HomeStars  >  Weed Control in Toronto  >  Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Reviews for Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Gary in Toronto

I heard about this company through a mailed advertisement. Since I spent a lot of time on weed control last year, I decided to try lawn care service this year to free up time for gardening and other things. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the service I received, other than the strip of grass between my driveway and my neighbour's driveway, which continued to grow a lot of weeds. Also, it's too bad the lawn care service doesn't include my interlocking patio since the weeds still continued to flourish here during the warm months. I have renewed for a second year and will write another review after that season.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us, Gary! We're glad that overall you're satisfied with the service you received and that you renewed for a second year. Your insights about your experience with our company help us to grow and improve our business. We look forward to working with you again next season!

Craig in Whitby
11 reviews Whitby, ON

I responded to a mailed advertisement for lawn care at my home. I am by no means a green thumb, and though it would be a good idea to see how well my lawn would preform under professional care. The front lawn was pretty rough and the back yard was newly sodded a couple of years ago and weeds had started to grow much to my dismay. In this strangest of summers is was a very damp raining quite frequently so the over-seeding, aerating, and weed treatment that had never been done likely provided the maximum value for the service. The front lawn has never looked better but would need to see how a second year will result in additional improvement. I will likely revise or write a second rating at the end of the second year.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Craig! We're glad to hear that your lawn has never looked because of our services. We appericate your business and we look forward to working with you again next year and improving your lawn further!

Steve in Whitby
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Our lawn has never looked so good after only using Hometurf for one year. I will have them back again next year.

I used the premium plan so it included core aeration and over seeding in the spring.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, Steve! We're so glad your lawn has never looked better and that you're going to use our services again next year. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Patrick
1 review Montreal, PQ

I'm a satisfied Hometurf customer, used them in summer 2015 and again in summer 2017; in 2016 I didn't subscribe to lawn care services and regretted it because I ended up with an out-of-control weed problem.

I was pleased with the service I received from Hometurf this past summer, my lawn was for the most part healthy, and was lush and green at the end of the season. The only aspect of the service which I felt came up short was the driveway and patio spraying, for which the weeds weren't as well controlled as on the lawn.

I have been using Hometurf Lawn Care Service to service my lawn for over 10 years. I found their services very professional and have done a great job. As well, their price is very competitive and reasonable.

1 review Kitchener, ON

We've just completed our first year with Hometurf and were very happy with their services. When weed treatment didn't sufficiently cut down on the weeds we simply sent a quick email and they returned to reapply at no additional charge. Our lawn is well on it's way to being the best in the neighbourhood!

Irene in Toronto

I have used Hometurf Lawn Care Service for several years and my lawn, front and back, looks great! The personnel that attends is always courteous and professional. I am pleased with the service and feel it is a good investment!

Irene Gilmore

Laurence in Toronto

We have been using this company for many years and overall the service is great. Pricing is average. Most weeds are taken care of. Crabgrass however seems to get missed.

They let me know before the visit. Have been happy with there good service.
Have tried a few other service companies previously but decided to
stop shopping around and stay with them.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're thrilled that you're happy with our services and find we provide an excellent service. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your lawn again next season!

Mike in Oakville

We used Hometurf Lawn Care Service in 2017, and were so pleased we have already signed up again for 2018. They were prompt, professional, always cleaned everything up and kept our lawn looking great all season!

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Mike! We're thrilled that you decided to use our services this past season and that you were so pleased with them. We appreciate your business and are glad you chose to sign up for the 2018 season! We look forward to servicing your lawn next season!

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 27 years. As a family owned and operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: Lawn Care Programs, Lawn Maintenance Programs, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Insect Control, Aeration, Grass seeding, De-thatching, Top Dressing, Chinch bug control, Grub control.