Tile & Stone Contractors

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

Repairing Tile Work

Hi,
I was looking for a solution to kitchen and entryway tiles that were not laid properly by my contractor. Some of the tiles were high on one side and sink on the other side. My contractors solution was to add more grout and in a different colour. It was very noticeable. I required the expertise of an professional floor tiler. I found JBG Tile and Contracting on this site.

Loreto was amazing. We set up a time for him to come by to look at the tiles. He assessed the situation provided options always looking for ways to minimize my costs to fix the the job. He even suggested I get my existing contractor to fix the tiles with the suggestions he had made. WOW.

The is excellence outstanding. Would I recommend Loreto to my family and close friends? Absolutely. Would I used JBG Tile and Contracting Ltd. in the future? Yes. Your honesty, integrity and easy manner are refreshing and heart warming in an industry where cutting corners and dishonesty are the norm. Thanks Loreto for all of your help.
Lisa
Oakville Ontario
Lisa

Thank you for your kind words.We always try to build future relationships with every job- good luck.

joncarlos
joncarlos

Complete tiling job of multiple bathrooms and floors.

The work is very good and if there are difficulties with the site they are quick to offer solutions. They also show up when they say they will and their prices are very reasonable. All in all, a very good experience and this is why I continue to use them.

Thank you John Carlos, it is a pleasure dealing with you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Tile installation

I had 30 yr old tile that was removed and re-installed by JBG this summer! The team came in and removed it all and latex a new base and tile. Joe and his team were great! They are professional and courteous of their surroundings. My kitchen floor and backsplash looks amazing!! Great job guys!

New residential construction

Loreto at JBG Tile & Contracting was very helpful and responsive from start to finish on this extensive project. Very professional and trustworthy service. Any concerns were addressed immediately and resolved quickly. Very competitive pricing, which is difficult to find with this high level of customer service.
We will be using JBG for all of our upcoming projects.

Payal Kapur from Toronto
Payal Kapur from Toronto
4 reviews Craig, AK

Flooring of 800 Sq ft 24x24

L5S 1E9

We contacted Loreto after our first tilers completely ruined our flooring job and the whole floor had to be redone. We connected with six new flooring companies before deciding on Loreto because of the absolute professionalism he demonstrated. We are so grateful we did. Joe, Loreto's expert tiler, Joe, did a fabulous job of laying out our 24x24 rectified porcelain tile. The job was flawless and I can say that with confidence because we are picky and literally went over each tile for lippage.... there was NONE. Loreto and Joe are professional, extremely polite experts and you cannot do better than them if you need flooring done. Oh, and the price is extremely reasonable. Highly recommended!

Marin from Mississauga
Marin from Mississauga

Floor tile removal, dry pack and rectified porcelain tile install for 600 sq.ft.

We engaged JBG Tile to remove existing floor tile and install 24x24 rectified porcelain on part of our first floor. The contiguous tiled area included kitchen, laundry, foyer, powder room and corridors and has quite a few corners. Loreto advised us to lay dry pack (the floor was indeed uneven) for the best possible install of such a large format tile and we are happy that we took his advice. Extremely punctual throughout the project, did work as promised and on time, used the right and top quality materials and the end result is just fantastic. The installers (Domenic and Domenic) took their time and really paid attention to detail. The tiles are perfectly level with 1/16” grout lines. Loreto checked on-site daily and was very responsive when I needed him via phone or email. The final price was exactly as provided in the written quote. Great experience from start to finish, ease to work with, definitely recommend JBG Tile.

Thank you Marin for kind words. It was a pleasure doing work for a client who took there time to educate themselves on the process and materials and asked all the right questions. PS the floor you choose looks amazing

Fixed Ceramic Tile in Shower

JBG Tile And Contracting
L5S 1E9

We called JBG Tile after trying to do the work ourselves and making a mess, including chipping some good tiles. Mike contacted us right away and was able to get the job done very quickly. He replaced some of the tiles we damaged and installed a new marble sill & mosaic around a window in our shower. He did a great job blending the mosaic into the original surrounding tiles. The tile job looks very professional and you can not tell it was actually a repair. Mike was very flexible and always touched base with us during the work. I would hire him again for our next tiling reno.

Fixed Ceramic Tile in Shower

JBG Tile And Contracting
L5S 1E9

We needed the tile fixed around a window in the shower. After trying to do the work ourselves and making quite a mess, including chipping some of the surrounding tiles, we called JBG. Mike was quick to call us back and get the job done in a timely fashion. He fixed our mistakes and did a beautiful job making the new window marble sill & mosaic blend with the original surrounding shower tiles. He is very flexible and always touched base with us during the work. I would hire him again for my next tile reno.

Rick Hay in Scarborough
Rick Hay in Scarborough

Basement Tile Installation

JBG installed about 350 sq. ft. of 12" by 12" tile on a concrete floor that required considerable levelling. I asked Mike and partner to do a couple of extra small jobs - Mike responded cheerfully to the request and there was no charge. I wasn't home during the two-day installation but Mike kept me up to date by phone and email. He even sent a photo. I'm thrilled with the quality of work. By the way, Mike came to give the quote on a Wednesday and was available to do the job on the weekend. I booked for then but later changed my mind and Mike cheerfully agreed to come the following weekend. I appreciate the flexibility.

Joe from Mississauga
Joe from Mississauga

Tiles Done Right!

After searching around for tiles, JBG came out on top with the best selection and even better pricing. Loreto and I worked together to stay within my budget and get the basement bathroom looking modern and high-end. Customer service was great and installation was on point and finished in a reasonable time period. I would highly recommend JBG Tile! A++

More about Jbg Tile And Contracting

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE REVIEWS ARE FOR JBG TILE AND CONTRACTING LTD AND NOT JBG FLOORING EVEN THOUGH DIRECTION FROM THEIR WEBSITE HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE. THE COMPANIES ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANYWAY. PLEASE VISIT JBGTILE.COM FOR OUR COMPANY WEBSITE. THANK YOU

JBGTile & Contracting was chosen as the only floor installer in a Platinum Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) project in Ontario, an Eco-friendly project that works off the philosophy of promoting green building design, construction and operations.

Our company is a team of professionals providing and installing quality flooring and ceramics to builders, homeowners and commercial customers alike.

Our product line includes flooring installation, bathroom renovations, design, leveling sub floors, waterproofing, shower floors, tile repairs, floor/bathroom demolition, back splashes, levitate office installation service.