Irpinia Kitchens

Reviews for Irpinia Kitchens

Suzanne in Mississauga
Suzanne in Mississauga

Condo Kitchen Renovation

Irpinia designers created a beautiful plan for a kitchen/pantry for my condo. I received excellent priority service on a tight time line. The designer spent many hours developing and reviewing plans, adjusting to my preferences. The final product was a stunning, modern, ergonomically functional kitchen, with custom installed appliances. The installation and warranty service are excellent. My kitchen looks as beautiful 4 years later as the day it was installed!

Hi Suzanne! Thank you so much for your review. Trend-setting design, high-quality products, on-time delivery, and providing an overall excellent customer experience are what we value most at Irpinia. We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience from start to finish.

Anthony from Toronto
Anthony from Toronto

Kitchen & Bath reno

We used Irpinia for our kitchen and bathroom renovations and were completely satisfied with their work from start to finish. Lynn was fantastic at helping us with the project design down to the last detail. The quality and finish of our cabinets was exceptional. They have highly experienced installers which is very important. We were especially impressed by the level of customer service after the installation. Overall, a highly professional company to deal with and we were very pleased with the experience. We would highly recommend Irpinia.

Hi Anthony! Thank you for this review! Our designers are some of the best in the world, and when they are recognized by our customers, there is no better honor. We hope you enjoy your space for years to come.

Kitchen Renovation

Worked with Lynn... her spacial awareness and use of complimenting colours turned our kitchen into an absolutely wonderful and elegant location complimented with a stunning island piece.

The old saying "you pay for what you get" really applies here. You get quality, delivery and excellent installation. There is no nickel and diming and any issue is resolved without the old "it will cost more".

Highly recommended!

Thank you for your glowing review! We make sure that we go all the way for our customers and make sure that the finished product is as high quality as possible. Thank you for sharing our passion. We wish you the very best!

Kitchen renovation

Give Irpinia your ideas/wishes of a dream kitchen and they will make it happen . We did a total gut (down to the studs) and told our designer (Lynn - who was awesome) what we wanted. Lynn thought of everything. We do a lot of Asian cooking and she made a special place in our drawers and cabinets to store our chopsticks, rice containers, cooking oils/sauces/ etc.

Amazing review! Thank you! Quality is important, but we feel functionality is just as important. Our designers make sure that the finished product works as well as it looks. We are so happy you got your dream space. Enjoy!

Kotsy House  in Aurora
Kotsy House in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

New Kitchen/built-ins/media centre

We recently completely finished our walk-out basement c/w kitchen , home theatre room, bedroom, bathroom etc and had Irpinia Kitchens design and build all of our cabinetry.

The attention to detail and build quality was superlative.

I would recommend Amy to anyone looking for a beautifully designed kitchen and/or living space.

Thank you so much for choosing Irpinia. Attention to detail is extremely important to us, so we are honored when our customers notice.

rboneta in Toronto
rboneta in Toronto

Irpinia responds!

I invested over $50K in an Irpinia kitchen for my apartment but had some issues with one of the laminate materials used because it warped over the years. After raising this issue with Irpinia, I received a call from them in which they expressed that there have been advancements in the materials technology that they use and offering to go to great lengths to help remedy the issues with my kitchen. I am very happy with the customer service and care that I received from them to find a mutually agreeable solution. Clearly, they are a company that has very high standards in place for how they treat their customers and will go the extra mile to ensure that they exceed your expectations. They certainly have so far for me. It's the sort of care that's very rare these days and much appreciated, especially if you are considering making a sizable investment in upgrading your home. And I have to add that aside form the laminate issues, the kitchen itself looks amazing. It's the part of my home that receives the most compliments. I look forward to updating this post with pictures of the kitchen after all of the upgrades are in place. Based on this experience, I have to say that I highly recommend Irpinia.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much for these kinds words. We are always dedicated to an exceptional level of quality in our products as well as in service to our customers, and we are honored to do business with you. Thanks again.

Debbie P.  in Brampton
Debbie P. in Brampton

Custom Home Builder

I have been in the construction industry for over 20 yrs and highly recommend Irpinia for any kitchen/bath/built in - needs. I am a custom home builder and have dealt with numerous trades but Irpinia definitely stands behind their product. They have impressive design staff (especially Joanna M.) with great product choices and innovative design to take a project to the next level. From start to finish the process was seamless and hassle free. Installers were quick/clean/knowledgable - and any small adjustments were handled with immediate solutions.
Montenegro Custom Homes

Hi Debbie! Thank you for that amazing review. When we can be recognized by a company like Montenegro, it is definitely an honour. We appreciate the relationship we have, and look forward to working with you on future projects!

Linda in Markham
Linda in Markham

Kitchen & Family Room Renovation

If you are thinking of purchasing new kitchen cabinetry or a wall unit. Run don't
walk to Irpinia Kitchens on Mt. Pleasant Avenue in Toronto.
Ask for Ilona Peever's as she is the best kitchen designer that I have worked with over the years. Having had my own design company for over 20years I have worked with a lot of trades.
Ilona is charming, intelligent, knows her product, finds a solution to even the toughest installation. Always with positivity and grace.
Her suggestions coupled with some of my ideas resulted in a space that looks like a downtown loft in a detached Georgian style townhouse in mid town Toronto.
I use my home as a showroom and everyone comments on how much larger the space looks and how much higher the ceilings appear. The quality of Irpinia's case goods is second to none,
Ilona and I working tirelessly together to create a space we love and she should be proud of, that will stand the test of time.
Call Ilona Peever's at Irpinia, you will not be disappointed.

Linda Crammond
"Living in Style with Linda Crammond"

Linda, Thank you! It is an honour to be recognised by a fellow designer. We are blessed to have amazing people, and amazing customers like you, to work with! Thanks again.

Kitchen Re-love-ation

Enjoying the kitchen we had, albeit small and needjng to expand, it seemed daunting and difficult until I met with Ilona Peever and my vision became her vision and she helped me love the entire process of renovation and remodelling She coached me through the possibilities and showed great patience. Her style made everything work and her instalation team was eager to help and she put everything into motion - it was like my kitchen dream became hers - and she made the dream come true !

What a fantastic review! Thank you! Making dreams come true is what Irpinia is known for. Our designers can visualise the most amazing projects, and our gifted artisans can literally build anything our designers and customers can imagine! From our family to yours, thanks for choosing us.

Carla in Toronto
Carla in Toronto

Bathroom Vanity

Our sales rep, Ami, was quite simply, AWESOME! She was attentive and patient throughout the process, and helped me narrow down choices that fit my home and decor best. We're very happy with the end result. Thank you for a wonderful experience, Ami!

Hi Carla! We couldn't be more excited that you had such a great experience. Our designers are amazing and our craftsmen are amazing at bringing their designs to life. Thank you so much for your message!

More about Irpinia Kitchens

Irpinia Kitchens has been recognized since 1960 as North America's premium luxury brand in custom cabinetry and mill-work manufacturing. Irpinia is known for exceptional customer service, on-time delivery and for manufacturing consistent, high quality product, with the fewest deficiencies in the market. Irpinia Kitchens focuses on being on the forefront of all the upcoming trends, bringing European flare to the North American market. We manufacture all of our products in Canada and ship throughout North America.