International Pool & Spa Centers

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
800 Taunton W Oshawa ON L1H 7K4
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in North York  >  International Pool & Spa Centers

Reviews for International Pool & Spa Centers

Tommy in Oshawa
Tommy in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Coast hot tub

I had a couple small issues with my tub. And brent looked after me right away dealing with the product and making sure my wife and i were 100 percent happy. I have nothing but great things to say about the service and professionalism in which they provided me. If you need a hot tub go to these guys you wont be disapointed. Thanks again everyone especially the help of brent allan.

Happy Swimming in Barrie
Happy Swimming in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Happy Swimming

The staff is friendly and helpful. The store’s new location is nice, clean and well organized. You can find good quality products for yourself or as gifts for all ages.

clstephen in Oakville, Ontario CANADA
clstephen in Oakville, Ontario CANADA

Pool customer service

I have to say that the staff at the Oakville store are do helpful and friendly. They test my pool water regularly and are very efficient. Also needed an o-ring for my chlorinator that was difficult to find on the market. They have a great selection of parts and so reasonably priced. Found the o-ring here no problem. Much cheaper than other pool outlets.
Catherine

Thank you for the kind words. I will pass this along to our Oakville staff.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Robotic pool cleaner

Angelica was polite and courteous on the phone great customer service and I was willing to travel to Oakville to deal with this company rather than dealing with local companies.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

rogeranddonna01 in Toronto
rogeranddonna01 in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Backyard Oasis

Derek met with us in the early stages of our decision making and offered to help with all aspects of design. We met with several other companies and none of them made us feel as comfortable as Derek. The installation was on time and the sharing of ideas constant throughout the process. A year later and Derek is still available for every problem that we experience. It is usually our fault ... :) We recommend this company as it allowed us to create the backyard that we wanted and the after service is incredible.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I will pass along your kind words to Derek and his team. We strongly believe that by maintaining a hands on relationship with our customer it allows us to deliver a higher level of quality service.

Seagrave in
Seagrave in
1 review Seagrave, ON

Inground fiberglass pool

Our first experience with contracting out for a job and have no regrets. Excellent people skills at all levels. Follow up concerns were addressed immediately. Job site remained neat at all times and safety was not a concern. Would highly recommend this company---would use again if situation called for it. We have opted to continue this company for opening/closing/maintainence.

We really appreciate your kind words. We look forward to a long relationship with you and your family. Thanks again!

Lucy B.
Lucy B.

New Pool Installation & Landscaping

Derek and his crew were a GREAT choice! From the beginning stages of pool/landscape design to the finished product, Derek made the whole process very easy! He's a great person to work with, as he's always available for questions and adjustments. The crew were very professional and timely! Derek's customer service is awesome!

Our backyard looks fabulous! I would highly recommend them!

Hi Lucy.
Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with everything. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

George in
George in
1 review Whitby, ON

IN-GROUND VIKING FIBERGLASS POOL

From the get go, Derek was very receptive in answering our questions... Great Guy! He was prepared and helped us choose what we know is the right pool for us and our grandchildren! The follow up and service response is quick and very helpfull.

With out a doubt, I highly recommend Derek and International Pools!

Hello George.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Customer feedback is a valuable tool that allows us to sharpen our ability to better serve our customers.

Sam a.
Sam a.
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Backyard Oasis

Derek and his crew turned our vision into a reality. From the moment we met Derek, he listened to our needs and helped us design the backyard of our dreams. He is an honest contractor and delivers on his word. He manages his crew effectively and delivered our dream oasis within the time and budget promised. Derek and his team take pride of ownership and paid attention to all the details of their work. We would recommend International Pools & Spa, with Derek as the contractor to anyone who is looking for a reliable company

Sam and Chris.
Our team takes special pride in each project we undergo. We believe that it is essential to treat our customers as if they are our only customer. We strongly believe that recommendations by previous clients is the foundation of a successful long term relationship with our customers. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words.

Oliver Nicolai in Ajax
Oliver Nicolai in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard Oasis

Derek, you and your family completed the construction of our family pool and landscaping last summer. For us it is truly a dream come true. Greg and I wanted to personally thank you and your family for a job well done. The entire process was handled with complete professionalism, everything happened when it was supposed to and we couldn’t be happier.

Hello Oliver.
Thank you for sharing your experience. We will pass your kind words onto Derek and his team.

More about International Pool & Spa Centers