Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
15 Connie Crescent Concord, Unit 21 ON L4K 1L3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

m.mamisa

Home decor window & door centre is very dependable company which you can fully trust to professionally complete the job. Great staff who are very knowledgeable and experts in their tasks, highly recommending them.

Job Price

We greatly appreciate your comments. Mike and the guys at the back will be very glad to see your review.

Kleinburg H.
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Excellent turn around time. Highest quality workmanship. Very clean install. Delivered everything as promised. Beautiful work!

Job Price

Thank you Marcel. It was a pleasure working with you.

Karen Verrelli from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Extremely pleased with our new doors! The entire process was professional and on time.
Joe was fantastic to deal with and the 2 installers did a phenomenal job.
Highly recommend and already have to family and friends.

Job Price

Thank you for your very kind words and the nice review! We here at Home Decor appreciate your business!

Shelley B.
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

My husband and I are quite particular about what we want and expect high quality and good service. This company from start to finish for the entire job was executed to perfection! Right from first visit to installation and we were also contacted by owner after to make sure we were pleased.

I wish all companies were this easy to do business with. The employees that installed the door took pride in their work and cleaned up everything before they left. I have and I will recommend this company.

thank you for a great job and a beautiful new door that has changed the curb appeal dramatically!

Job Price

The entire team would like to thank you for the opportunity. We are excited we were able to help out to achieve the results you desired.

HomeStars in Toronto

I researched thoroughly and visited almost every door company in Vaughan. Most companies claim to produce the highest quality Fiberglass doors so that didn't help much in weeding out the bad from the good until I went and did my own independent research. Here are a few things that I felt were different about Home Decor Window & Door Centre:
? discussion with Staff members was very informational and factual.
? a visit to their factory and a walkthrough of the work they do verified every verbal piece of information provided.
? the company is actually not set up to build cheap doors and that spoke volume of their quality.
? Of all the companies out there Mastergrain recommended Home Decor Window & Door Centre.
I am very pleased with my front door. Apparently I'm not the only one, so are my neighbours who are actively pursuing getting theirs done too.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We have already received numerous phone calls from your neighbours & friends. We sincerely appreciate the business and thank you again for all the referrals.

Cliff
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

We met a rep, Joe, from hdw&dc inc at the national home show this spring. Joe was very informative & spent a considerable amount of time with us answering all of our questions. We arranged for a no obligation estimate at our home. During this process Joe made some suggestions for the installation. Before we signed the purchase contract, we were clear with Joe we didn't want the door installed until ongoing renovations at our home were complete. Joe & the staff at the office were very accommodating. Our door was installed last week. The installers were punctual, friendly & extremely professional. They used the same care removing our builder grade entry door as they used installing our new door. We are very happy with the color choice, appearance & added security this new door adds to our home. Thanks to the staff at the office & Joe for making this such a positive experience!!

Job Price

We thank you Donna and Cliff for writing this review! It was a pleasure to work with you and we appreciate your business.

francinecheang
1 review Newmarket, ON

To future customers of Home Decor Window: From beginning to end, the customer service was impeccable!!
The consultation was in depth and lots of "samples" to choose from. Never felt rushed to commit or that recommendations were to "get our money".
Owners were extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly (always a plus)!
Sanjeev (one of the owners) has always been a call away and came by to visit after the installation to ensure we were 110% satisfied with everything.
Thank you! Thank you! Love, love, love our door :) :)
F&P

Job Price

Thank you Very much for your business. It's been a pleasure working with you. One of our Facebook ads showcased your door and we received tremendous traffic to our site and lots of likes - it was really cool

We are very happy with our windows!! The whole Home Decor team were very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. The price for our windows was very fair. We thought that we needed to get a set of existing French Doors replaced. Joe was very honest and told us that the doors were in good shape and that we could wait on replacing them. There was a small problem with one of the screens and Joe made sure that the screen was repaired and delivered back to us in a timely fashion.

Job Price

We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Updating and simplifying my review because the scoring system is unfair on this site, being that of 10 stars halve is based on if I would recommend to others. I would give 0 simply because on my new project I decided to go elsewhere.
Simply
Door quality is good , installers were friendly and professional. What was lacking or what I had hoped was that they would be on time. I was waiting on this
project completetion to list my home. Not only this but they failed to inform me as I found out days prior to their estimate deadline that it wasn't ready. What really made me mad was that I had to call them for anyone to bother to let me know! So if I hadn't called I wonder when they would find it suitable to notify me.
After that they gave me two options of a instal , the following week or 3 weeks later. Simply giving me no options essentially, leaving me a unhappy customer.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Your review really took us by surprise. That's a very unfair rating. We have built you a stunning door. The installation went very well and based on your comments you wrote on the installation worksheet you seemed quite happy with the end result. Anyway the 4 to 6 weeks lead time we indicated on your order was an "estimate". Even though it is clearly stated in bold on the order we still try hard to fulfill our orders during that estimated time frame. The RAINY weather we've had lately has been the cause of the 1 week delay which is obviously out of our control. However when we called you to book the installation date we were there on time and on the day we promised. Our contemporary Mastergrain door (made in Canada) is an expensive door and comparing it to offshore made fiberglass doors would be inappropriate.
Congratulations on the sale of your home. The door did transform the look of your home. Surely the new owner will appreciate the quality craftsmanship we offer for many years to come. We have already received couple phone calls from your neighbours enquiring about your beautiful door. We wish you well.

PV
1 review Hamilton, ON

I am very happy with my new doors and window! The entire project ran smoothly from start to finish and the doors and window were installed ahead of schedule. From the initial meeting, to the door and hardware selection, to the installation - every step was enjoyable. The entire team was professional and very knowledgeable about the products and what would best suit my home, my taste and my budget. The tear down of my old doors and windows was expertly done with no damage to the surrounding space. The installation crew left my home clean and tidy after each work day. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We love the before, during & after pictures you posted. The Pictures speak a thousand words. The door looks really grand. Well worth the investment.

More about Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Windows & Doors

Home Decor Window and Door Centre provides our customers with high-quality custom entry door & window products and an unsurpassed level of customer service, with over 20 years in the window & door business. We carry a wide range of quality products designed to meet new home construction and remodeling needs; customized to meet your needs. We provide the best quality installation and no project is too large or too small. You will be happy with your choice, from the initial call to our friendly office, to professionally-finished products. We encourage you to work with our consultants to 'create your own style...your way...'.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Picture Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Horizontal Sliders, Single/Double Hung Windows, Specialty Shapes, Custom Doors, Door Sidelights, Door Transoms, Patio Doors & Garden Doors, Door Hardware & Door Accessories, fiberglass doors, Steel Doors, Entry Doors, Fibreglass Door, Custom Windows, Front entry doors,
Door & Window Sales, Doors & Windows Supply & Installation, Fiberglass door replacement, custom door manufacturer, window replacement, front door installation, entry door replacement, wrought iron door sales, custom entry doors,
HomeTech Windows,ODL Glass, Miliano Designs, Emtek Hardware, Omnia Hardware, Enrico Cassina Hardware, Baldwin Hardware, Ferco Hardware, Novatech, Verre Select, Patio Doors, Mastergrain
Premium Vinyl Windows, Vinyl Clad Windows, Steel Doors, Fibreglass Doors, Wood Doors, Custom Sidelights, Custom Transoms, Vinyl Patio Doors, Garden Doors, Custom Glass, fiberglass Doors, custom doors, entry door systems, Front entry doors,
Specializing in Custom Window & Entry Door Systems and hardware accessories, Fiberglass Door Manufacturer, Custom Front Door, Custom Doors, Vinyl window replacement, door hardware
2000