Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Customer Service [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Toronto  >  Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Reviews for Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Arfeen From Mississauga

I have been using hometurf for last 3 years. Competitive pricing and professional services. Never had any issues with the service. My lawn is well maintained and healthy. I'm happy with the service and recommended hometurf to my neighbour and friends.

Thank you hometurf.

Regards
Arfeen

Lisa P. in Mississauga

I have used Hometurf for a few years now, and have been very impressed with their service.
When I first moved into my home, I inherited an extremely neglected, weed filled lawn. Hometurf's service has been one of the success factors in making my lawn great!

Thanks!

Job Price

We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed the service you received from Hometurf! Hearing the positive impact we have on our clients makes us very happy! Thanks again.

Hometurf does a good job. Grass is green and very few weeds. Customer service is very nice.
I only with they would come sooner when I call and ask for a re-spray of the weeds

Michael in Oakville

I have had this service for the past 5 years. I have been very satisfied especially when dealing with difficult weeds. They do not hesitate to make repeat visits if called to come back and spray again. Good notification regarding next appointment.

jchan in Oakville

started using HomeTurf a few years back. getting good results and been very happy so far. For some of my difficult weeds, I had the company come back & reapply; they came back no problem whatsoever.

Norm Clark in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Have used this service for 5 years. Always call day before to advise that they will be there the next day. Work is completed without disruption and are very courteous and will discuss what they are completing that day along with leaving a description & analysis of the work performed. Overall very satisfied with the service. My lawns look great.

Bob from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

I used this company in 2016. I had to call them on several occasions to get them to come out to do the services they advertised.
When I signed up last year I was told the contract would be automatically renewed. I said I wasn't interested if that was their policy. They then offered to do the 2016 year only and not renew unless I authorized it.
I decided to go with another company this year because I wasn't happy with Hometurf. The other company did my spring fertilizing a week or so ago. Today someone came from Hometurf and fertilized my lawn without authorization. They left a bill in my door for $321.99 for a service I never requested. Now my lawn may burn from being over fertilized. I called their office and was told my contract was automatically renewed. I said that wasn't possible because I instructed them not to do so last year. They said they would cancel my contract (that I didn't authorize).
Just a word of warning be careful if you contract them for your lawn care.

Job Price

Hello, thank you for your review. We will always make note to not automatically renew the program if that is what you want. We apologize for any mistake that may have been made with your account. We are happy the program is now cancelled as you wished. The fertilizer will not burn the lawn as it is a slow release granular, if you do see any issues just let us know and we will take care of things for you. Thank you.

JW in Mississauga

First time I used hometurf, rude phone operators called let me know they will come the next day with unpleasant voice.
Worst thing is I have camera at home, can you imagine they took 2.5 mins to fertilize my front and back lawn and I am in a 50 ft lot. I can clearly see on the video how rough is the job, I can say 50 % of the lawn are not being fertilized. I can't believe my eye. That's it, not going to use them again.

Job Price

Hi Jw, I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with our customer service team. The early spring fertilizer does not take long to apply when using our commercial application equipment, if you are not happy with the application just let us know and we will re-apply it for you. If you have any other questions or concerns in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you!

L Yu in

This is the 2nd year I am going with Hometurf Lawn Care Service for overseeding, fertilizer, and deweeding services. Hometurf provided me with hasslefree and reliable services delivered in timely manner. Thanks to Hometurf, I continue to have a green, lush, and weed-free front and backyard.

Diane in
1 review Waterloo, ON

So far have been pleased with this service over the past few years and have shared service with a neighbour on adjoining front properities.
Keep up the good work and we will continue to be a loyal customer.

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 27 years. As a family owned and operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: Lawn Care Programs, Lawn Maintenance Programs, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Insect Control, Aeration, Grass seeding, De-thatching, Top Dressing, Chinch bug control, Grub control.