working with you

Jephthah in Mississauga
Jephthah in Mississauga

Malton Baptist church washroom renovation

Need to give a big shout out to Loretto and Mike for helping Malton Baptist church's washroom renovation. Right from honoring the quote given several months ago, to providing us with the tiles- donated, to getting quality products and above all excellent workmanship during the project. It was completed within 2 weeks.
Mike and Loreto were excellent in communicating as well as updating the status on the project. Way to go and will definitely recommend this company. Thanks guys for helping us and appreciate all your effort.
Top qualities - Dedication, trust, superb coordination and above not compromising on quality and being in budget.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure doing your project

Chevron Tile Kitchen

Joe and his team were terrific from start to finish. Joe was very quick to respond and provided guidance throughout the entire process. The team arrived on-time each day, was respectful, and very tidy.

We would definitely use their services in the future. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the review, the floor looks spectacular and your choice of tile really adds character to the kitchen

Andrew in Mississauga
Andrew in Mississauga

Bathroom renovation

We hired Loreto to renovate our main second floor bathroom. It was builder original - almost 20 years old. The entire process was painless. The product delivered mirrored what we had discussed. The only deviation from the quoted price were for extras we decided to add along the way. Every one of the crew were professional and super guys to deal with. We wouldn’t hesitate to hire Loreto and his team again.

It was a pleasure doing your project, thank you for the kind words.

Michael i.
Michael i.

Master Bath Tiling

Loreto, Mike and Lucas were all a pleasure to work with. From the very first phone call to the final walk through, they were professional, courteous and responsive. I would not hesitate to hire them again and recommend them to anyone who is considering their services.

It was a pleasure working with Michael on his project, he was informed and quick to make decisions. Thank you for the review and opportunity

scenna_paul
scenna_paul
1 review Caledon, ON

tiles

We replaced 400sq ft tiles in home without removing the kitchen and added a backsplash to bar area. From the very beginning Mike and Loretto were professional and accommodating. The pricing was fantastic and the outcome when the job was complete was absolutely phenomenal. Carlos the installer was hands down top notch installer. I will definitely be calling them back for repeat business.

Was a pleasure working on your project, thank you for the kind words

More about Jbg Tile And Contracting

JBG Tile & Contracting Ltd has opened a new flooring showroom selling the best materials from local distributors as well as importing our own line of ceramics. You can now buy your tile from the same company that will install it, one-stop convenient shopping for your renovation project.

Call today for a private appointment with Loreto Scarola to discuss, plan and choose your tile purchase and installation project.

JBGTile & Contracting was chosen as the only floor installer in a Platinum Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) project in Ontario, an Eco-friendly project that works off the philosophy of promoting green building design, construction, and operations.

Our company is a team of professionals providing and installing quality flooring and ceramics to builders, homeowners and commercial customers alike.

Our product line includes flooring installation, bathroom renovations, design, leveling subfloors, waterproofing, shower floors, tile repairs, floor/bathroom demolition, backsplashes, levitate office installation service.