Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
15 Connie Crescent Concord, Unit 21 ON L4K 1L3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Darryl

We decided we were replacing our outside front & rear doors. I called a couple of companies & Home Décor was recommended to us by a friend. We called Home Décor. Joe Gerring promptly returned my call & we made arrangements. I will say I have dealt with many sales people but Joe is the consummate professional. Personable, friendly, knowledgeable, a real gentleman. We went through the lineup of doors & I found exactly what I wanted. All my questions were well answered from beginning to end the process was easy. We visited Home Decor's showroom and saw the entire operation and my wife & I were very pleased that we were going to get a secure, quality product. We were given a date for installation and that date was honoured. We got a very professional installation done the way we wanted and on time. The install crew were very courteous and clean and everything was completed on time & very professionally. We have a great looking entranceway now & a great back door. The quality of the finish & hardware used was exactly as described & we have two very secure entranceways to our house. In addition to looking great, it also adds value to our house. Thank you Joe & Home Décor for a great job and 2 very pleased customers.

Thank you Darryl. We really appreciate you sharing your experience. Enjoy the rich looking fiberglass doors. You will surely be pleased with the performance over the years.

Joe f.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Removal of double doors and installation of single door, great sales team and very knowledgeable, installers were very professional. I definitely would recommend Home Decor Window and Door Centre.

Thank you Joe for the review and your feedback.

We were looking to replace our front door and Home Decor offered the nicest doors, by far, with very reasonable pricing. Joe was awesome and explained all the different choices to us. Installation was great. Home Decor sets themselves apart with their amazing customer service! And we love our new front door - and so do all our friends and family who keep asking us where we got our door. We just tell them to call Joe!

We appreciate your review letting potential customers know us and helping them make the right choices. We craft every door with equal passion and we love the doors too :) Thank you.

michael from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

This company was amazing to deal with. Every detail attended to as promised. I wanted to install "the ring" doorbell, they even made me a panel to attach it to, even though it was not part of our deal.

Thank you Michael. We appreciate your business. It was our pleasure.

m.mamisa

Home decor window & door centre is very dependable company which you can fully trust to professionally complete the job. Great staff who are very knowledgeable and experts in their tasks, highly recommending them.

We greatly appreciate your comments. Mike and the guys at the back will be very glad to see your review.

Kleinburg H.
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Excellent turn around time. Highest quality workmanship. Very clean install. Delivered everything as promised. Beautiful work!

Thank you Marcel. It was a pleasure working with you.

Karen Verrelli from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Extremely pleased with our new doors! The entire process was professional and on time.
Joe was fantastic to deal with and the 2 installers did a phenomenal job.
Highly recommend and already have to family and friends.

Thank you for your very kind words and the nice review! We here at Home Decor appreciate your business!

Shelley B.
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

My husband and I are quite particular about what we want and expect high quality and good service. This company from start to finish for the entire job was executed to perfection! Right from first visit to installation and we were also contacted by owner after to make sure we were pleased.

I wish all companies were this easy to do business with. The employees that installed the door took pride in their work and cleaned up everything before they left. I have and I will recommend this company.

thank you for a great job and a beautiful new door that has changed the curb appeal dramatically!

The entire team would like to thank you for the opportunity. We are excited we were able to help out to achieve the results you desired.

HomeStars in Toronto

I researched thoroughly and visited almost every door company in Vaughan. Most companies claim to produce the highest quality Fiberglass doors so that didn't help much in weeding out the bad from the good until I went and did my own independent research. Here are a few things that I felt were different about Home Decor Window & Door Centre:
? discussion with Staff members was very informational and factual.
? a visit to their factory and a walkthrough of the work they do verified every verbal piece of information provided.
? the company is actually not set up to build cheap doors and that spoke volume of their quality.
? Of all the companies out there Mastergrain recommended Home Decor Window & Door Centre.
I am very pleased with my front door. Apparently I'm not the only one, so are my neighbours who are actively pursuing getting theirs done too.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We have already received numerous phone calls from your neighbours & friends. We sincerely appreciate the business and thank you again for all the referrals.

Cliff
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

We met a rep, Joe, from hdw&dc inc at the national home show this spring. Joe was very informative & spent a considerable amount of time with us answering all of our questions. We arranged for a no obligation estimate at our home. During this process Joe made some suggestions for the installation. Before we signed the purchase contract, we were clear with Joe we didn't want the door installed until ongoing renovations at our home were complete. Joe & the staff at the office were very accommodating. Our door was installed last week. The installers were punctual, friendly & extremely professional. They used the same care removing our builder grade entry door as they used installing our new door. We are very happy with the color choice, appearance & added security this new door adds to our home. Thanks to the staff at the office & Joe for making this such a positive experience!!

We thank you Donna and Cliff for writing this review! It was a pleasure to work with you and we appreciate your business.

More about Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Windows & Doors

Home Decor Window and Door Centre provides our customers with high-quality custom entry door & window products and an unsurpassed level of customer service, with over 20 years in the window & door business. We carry a wide range of quality products designed to meet new home construction and remodeling needs; customized to meet your needs. We provide the best quality installation and no project is too large or too small. You will be happy with your choice, from the initial call to our friendly office, to professionally-finished products. We encourage you to work with our consultants to 'create your own style...your way...'.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Picture Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Horizontal Sliders, Single/Double Hung Windows, Specialty Shapes, Custom Doors, Door Sidelights, Door Transoms, Patio Doors & Garden Doors, Door Hardware & Door Accessories, fiberglass doors, Steel Doors, Entry Doors, Fibreglass Door, Custom Windows, Front entry doors,
Door & Window Sales, Doors & Windows Supply & Installation, Fiberglass door replacement, custom door manufacturer, window replacement, front door installation, entry door replacement, wrought iron door sales, custom entry doors,
HomeTech Windows,ODL Glass, Miliano Designs, Emtek Hardware, Omnia Hardware, Enrico Cassina Hardware, Baldwin Hardware, Ferco Hardware, Novatech, Verre Select, Patio Doors, Mastergrain
Premium Vinyl Windows, Vinyl Clad Windows, Steel Doors, Fibreglass Doors, Wood Doors, Custom Sidelights, Custom Transoms, Vinyl Patio Doors, Garden Doors, Custom Glass, fiberglass Doors, custom doors, entry door systems, Front entry doors,
Specializing in Custom Window & Entry Door Systems and hardware accessories, Fiberglass Door Manufacturer, Custom Front Door, Custom Doors, Vinyl window replacement, door hardware
2000