Home Heroes Inc

Angela Pike in Acton
Angela Pike in Acton
2 reviews ACTON, ON

Duct cleaning

I had home heroes out to clean my ducts yesterday. Rich was amazing. He was very friendly and helpful in answering all my questions. He showed me exactly what he was going to do and cleaned up thoroughly. I have my ducts cleaned every three years and never used the same company twice because I was never satisfied until now! I would recommend this company to anyone! Thanks home heroes for the great service!

More about Home Heroes Inc

Home Heroes provides comprehensive services to maintain a healthy indoor environment. These services will include IAQ inspections and improvements, mould testing and remediation, asbestos abatement and air duct cleaning.