HomeStars  >  Weed Control in Toronto  >  Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Reviews for Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Gary in Toronto

I heard about this company through a mailed advertisement. Since I spent a lot of time on weed control last year, I decided to try lawn care service this year to free up time for gardening and other things. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the service I received, other than the strip of grass between my driveway and my neighbour's driveway, which continued to grow a lot of weeds. Also, it's too bad the lawn care service doesn't include my interlocking patio since the weeds still continued to flourish here during the warm months. I have renewed for a second year and will write another review after that season.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us, Gary! We're glad that overall you're satisfied with the service you received and that you renewed for a second year. Your insights about your experience with our company help us to grow and improve our business. We look forward to working with you again next season!

F.Tam in Mississauga

Our property has been looked after by Home Turf for almost 20 years. This company is extremely reliable. They provides excellent services. The cost is very reasonable and competitive. The people at the office and those coming to service the property are very friendly. The works are well done. After the service, an analysis of the lawn maintenance and suggestion are left in the mailbox. We are more than happy with their services they provided. We certainly have no hesitation to recommend Home Turf to all our friends and neighbors.
F. Tam, Etobicoke

ed in Mississauga

I've used this firm for about seven years. They are dependable and do what they advertise. I did have a small problem, a service man did not fertilized a small portion of my lawn between a neighbour and myself. Called Hometurf and the job was completed the next day. Would like to have a day or two notice when the first application is to done as I would like to complete the raking of the lawn.

1 review Oshawa, ON

I was so pleased with the service and results that I received from Hometurf last year, I renewed my contract for another year. Prior to each visit, I received a phone call to advise of the scheduled date a tech would be coming. The service techs were very pleasant and took the time to answer any questions or concerns I had about my lawn.

flolam1668 in Mississauga

Take action quickly when I reported that the staff forgot to treat the back yard, just the front yard was done. They returned with in a week
My lawn looks green and better than the lawn of my neighbors
We found a hole at corner of the house outside, a rat ran in and out. The staff helped to treat the hole too !
Thanks so much for the good services

1 review Whitby, ON

Honest, expert service. Compact aeration with seemingly no unnecessary trauma to lawn. Reasonable price for service provided and no up-selling for unwarranted services. Very pleased after the initial first year. Hoping the second year service is equally wonderful.

Wanda in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

My lawn is much, much nicer than it was before I started using this service. It was full of weeds and had hardly any grass 3 years ago and now it is lush and green.

Satisfied customer in Mississauga

Home turf provided excellent service. The staff is always pleasant and very flexible to our requirements. The scheduled services were done on time and as required. Thank you as we start another season.

judiflowers in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

1st time customer for the 2017 season after trying other companies. I was very happy with the service I received. the visits were regular & the lawn looked lush & green. I'm sure some of that was due to all the rain we had last season. I have signed up for the 2018 season &look forward to spring.

This company has looked after my lawn for over 5 years .I am very satisfied with the service.They keep me informed of what they will be doing during the year.
The workers who visit my home have been always very knowledgeable of what they do.

Thank you, we’re so pleased to hear you've been enjoying our services for over 5 years! It makes us very happy to hear about the positive impact our services and technicians have made on our clients’ lawns. We would really appreciate it if you left us a review on our Facebook and Google page as well!

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 27 years. As a family owned and operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: Lawn Care Programs, Lawn Maintenance Programs, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Insect Control, Aeration, Grass seeding, De-thatching, Top Dressing, Chinch bug control, Grub control.