Interlock Metal Roofing On

Reviews for Interlock Metal Roofing On

Terry
Terry

Interlock metal roofing

After 20 years the paint on my interlock lifetime roof began to peel. The company backed their warranty and installed a new roof for me. I'm extremely happy with the new roof, it is better quality now than it was 20 years ago. And it was installed so much better as well. I can see the difference a proper installation job can make. Steve the installer was hard working, conscientious, a do it right the first time kind of guy. He improved on things the first installers did or should have done. Just as a fast race car is only as good as the driver, a top quality roof is only as good as the installer. Steve is definitely one of the best this company has to offer, I've worked with enough people over the years to know a good worker when I see one. And now my great looking roof proves it. Looks 100 percent better than the first roof. Thanks Steve, well done. And thanks Interlock for standing behind your warranty.

Review has 1 previous version
Jc in Thornton
Jc in Thornton
0 reviews Thornton, ON

Aluminium roof installer

We purchased our roof with an install date for early October. The product was dropped the day the install was supposed to begin. Work did not comence until October 21st with an estimate of 5 to 7 days. The roof was somewhat completed November 21 with promise to return to pick up all debris and garbage as well as our eavestrough cleaned out. We made multiple attempts to contact the installer with one response to "be patient" our last contact attempt was in May, with no response at all. I finally took it upon myself to cleanup, as we have 4 young children who could not play outside and we could not do any yard work. No tarps or bins were used to control the mess. 2 garbage bags and a bucket of nails later.... My eavestrough are half filled with roofing debris, and we are concerned about the stability of them. Considering interlock roofing prides themselves on being a superior product and company, our experience certainly does not match this.
Our flashing was also not installed to par, we would never recommend this company to anyone. For some reason this site will not let me attach photos of the garbage and mess in our eavestrough.

david in Halifax
david in Halifax
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Warranty claims are useless

Had the roof installed and I does look great. Unfortunately it is not leaking I I can not get anyone from interlock to contact me regarding having it repaired. They simply do not reply.

fabian in Toronto
fabian in Toronto

Roof Installation

These guys are great, started 7 am and finished my new roof in hours.. very professional and serious.. I am really grateful and I would recommend them really to anyone who wants a job to be done perfectly..

Melinda in Scarborough
Melinda in Scarborough

Referral kingston

They tell you that if you refer a client you will receive a $500 cheque. Don’t count on this. Work was complicated on June 12, 2018 and I am still waiting. I have been very patient to this point. I have dealt with at least 6 people. Everyone apologize and says they will get it straightened out.

Hi Melinda,

I am sorry you had a bad experience with the roofing company you were dealing with. Unfortunately, you have posted your review on the wrong company's page. I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to have this corrected.

Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss this further. I can be reached at (416) 899-4518 or reroofontario@gmail.com

Steve

Frustrated Client
Frustrated Client
2 reviews Delta, BC

All sales pitch, poor service

After reading other reviews about snow/ice damage caused by this roof, we were very clear with the salemen on the snow in our area. This was all addressed with the salemen. We signed up, deposit...were given a start date and install was delayed by almost a month.... A few weeks later we were contacted by the Installation Manager Tony about the snow issue and were told there would be more charges - this was not told to us by the salemen. We were not given an opportunity to pull out of the agreement as it was past the permittable period.....but now they wanted extra money. This was addressed with John the salesman....and shortly after....he responded in writing that everything would be taken care with no extra charges and everything would be perfect.
After our first winter with the new roof the one side of the house with snow bars/cleat has no snow/ice damage to the eavestroughs. However two other valley areas that were addressed at the onset and have minimal snow cleats, the ice/snow has damaged the eavestrough. Our eavestrough need to be replaced, we will deal with that..... however customer service at the company is pretty much non existent. We have written to the company, installation manager Tony and the salesman John. In all our correspondence we never asked Interlock to replace our damaged eavestrough. There were three emails sent and non of them asked to have that done. They sent a technician out ...to observe the issue....at the time he was here, one of the vents this company installed.....was missing....we had a 8 to 10 inch clear exposed hole into our attic..... to all the elements.... This vent and the others were installed by this company. The technician had a damaged vent to temporarily replace the opening into our attic.... and told us they would have to replace that cover with a new one.. He also told us someone would be in touch with further info for the snow bars/cleats.
We have asked for customer service and recommendations to prevent that snow problem from damaging the new eavestrough we are to install. But we have not heard anything! It's been almost 2.5 months now since. We received three phone calls from their reception...and each time it appeared they didn't know what was going on. Now it's been 2.5 weeks and we have not heard further from their installation Manager Tony.

Cheryl in London
Cheryl in London
1 review London, ON

New Aluminum Roof

I had my new Interlock aluminum roof installed about 2 months ago, it looks great, have had many neighbours say it looks like a slate roof! Very pleased with the product.
I was also very pleased with our sales person Bruce. He was extremely knowledgeable and had an answer for all of my questions! Glad I went with this product!!

I-guy in Toronto
I-guy in Toronto
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Interlock Roofing

Our new Interlock aluminum-shingle roof was installed last fall. It looks great, and has exceeded our expectations in terms of appearance and function. The installation was completed quickly, by careful and courteous installers, with minimal mess and disruption.

A few specifics to mention - when the snow slides off the roof there is a rumble like an avalanche just before it begins to give way, (after the first few times you get used to it) and then a curtain of snow and ice heavily thunder down into a line of piled snow a few feet away from the house resembling a barricade. Snow guards are essential! Plus, if you have a patio, deck, garden, and/or decorative landscaping next to your house, ensure all ornamentation, furniture, and moveable fixtures are either removed for the winter or placed in an area that will not be affected by the avalanche of snow.

We have not detected any increased noise from rain, and in fact, because the aluminum shingles are installed directly over the asphalt shingles, the sound may even be muffled.

We have noticed that our heating bills this past winter have been lower than previous years. There may be a number of factors, but we suspect that one is our Interlock aluminum shingles. We look forward to this summer to see if our cooling bills will be decreased.

If you are looking to replace your asphalt shingles, we would highly recommend choosing Interlock!

Interlock  in Delta
Interlock in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Interlock Roof

Excellent from start to finish!! Our roofing consultant, Bob, was very thorough and very knowledgeable which instilled confidence in our decision in choosing Interlock for our new roof. Jeremy the installer was excellent, very diligent and holds himself to a very high standard of quality workmanship and takes great pride in his work. It was nice to see that Bob visited during the installation and afterwards to make sure we were happy with everything. Overall an excellent experience, excellent quality product and a superior job on the installation. Highly recommend this Company and their superior product and service.

More about Interlock Metal Roofing On

Interlock Metal Roofing Systems is one of North America's largest metal roofing manufacturers. Our highly-durable aluminum roofing product is available in many different colours, designed and tested to be attractive and last a lifetime. We offer homeowners a trend-setting, elegant and environmentally sustainable option and peace of mind for many ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Hamilton?