Irpinia Kitchens

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
650 Mount Pleasant Rd., Suite 5 Toronto ON M4S
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Irpinia Kitchens

Debbie P.  in Brampton

I have been in the construction industry for over 20 yrs and highly recommend Irpinia for any kitchen/bath/built in - needs. I am a custom home builder and have dealt with numerous trades but Irpinia definitely stands behind their product. They have impressive design staff (especially Joanna M.) with great product choices and innovative design to take a project to the next level. From start to finish the process was seamless and hassle free. Installers were quick/clean/knowledgable - and any small adjustments were handled with immediate solutions.
Montenegro Custom Homes

Hi Debbie! Thank you for that amazing review. When we can be recognized by a company like Montenegro, it is definitely an honour. We appreciate the relationship we have, and look forward to working with you on future projects!

Linda in Markham

If you are thinking of purchasing new kitchen cabinetry or a wall unit. Run don't
walk to Irpinia Kitchens on Mt. Pleasant Avenue in Toronto.
Ask for Ilona Peever's as she is the best kitchen designer that I have worked with over the years. Having had my own design company for over 20years I have worked with a lot of trades.
Ilona is charming, intelligent, knows her product, finds a solution to even the toughest installation. Always with positivity and grace.
Her suggestions coupled with some of my ideas resulted in a space that looks like a downtown loft in a detached Georgian style townhouse in mid town Toronto.
I use my home as a showroom and everyone comments on how much larger the space looks and how much higher the ceilings appear. The quality of Irpinia's case goods is second to none,
Ilona and I working tirelessly together to create a space we love and she should be proud of, that will stand the test of time.
Call Ilona Peever's at Irpinia, you will not be disappointed.

Linda Crammond
"Living in Style with Linda Crammond"

Linda, Thank you! It is an honour to be recognised by a fellow designer. We are blessed to have amazing people, and amazing customers like you, to work with! Thanks again.

Enjoying the kitchen we had, albeit small and needjng to expand, it seemed daunting and difficult until I met with Ilona Peever and my vision became her vision and she helped me love the entire process of renovation and remodelling She coached me through the possibilities and showed great patience. Her style made everything work and her instalation team was eager to help and she put everything into motion - it was like my kitchen dream became hers - and she made the dream come true !

What a fantastic review! Thank you! Making dreams come true is what Irpinia is known for. Our designers can visualise the most amazing projects, and our gifted artisans can literally build anything our designers and customers can imagine! From our family to yours, thanks for choosing us.

Carla in Toronto

Our sales rep, Ami, was quite simply, AWESOME! She was attentive and patient throughout the process, and helped me narrow down choices that fit my home and decor best. We're very happy with the end result. Thank you for a wonderful experience, Ami!

Hi Carla! We couldn't be more excited that you had such a great experience. Our designers are amazing and our craftsmen are amazing at bringing their designs to life. Thank you so much for your message!

Dealing with Irpinia was not the easiest, but their designer Ilona Nowak made the process better. Ilona is an amazing and professional designer to work with. Ilona had great design ideas and our home shows off her hard work and dedication.
If you decide to move forward with Irpinia, request to work with Ilona Nowak.

Thank you for writing to us and thank you for acknowledging the hard work of one of our people. We are always striving toward a seamless and flawless project, we take all feedback seriously, and work at improving everyday.

Nick in Toronto

I have to say our experience at Irpinia was excellent. It started with a warm welcoming when we entered the showroom and met with Gino Nardella. Gino asked Ami Karapalidis to assist us with the design and pricing….. What a gem she is. She understood our budget and the style we were looking for. She was very responsive and followed up with us after the work was completed. This had to be the best customer service we have ever received. We got exactly what we asked for at a reasonable price and the quality was exceptional. Thank you all for the great experience…. Marcello, you have a great Team!
Thanks… Nick and Susan Emanoilidis

Hi Nick and Susan! Thank you so much for your message. We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience. Customer Experience is very important to us, so it is nice to hear that we are doing things right!

Perry in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Designer is very professional and gave us very good idea. Renovation part executed without any issue. I will refer friends when they consider the kitchen renovation.
Everyone surprised we turned our old kitchen to such a beautiful one

Hi Perry! Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. We are very passionate about the quality of our work, and we want our customers to experience that. Thanks again.

Joe in Mississauga

From the first time we set foot in the showroom we knew we were in good hands.
The designers attention to detail was amazing and her patience with us was very reassuring as this was our first time.
I don't normally leave comments but Irpinia without a doubt made our kitchen in to our dream kitchen and that deserves mentioning as we are still astonished by it. Thank you Irpinia!!

Hi Joe, Wow thank you for that! We know that we have amazing people, so it is always nice when our customers take notice as well. We hope you enjoy your kitchen space for years to come.

We loved our experience with Irpinia Kitchens. We worked with Ilona who was incredibly professional and helpful. Her design input helpful suggestions gave us our perfect kitchen. Even after the design and installation she helped project manage our project till the end. 5 Stars!

Thank you for taking the time to write this! Our designers are some of the best in the country, and we strive for excellence on every project. We cannot be more honoured that you feel we reached the level of "perfect" on this project! Thank you so much.

Radoslaw in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I was so happy to find Irpinia Kitchens. Upon purchasing a new home I needed kitchen and vanities for the entire house.
Joanna was patient, professional and creative. She guided me through the design process, suggesting ideas I never consider. The quality of the cabinetry is amazing
I get loads of compliments, my kitchen it's everyone favorite place in the whole house. I would recommend to all my family and friends

We love to hear stories of our customers enjoying their kitchens and hosting their friends and family, because we love to do the same! Thank you for choosing Irpinia.

More about Irpinia Kitchens

Irpinia Kitchens has been recognized since 1950 as North America's premium luxury brand in custom cabinetry and mill-work manufacturing. Irpinia is known for exceptional customer service, on-time delivery and for manufacturing consistent, high quality product, with the fewest deficiencies in the market. Irpinia Kitchens focuses on being on the forefront of all the upcoming trends, bringing European flare to the North American market. We manufacture all of our products in Canada and ship throughout North America.