HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Toronto  >  Hometurf Lawn Care Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Vivian and William in North York

A friend of mine who is a current customer recommended this company to me, so I decided to give it a try. I have to say that the service has been excellent. The company has always serviced my lawn at a pre-set schedule and the lawn looks great.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, Vivian and William! We're thrilled you took your friends recommendation to use our services and that you had such a great experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for many years to come!

J.C. from Oakville

Always a good job, great customer service. When I called to say that there were weeds still left after treatment, they quickly came and fixed it. I would recommend them for sure.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your lovely comments J.C! We're so pleased to know that you enjoyed the service you received from Hometurf and that you would recommend us. We appericate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

DJ in Markham

I have been using this company for few years and I am pretty happy with the results. Sometimes you have to call so that they spray weeds more often, but they do come to do it.

1 review Ottawa, ON

First year using Hometurf Lawn Care Service this year. I think their service is very good so far. I am seeing good results but then it maybe because we have a lot of rain this year. Overall result is good.

Job Price

We're thrilled you decided to use our services this year! We love hearing that you find the services good so far and that you're seeing successful results. We appreciate your business and kind words! We look forward to ensuring your lawn looks great all season long!

Susan in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

I'm very happy to recommend Hometurf. After quite a few years of lawn neglect, I contracted Hometurf to assist in getting my lawn back to its previous beauty. Now my lawn is one of the nicest on the street. Thanks Hometurf!

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review, Susan! We're glad that you decided to contact us and that your lawn is now the nicest on the street because of our services. We appericate your business and look forward to ensuring your lawn stays beautiful for many more years to come!

Dan in Toronto

Their products work great, my lawn looks great and I could not have done it any cheaper. Very happy with the service. It also includes weed control and aeration treatment, this alone normally cost more than 50 dollars.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words Dan, they mean the world to us! We're thrilled you've had such an excellent experience with us and that you are very happy with our services. We appericate your business and look forward to ensuring your lawn looks amazing all season long!

Barbara in Thornhill

We changed to HOMETURF several years ago and have been pleased with the service and condition of our lawn. Neighbours have asked who we use and we are happy to suggest HOMETURF.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words, Barbara! We're thrilled you've been with us for several years and that you're pleased with our services. Thank you for suggesting us to your neighbours, it means the world to us! We appeciate your business and look forward to working with you for several more years!

1 review Kitchener, ON

After 2-3 years of using this company I have seen zero improvement in my lawn. In fact, my lawn looks worse now. They automatically assume that you want service each year and charge you every year unless you call into cancel. You need to prove that you cancelled in order to stop the service. I called in early in the year but forgot my cancellation number so I have to pay for the entire year even I cancelled earlier in the year. Poor customer service and they didn't really listen to me.

Job Price

Our customers are our most important asset, and we are extremely sorry to hear that you had a negative experience and our services did not meet your expectations. We would love to resolve this issue, so please feel free to call our office at 1.888.791.8873 and speak with our customer service manager Desiree to discuss the problem and come up with a solution.

We found them through our neighbors. Great job and good customer service. They took good care of our lawn and provided timely advice.
I would recommend them to my family and friends for sure.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We're glad to hear you've had such an excellent experience with us and that you would recommend us to your friends and family. We appericate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Mark in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Very professional and since I've started using Hometurf, my lawn has never been greener!! Thanks for your professionalism, hard work, and care in keeping my lawns healthy! I highly recommend Hometurf for your lawn care needs!!

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review, Mark! We're glad that you find our services professional and that your lawn is looking greener because of our services. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 27 years. As a family owned and operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: Lawn Care Programs, Lawn Maintenance Programs, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Insect Control, Aeration, Grass seeding, De-thatching, Top Dressing, Chinch bug control, Grub control.