Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
15 Connie Crescent Concord, Unit 21 ON L4K 1L3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

We are very happy with our windows!! The whole Home Decor team were very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. The price for our windows was very fair. We thought that we needed to get a set of existing French Doors replaced. Joe was very honest and told us that the doors were in good shape and that we could wait on replacing them. There was a small problem with one of the screens and Joe made sure that the screen was repaired and delivered back to us in a timely fashion.

Job Price

We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Updating and simplifying my review because the scoring system is unfair on this site, being that of 10 stars halve is based on if I would recommend to others. I would give 0 simply because on my new project I decided to go elsewhere.
Simply
Door quality is good , installers were friendly and professional. What was lacking or what I had hoped was that they would be on time. I was waiting on this
project completetion to list my home. Not only this but they failed to inform me as I found out days prior to their estimate deadline that it wasn't ready. What really made me mad was that I had to call them for anyone to bother to let me know! So if I hadn't called I wonder when they would find it suitable to notify me.
After that they gave me two options of a instal , the following week or 3 weeks later. Simply giving me no options essentially, leaving me a unhappy customer.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Your review really took us by surprise. That's a very unfair rating. We have built you a stunning door. The installation went very well and based on your comments you wrote on the installation worksheet you seemed quite happy with the end result. Anyway the 4 to 6 weeks lead time we indicated on your order was an "estimate". Even though it is clearly stated in bold on the order we still try hard to fulfill our orders during that estimated time frame. The RAINY weather we've had lately has been the cause of the 1 week delay which is obviously out of our control. However when we called you to book the installation date we were there on time and on the day we promised. Our contemporary Mastergrain door (made in Canada) is an expensive door and comparing it to offshore made fiberglass doors would be inappropriate.
Congratulations on the sale of your home. The door did transform the look of your home. Surely the new owner will appreciate the quality craftsmanship we offer for many years to come. We have already received couple phone calls from your neighbours enquiring about your beautiful door. We wish you well.

The C.
1 review Acton, ON

Loving our new front door! We've had a great experience right from the get go when we met Joe at the Home Show and at the showroom. He was amazing to work with and even took us on a tour of the plant. Shai, our installer, was very friendly and professional. He definitely takes pride in his work. Wonderful workmanship. Sue is a pleasure, very friendly and helpful.

Job Price

Thank you very much and it was our pleasure working with you. Also thank you for sending us the before and after pictures. We have proudly added them to our collection.

Martin M.

When we decided to upgrade the front door of our 50 year old house, we selected three companies. Sanjeev was our initial Home Decor. You will immediately notice that Sanjeev is a very nice and courteous person. He was very thorough in explaining all the available options and pricing. We negociated a fair price and Sanjeev did a great job explaining why the price of these types of doors was high. I had three quotes for the job and they were all fairly close. What won the day for Home Decor was Sanjeev's personality and knowledge as well as the obvious superior quality doors, completely made in Canada with an iron clad warranty. I even visited the showroom an factory where the door goes through final assembly and it is state of the art.
The installation took place promptly within 4 weeks of the order. The installer (Shai) contacted me, booked the appointment and arrived on time the day if the installation. He stayed for 9 hours but was still singing at the end :-). He obviously loves his job and took the time to do a really fantastic piece of work. This thing is way more complicated than I ever thought. When he was done i looked at my 50 year old house and I can tell you, the door made a huge difference. I told Sanjeev I felt the value of my house increased by 5% instantly or $80,000 so I got a huge return on investment of almost ten times :-) ...
Also, the company was very flexible as we had to make some design changes to the door a week after order without any problems or delays.
I highly recommend Home Decor if you care about quality and get Sanjeev for a pleasant sales experience as well as Shai for installation.

Job Price

It makes all our effort worthwhile seeing a satisfied customer. The transformation will no doubt bring more business to us from your neighbourhood :) and I'd like to thank you Martin for the nice review. It means a lot to us.

