Weed Control

8.9 10 (1974 reviews)

Cameron
Cameron

Hometurf Lawn Care

I started using this service last summer cause I was TIRED of constantly weeding my grass. Just when I thought I had it under control the weeds came back! Noticed some neighbors used the service and their grass looked good, so I took a chance and signed up . I'm happy I did! No more weeds. All I do now is cut my grass. The company is professional on time and respectful of your property. I pay for the year and starting spring to early fall they take care of the weeds. The whole process I believe is less than 30 min. Recommended to friends and family.

We’re very happy to hear about the amazing experience you had with Hometurf, Cameron! We love hearing how we exceeded your expectations, it means the world to us!

SParr
SParr

New customer

The company has done a good job with fertilizing and lawn analysis, and my lawn is looking good. A bit disappointed that the core aeration has not been done yet (late June) as we normally have done this in April or early May. If Hometurf had done this already I would rate about 4.5. Also, the effectiveness of the broadleaf weed control is questionable. (Now, and in the past, I haven't found iron-based products to be very effective.)

Thank you for leaving us this review. Please give our customer service representatives a call at 1-888-791-8873 and we can look into this problem further for you.

Robert D in Brampton
Robert D in Brampton

Our lawn is looking better each year.

We previously used other Lawn Care companies with very mixed results and inconsistent customer service. We started using HomeTurf 3 years ago and our grass is looking better each season with fewer and fewer weeds. We are very impressed with the service and never have had any concerns or issues whatsoever. Thank you HomeTurf team.

Robert, thank you very much for such a great review! As a family-owned business, we’re dedicated to offering the best lawn care services to our clients. We’re very pleased to hear the hard work is reflected during each visit. Thanks for being so loyal to us, we can’t wait to work with you again this season!

Ellie from L1W3C2
Ellie from L1W3C2
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Green lawn

I’ve been using Hometurf for a few years and their service is less expensive and just as effective.

I only wish they would close my backyard gate on the outside instead of always unhitching my inner gate to lock it and leaving the main gate open

Thank you for your feedback, Ellie! We’re always looking to improve our services and your input helps us to do just that.

Steve from Hamilton
Steve from Hamilton
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent Lawn already!

I have been a customer only a short while but I can already see the results in my lawn. Compared to my neighbours I have to cut my lawn 2-3 times a week because it grows so thick and lush and so quickly. I also noticed that my lawn. Whatever it is they are putting down it certainly is working. Thanks Home Turf! :)

We’re so pleased to hear you enjoyed the service you received from Hometurf, Steve! It makes us very happy to hear about the positive impact we have on our clients’ lawns!

sonia from Brampton
sonia from Brampton

Lawn care

My grass has never looked better, it’s gone from sparse and brown patches to
lush and healthy!
I’m happy with the service home turf provides and would recommend for all your lawn care needs.

Thank you for the recommendation, Sonia! We love hearing how we exceeded your expectations, it means the world to us!

Dil Alvi in Etobicoke
Dil Alvi in Etobicoke

Lawn Care

I have a green weed and dandelion free lawn thanks to Hometurf Lawn Care. I bought the Complete Package and it seems to have done the trick. The service is very good and they leave you a detailed information sheet at your door whenever they are on site to do a service. I am very satisfied.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Hometurf is so dependable, consistent, and reliable with their Complete programme. I have had them now for five plus years. What is so helpful is the day before they come they telephone so the yards can be clear for their work. The people on the phone have been really nice and the people who come to the home are efficient and answer any questions you have. Good service alright!

More than anything, we want our clients to be happy and achieve the best lawn possible with our services. We take a lot of pride in using only the highest quality, environmentally friendly products for 30 years running! Thanks again for being such a loyal customer and writing this review. We look forward to another great season with you!

Jeff L.
Jeff L.
9 reviews Hamilton, ON

Lawn Maintenance

Very Pleased with Hometurf services thus far. We tried them after a few other companies have been hit and miss and were pleased with their prompt service. Their website is also excellent and loved the no haggle pricing.

Thank you very much for such a great review! As a family-owned business, we’re dedicated to offering the best lawn care services to our clients. We’re very pleased to hear the hard work is reflected during each visit. Thanks for being so loyal to us, Jeff! We can’t wait to work with you again this season!

Mike in Oakville
Mike in Oakville

Lawn care in Oakville

I have been using Hometurf Lawn Care service for a couple of years now. They are prompt, courteous & professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for lawn care service.

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care, we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 30 years. As a family-owned and -operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season-long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: lawn care programs, lawn maintenance programs, fertilizer, weed control, insect control, aeration, grass seeding, dethatching, top dressing, chinch bug control and grub control.