HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Toronto  >  Hometurf Lawn Care Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Vivian and William in North York

A friend of mine who is a current customer recommended this company to me, so I decided to give it a try. I have to say that the service has been excellent. The company has always serviced my lawn at a pre-set schedule and the lawn looks great.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, Vivian and William! We're thrilled you took your friends recommendation to use our services and that you had such a great experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for many years to come!

J.C. from Oakville

Always a good job, great customer service. When I called to say that there were weeds still left after treatment, they quickly came and fixed it. I would recommend them for sure.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your lovely comments J.C! We're so pleased to know that you enjoyed the service you received from Hometurf and that you would recommend us. We appericate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Arfeen From Mississauga

I have been using hometurf for last 3 years. Competitive pricing and professional services. Never had any issues with the service. My lawn is well maintained and healthy. I'm happy with the service and recommended hometurf to my neighbour and friends.

Thank you hometurf.

Regards
Arfeen

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind review Arfeen, we appreciate your business and that you took the time to share your experience with the community.

Dave in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

For the fifth year, I have hired Hometurf to care for my lawn. They knowledgeable are reliable, and my lawn is looking great! If I have any questions or concerns, I give them a call, and they take care of it in a few days. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable lawn care company!

dougcope in Toronto

I have been using this service for past several years. I had one minor complaint a couple of years ago and the company resolved my complaint right away. They are very reliable.

Job Price

We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed the service you received from us, Doug! We're thrilled you find us reliable and that your minor complaint was resolved right away. We appreciate your business and look forward to ensuring you have a beautiful lawn this season!

Rodney in Toronto

Not only does Hometurf provide great and reliable lawn care service, but they have a policy of no sales calls to customers. I have used Hometur for 2 years now, and continue to do so for the great service they provide and the fact that they don't call me to try and upsell me. Great lawn and no sales calls = peace of mind

Job Price

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, Rodney! We appreciate your business and are glad you find our services reliable and enjoy that we don't upsell. We're thrilled you've had such an excellent experience with us, and we look forward to ensuring a continued excellent experience!

wilson in Mississauga

I've been with Hometurf for 2 seasons now and I appreciate how easy, professional and well priced their services are. I would recommend them to any homeowner for lawn care services.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, we appreciate your business and that you've been a loyal client for two seasons. We're thrilled you find our services well priced and professional. We look forward to ensuring your have a beautiful lawn you can enjoy all season long!

Gerald in Scarborough

After having spent a whole bunch of money purchasing all kinds of lawncare products at the big box stores, I was still left with a very patchy lawn. I finally got fed up and contacted HomeTurf. Their guys came in and after only one season, my lawn was beautiful and thick. If I had known earlier that they did such a good job, I could have avoided a whole lot of aggravation.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words, Gerald! We're thrilled you decided to use our services and that you now have a beautiful lawn because of it. We're glad that you had such an enjoyable experience with us and we could alleviate your aggravation. We look forward to working with you for many years to come!

Lynne in Toronto

When I booked Hometurf services I made it very clear to them that the only thing I really was concerned about was weed control. It took them 3 calls and the beginning of June before they strayed for weeds for the first time. By then I had the best blooming crop of weeds on the block and I was on my hands and knees removing all the grass that was now coming up in the garden area. When they over-seeded three weeks previously they sprayed grass seed into the gardens. The weed control spraying was probably 5% successful.

I have now called back to request a second spraying which they said they would do in about a week's time. I now find out that their spray is only effective against broadleaf plants. This will not control my over population of clover at all. I asked the receptionist that as the first spraying did nothing to diminish the dandelions, did I have any hope that the second spraying would be any better. Her answer was very, very vague.

I am out $300.00 at this point and so will continue to work with this company this summer but at this point, I feel that they took my money under false pretenses.

Job Price

Hi Lynne, thank you for your review. We do provide free re-sprays when weeds are not dying, and I am sure that this has been set up for you to ensure that your weeds are under control. If you provide us with your address we can help to ensure that this issue is addressed for you. It does take a few applications to get the weeds completely under control. If there is anything we can do to help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

vshanbhag in Toronto

HoemTurf has been providing excellent care for my lawn for last two years. This year so far they have provided timely and Excellent Service !! Would definitely recommend their complete program.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words Vshanbhag! We're so glad you decided to sign up with us two yeara ago and that you had such an excellent experience with us since then. We appericate your business and look forward to working with you again!

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 27 years. As a family owned and operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: Lawn Care Programs, Lawn Maintenance Programs, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Insect Control, Aeration, Grass seeding, De-thatching, Top Dressing, Chinch bug control, Grub control.