Lawn Maintenance

J. L. from Waterloo
J. L. from Waterloo
6 reviews Waterloo, ON

Weed Control

Since starting with Hometurf Lawncare 3 years ago, my lawn has quickly changed from a poorly maintained weed garden that the previous owners left to a proper grassy lawn. At the time, I had used Homestars to find the company, and from my experience, they have lived up to their high rating.

I have already signed up again with Hometurf for the 2019 season at the same great price I've paid the last two years.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you! We understand the difficulties in achieving a healthy green lawn, and we’re very happy to assist you. Thank you for sharing such a positive experience, we look forward to working with you again next season!

Kumar Rajendra from Mississauga
Kumar Rajendra from Mississauga

Lawn Care

We have been HOMETURF's customers for over 10 years. We have a corner lot and requires a lot of lawn care. Despite the ban on weed killer in Ontario, with Hometurf Eco friendly products we managed to keep our lawn reasonably weed free.

Thank you very much for such a great review, Kumar! As a family-owned business we’re dedicated to offering the best lawn care services to our clients and we're very pleased to hear the hard work is reflected during each visit. Thanks for being so loyal to us over the past 10 years, we can’t wait to work with you again next season!

Peter in Mississauga
Peter in Mississauga

Lawn Care Services

The service provided is excellent. They applied the service always in the right time of the season.
I have their service for more than 8 years. If there is any issues with the service, they will fix it with a phone call

We’re so pleased to hear you enjoyed the service you received from Hometurf, Peter! It makes us very happy to hear about the positive impact we have on our clients’ lawns. Thank you so much for writing this review and being such a loyal customer over the last 8 years!

eastenders in Scarborough
eastenders in Scarborough

Hometurf lawn service

We have been using Hometurf for at least 5 years now -changed from a competitor-and never looked back! We routinely get rave reviews by the neighbours of how lush and green our lawn is! Thanks home turf!

We’re so pleased to hear you enjoyed the service you received from Hometurf! It makes us very happy to hear about the positive impact we have on our clients’ lawns and even more so when the neighbours are impressed too! Thanks for writing a review, we look forward to working with you again next season!

Carole
Carole

lawn care

I have been using Hometurf for quite a few years, never had any problems with them, they are helpful and polite on the phone, I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, Carole! We appreciate your business and that you took the time to share your experience with the community!

Leslie P.
Leslie P.

Fantastic lawn care company

I have been using Hometurf Lawn
Care Service for over 8 years since I moved into Etobicoke. My lawn looks fantastic and they always offer helpful tips to keep it looking green and healthy. I highly recommend this company for all of your lawn care needs as they do deliver on their promise to make sure that all of their customers are satisfied.

We’re very happy to hear about the amazing experience you had with Hometurf, Leslie! We love hearing how we exceeded your expectations, we look forward to working with you again next season!

Lawn care

Hometurf provides good service to the lawn care program to my lawn. They keep my lawn green every summer. They responded promptly to unforeseen issues and provided services according to the city bylaws. Highly recommended Hometurf.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you! We understand the difficulties in achieving a healthy green lawn, and we’re very happy to assist you. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us!

Roy in Mississauga
Roy in Mississauga

Lawncare

We have used Hometurf now for several years now, and have been completly satisfied with the service, any problems or questions have been promptly dealt without any fuss. I would and have recomended Hometurf to others.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you, Roy! We understand the difficulties in achieving a healthy green lawn, and we’re very happy to assist you. Thank you for sharing your experience, it means the world to us!

cakebrek in Mississauga
cakebrek in Mississauga

Hometurf could not do a better job for me

I have used Hometurf to take care of my lawns for about 6 years now and I have the best lawn on the street. They arrive as scheduled and do a complete application of the treatment called for. I have never had reason to complain, in fact I have recommended them to many family and friends. An excellent company that gives great customer service.

Alexander in Oshawa
Alexander in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Weed extermination

We had been using Hometurf for at least 5 years and our lawn looks great. They are very reasonable and accommodating. They will go extra mile to make sure that job is done properly.

Thank you so much for such a great review, Alexander! As a family-owned business we’re dedicated to offering the best lawn care services to our clients and we're so pleased to hear you enjoyed the services you received from Hometurf. Thanks for being so loyal to us for the past 5 years, we can’t wait to work with you again next season!

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 30 years. As a family owned and operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: Lawn Care Programs, Lawn Maintenance Programs, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Insect Control, Aeration, Grass seeding, De-thatching, Top Dressing, Chinch bug control, Grub control.