HomeStars  >  Weed Control in Toronto  >  Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Reviews for Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Deryck from Whitby
Deryck from Whitby

Hometurf - Excellent Canadian company

I used Hometurf for the first time in 2017 and was very happy with how great my lawn looked, especially with much less weeds. My grass looked full, green and I appreciated the care tips they provided in their letter which was left after every visit. Their price was competitive and the staff were very helpful and attentive to my questions. I am looking forward to using them again in 2018.

Greg Luke from Richmond Hill
Greg Luke from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Lawn Care

I have been using Hometurf for a number of years now. Their service has been consistent and very reliable. Lawn looks great too. Couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend.

Lawn Care Services

Hometurf has been providing great service for my property over 3 years now. The staff and been very friendly and efficient. I have recommended them multiple times to friends and family.

green grass in Mississauga
green grass in Mississauga

Lawn care

Started to use this company last year as my lawn was in a sorry state it improved greatly over the season. I received all the applications in a timely manner and lawn showed improvement.

1 review Hamilton, ON

almost 10

No one is ever perfect but still happy with your service. the one thing I do wonder about would they do a better job if they were not so fast, they almost run around so you wonder if the product is getting applied as good as could be. Weeds ??? never really got rid of them. Thank you

1 review Burlington, ON

lawn care service

I have dealt with this company for 9 yrs. They are very reliable and prompt
I find Their personnel to be knowledgeable and courteous.
A Service report is provided upon each visit

Thank you for being such a loyal customer to us over the years! We're thrilled to hear about the reliable and prompt service you've received over the years! We look forward to working with you again this season!

gord in Brampton
gord in Brampton

lawn maintenace

It is nice to receive a phone call letting us know you are coming. I like the comments your technitions leave on the invoice what is recommended to maintain our grass and the proper height for cutting the grass. Keep up the good customer service

We're so pleased you enjoy our pre-service phone calls as and post-service invoice cards, Gord! More than anything we want our clients to be happy and achieve the best lawn possible with our services. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and the community, it means the world!

Great service

I moved into a new home last year and used Hometurf for the first time. After a number of other companies came to pitch me with their services for the upcoming year I decided to stay with Hometurf because of the great service I had received last year.

Thank you for being such a loyal customer to us and writing this review! We're so pleased to hear about the great service you received last year from Hometurf, it means the world to us!

Sanriz in Mississauga
Sanriz in Mississauga

Hometurf

This is my third year with Hometurf. When I hired this company, I had more weeds and less grass in my back yard. Within two years, I see great results. Very Professional and friendlt service. Would highly recommend to others. Thanks Hometurf.

Thank you very much for such a great review, Sanriz! It makes us very happy to hear about the positive impact we have on our clients' lawns. We look forward to working with you again this season. Thank you!

Fayaz in Toronto
Fayaz in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Lawn care service

A few years ago I received a flyer from Hometurf lawn care services and the prices seemed very reasonable for the services provided. I decided to give them a try with the Complete program and have been very happy with the service as well as the response time at the call centre. When I call there is always a representative ready to answer my questions. They give a call the day before so I can open my gate and leave a notice at my door for the treatment provided. I am very satisfied with Hometurf and my lawn looks very nice.

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 30 years. As a family owned and operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: Lawn Care Programs, Lawn Maintenance Programs, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Insect Control, Aeration, Grass seeding, De-thatching, Top Dressing, Chinch bug control, Grub control.