HomeStars in Toronto

The service from Home Décor was fantastic. Right from the start when I called for a quote to the end product being installed the service was great. The installation was done professionally and attention was paid to all details. The assistance in selecting the right door, color and accessories was most helpful. I would highly recommend, and already have, Home Décor.
Thanks for the great door - we love it!

Job Price

Thank you very much for the beautiful review.

anakabigting

Excellent service from beginning to end. San is very professional and know his product very well.

Job Price

Thank you so much Ana. Enjoy your beautiful front entrance. I'm glad we made it just in time before your Easter holiday party.

We needed to have the front door enclosure changed and asked friends and family for recommendations. Home Decor was one of those recommended and we are more than satisfied. The salesperson who came to our home had a very professional attitude. He gave a lot of attention to detail and explained what options Home Decor could offer. All of theses factors contributed to us choosing this company.
The workmanship seems to be top rate and the installer was very thorough and made sure to leave the area clean after he finished his work.
When we needed to call you regarding a small item they responded immediately – talk about “after sales service” – outstanding.
We are very satisfied and would definitely recommend Home Decor the salesperson to anyone who would be looking to buy or replace a door or door enclosure.

Job Price

Thank you very much. We are glad that you are happy with your Door and you will surely enjoy it for years to come.

Nick

Great job. Really happy with the results. We are getting tons of compliments and have already referred others.

Job Price

Thank you Nick for the review. We are glad that you love your new front door!

Robert
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

Home Décor Window and Door Centre Inc. were absolutely outstanding to work with. Joe Gerring came to our home, helped us through the design phase and did a great job keeping us informed on project progress. Joe is the consummate professional and he delivered a fantastic customer experience. The front doors/sidelights and the rear storm doors arrived as planned and the installation was neat and very well done. The doors look great and we are more than satisfied with the whole process. I would highly recommend Joe and the Home Décor team to anyone looking for great quality workmanship, high attention to detail and outstanding customer care.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. Joe is very detail oriented and we are proud to have him as part of our team.

K. T.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Removing an old home door and Instillation of new fibreglass door complete with hardwares and deadlock

Job Price

It's quite a transformation. Enjoy the new look and thank you for your business.

More about Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Windows & Doors

Home Decor Window and Door Centre provides our customers with high-quality custom entry door & window products and an unsurpassed level of customer service, with over 20 years in the window & door business. We carry a wide range of quality products designed to meet new home construction and remodeling needs; customized to meet your needs. We provide the best quality installation and no project is too large or too small. You will be happy with your choice, from the initial call to our friendly office, to professionally-finished products. We encourage you to work with our consultants to 'create your own style...your way...'.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Picture Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Horizontal Sliders, Single/Double Hung Windows, Specialty Shapes, Custom Doors, Door Sidelights, Door Transoms, Patio Doors & Garden Doors, Door Hardware & Door Accessories, fiberglass doors, Steel Doors, Entry Doors, Fibreglass Door, Custom Windows, Front entry doors,
Door & Window Sales, Doors & Windows Supply & Installation, Fiberglass door replacement, custom door manufacturer, window replacement, front door installation, entry door replacement, wrought iron door sales, custom entry doors,
HomeTech Windows,ODL Glass, Miliano Designs, Emtek Hardware, Omnia Hardware, Enrico Cassina Hardware, Baldwin Hardware, Ferco Hardware, Novatech, Verre Select, Patio Doors, Mastergrain
Premium Vinyl Windows, Vinyl Clad Windows, Steel Doors, Fibreglass Doors, Wood Doors, Custom Sidelights, Custom Transoms, Vinyl Patio Doors, Garden Doors, Custom Glass, fiberglass Doors, custom doors, entry door systems, Front entry doors,
Specializing in Custom Window & Entry Door Systems and hardware accessories, Fiberglass Door Manufacturer, Custom Front Door, Custom Doors, Vinyl window replacement, door hardware
2000