Jbg Tile And Contracting

Reviews for Jbg Tile And Contracting

Laura from Aurora
Laura from Aurora

Ktichen and Bathroom Tiling

I was extremely impressed at the quality of work done in my 100year old home. There wasn't a level surface in the dwelling - but the floors came out beautifully. Will definately use them again when we have another tile job to be completed.

Cristy & Brian from Mississauga
Cristy & Brian from Mississauga

Tiles in kitchen, hallway, foyer & bathroom

QUALITY WORK, PUNCTUAL & REASONABLY PRICED!
We found JBG Tile on Homestars, saw all the great reviews and gave Loreto a call ASAP. He was at our front door to give us a quote in 20 minutes and we hired him that day!
Loreto is very friendly and approachable he answered and returned all of our calls and even let us see his work in his own home!
The job was started 1 day after our quote and was completed in the timeframe Loreto set out (4 days). What he quoted is what we paid, no surprises. His guys were always punctual, friendly and never left a mess. Joe, the tile layer, was FANTASTIC and truly is a perfectionist because we think the job he did in our home was just PERFECT.
THANK YOU, JBG Tile, for making our first attempt at a reno so smooth and worry-free! We will definitely refer you to all our friends and family (we have already!) and keep you in mind for any future renos.

Doug and Laura from King city
Doug and Laura from King city

2600 sq ft mable install and design

WOW,WOW,WOW!!!!! I hired a company to install marble in my wife and I dream home and they were just desaters from the start.I fired them and my friend recommended JBG and they were amazing! friendly and what a relief to have piece of mind. JBG is a life saver and will be recommended to anybody I know. A well runned family business. Thank-you so much you guys.P.S They designed and cut a pattern in our entrance that just looks amazing. If your looking for artists and not just installers JBG is your only choice.

Angie from Woodbridge
Angie from Woodbridge

tiles in kitchen/hallway

They did a wonderful job on my main floor.Job finished on schedule and no
extra costs.I get compliments by everyone that comes in.I would definetly recomend these guys to all.

Loretta & Vince from Mississauga
Loretta & Vince from Mississauga

Kitchen flooring and backsplash

We were so pleased with the work done by this company. It was done accurately and very neat. The workmen were very professional and lended great design ideas. We have future plans for our home and would DEFINITELY choose this company again.

Loretta & Vince
Mississauga

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Installed floor tiles in the basement

They provided excellent service and had my best interest at heart. They made suggestions that improved the look of my basement. In particular they suggested a "carpet" which has some tiles installed at a 45 degree angle that looks great. They showed up when they said they would and finished the job on time and on budget.

Olga from Mississauga
Olga from Mississauga

Ceramic Tile Backsplash & Ceramic tile flooring

I have used this company on several occasions to complete ceramic tile backsplashs' above kitchen counter tops and for various other ceramic tile jobs. The work has always been meticulous. Always completed in a timely manner and at very reasonable costs. I have referred them to several clients and all have been pleased.
I highly recommend this company for all your ceramic tile needs.

More about Jbg Tile And Contracting

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE REVIEWS ARE FOR JBG TILE AND CONTRACTING LTD AND NOT JBG FLOORING EVEN THOUGH DIRECTION FROM THEIR WEBSITE HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE. THE COMPANIES ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANYWAY. PLEASE VISIT JBGTILE.COM FOR OUR COMPANY WEBSITE. THANK YOU

JBGTile & Contracting was chosen as the only floor installer in a Platinum Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) project in Ontario, an Eco-friendly project that works off the philosophy of promoting green building design, construction and operations.

Our company is a team of professionals providing and installing quality flooring and ceramics to builders, homeowners and commercial customers alike.

Our product line includes flooring installation, bathroom renovations, design, leveling sub floors, waterproofing, shower floors, tile repairs, floor/bathroom demolition, back splashes, levitate office installation service.