Home Style Furniture

1190 Caledonia Rd Toronto ON M6A 2W5
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  Home Style Furniture

Reviews for Home Style Furniture

Home Furniture

I recently purchased a floor model sofa and in stock chair
from Homestyle and just wanted to say I am absolutely thrilled
with both pieces.. The quality of sofa (natuzzi leather) and aviator
chair can't be bought anywhere else for that price.
Items delivered as promised fast and courteous service. Would
highly recommend.
Wanda P

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

How are you still in business?

This place is a joke! Evan and the other sleazy salespeople don't have a clue about customer service. I really wish I read reviews before I bought because my experience was very similar to those who gave this place 1 star.
Don't expect to get your furniture within the 3 months they say it will take. Don't expect for them to know where your furniture is after waiting 5 months. Don't expect to get your furniture when they say it's coming with their next shipment (unless they only get 2 shipments a year). Don't expect to get exactly what you ordered.
This experience was so bad for me and my family I really hope no one else 'takes a chance' with these guys.
Unless you're ok dealing with arrogant staff, with waiting over 6 months for something that may or may not be your
order, I would look elsewhere.
READ REVIEWS BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME!!! I really wish I did

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service . They promised us loaner furniture as ours was going to take a while to come in and they called us the morning when they schedule delivery to tell us our loaner furniture that they did not have any couches in for us only chairs. Make sure you have everything written down on your receipt do not take anything by word of mouth from the sales reps, they are not loyal to there customers. Sale rep started throwing in my face that he gave us a great deal for sofa that we wouldn't find the price he gave us anywhere else.

1 review Hamilton, ON

New home buyer happy to have found home style furniture!!

Amazing service! Amazing deals!! Thank goodness I found Home Style Furniture !! Being a new home buyer I was short on cash, and they had everything in my budget! This store has a wide selection of furniture at very good prices. They have great sofas, unique chairs and dining tables. I bought my dining set, my "show room living room set" and my every day L shape sectional for my family room. Delivery was a breeze, I found their products to be GREAT quality and couldn't beat the price.I was quoted for the same sofa I purchased from homestyle for $3,000 elsewhere! I could not see the difference nor justify the price. Will be back!!

Review has 1 previous version
Tim from Whitby
Tim from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Sofa Set

I bought a sofa set from these guys in April of 2014. Was told that we had one year warranty. Cushions sagged within 6 months of usage even though this was a Canadian made set. I requested a service call and was told that they will be there within a day or two. i went 4 more time within 8 weeks and no one showed up. Rosemary (sales) told me to bring the cushions in and she will service them. Brought them after Canada as requested and i had nowhere to sit for 1.5 weeks and the cushions sat in the store the whole time. Went back and was told to give them 2 days and they will be all fixed went back after two days and they were still where i left them! Terrible service... complete nightmare. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. You can get same thing anywhere else as they all sell same thing all the time.

TrinityMustang
TrinityMustang

Leather Couch

I ordered my brown Natuzzi sofa set at the beginning of August and it still has not arrived yet. It has been over 6 months. Do not order Natuzzi couches or anything from this store. They take forever to deliver and falsely promise you that you will get whatever you order within 8-12 weeks which is all BS.

Gila G.
Gila G.

Furniture

Simply Amazing! We bought a dining room and due to our renovation he held on to it for more than 2 months. It came back in excellent condition! Perfect delivery and exceptional service. I highly recommend him.

Pat in toronto from Toronto
Pat in toronto from Toronto
1 review Sanger, CA

Living room project

Purchase furniture at this store on August 2nd 2014. Still have not received my order.was told 12-14 weeks (nothing) I phone the store was told 14-16 weeks still nothing. Waited and waited phone back was told shipment left November 11th...I am giving them till this Friday 12th December and if I don't hear from them I would be contacting Sean Oshea. I find them to be very dishonest to customers if they can't deliver on their word at least give me back my money.

Me from Vaughan
Me from Vaughan
1 review Maple, ON

Bought a sectional couch

I bought a sectional from this store, still has not arrived and it has been 5 months since I placed the order. Customer service has been terrible, I am the one who has to keep calling to see where the couch is and I get vague responses as to where it is at and when it will be here. Do NOT buy from this store!

Maryam Golabgir from Aurora
Maryam Golabgir from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Bought furniture from them

I have always supported our local Canadian businesses. But it upsets me when the local businesses don’t care about their customer’s purchase experience or customer services.
My interior designer, Jane from This staged house and I bought a dining room table, 8 chairs and an antique drawer from Home style back in July 19th. They promised to deliver the furniture within 6-8 weeks from the day of purchase. The table was supposed to be custom build by a Quebec base company.
Eight weeks later, I called Home style to follow up on my purchase and was told by the person who I think is the owner, Evan that the furniture should be here any day now. On the ninth week, my interior designer Jane called them and she was also told any day the furniture should be here and that he will follow up with the manufacturer. By the 11th week, my designer calls again and they disrespectfully tell her that they no longer will speak to her about the status of my furniture and only will answer my calls. So I called Evan and I was told that the furniture will be here any day. Long story short, by the 13th week, frustrated with the entire experience and the run around, I called Evans again and asked what is going on and that’s when he informs me that the manufacturer hasn’t even made my table yet. He promised to chase them and find out when the table will be ready. On Wednesday of the 14th week, he called me to tell me that my furniture was shipped out to me and will be at my place on Monday or Tuesday. Monday he called me to inform me that the furniture will be delivered on Tuesday at around 2 to 2:30 pm. Happy that I will finally get the furniture I bought months ago, I take time away from my work and stayed at home waiting. I waited and waited and by 4:30 pm I called Evan and he said “Oh, you are the last delivery so by 5 pm they should deliver your furniture. His company owned delivery personals didn’t deliver my furniture until 8:15 pm. Just to be sure that I’m not being unfair to them, I asked if they were stuck in traffic and they said that they were NOT and that they came from another client.
I really hope I was the only person who had a bad experience with these guys but their nonchalant attitude towards my order status tells me I’m not the only on.
I will not recommend this company only because, all it would of took to keep me happy was to get a message from the company telling me, when I was going to get my stuff. The truth about why I wasn’t gonna get my table. Why the run around? The worst thing you can say to a client who is waiting for their product anxiously is “it will get here, when it gets here”. Not Cool!