George Griffiths & Sons (1988) Ltd.

Plumbing
300 Steelcase Rd W Markham ON L3R 2W2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Richmond Hill  >  George Griffiths & Sons (1988) Ltd.

Reviews for George Griffiths & Sons (1988) Ltd.

A & J in North York
A & J in North York
8 reviews North York, ON

Plumbing

I had a sewage backup in my basement. My contractor recommended him to clear up my backup and find out why it backed up. He cleared few laundry pipe and tub since that was where it was coming from. But I noticed there were bit of water coming from the clean out and ask him to why. He opened it up and there were water rising. He cleared that out but not completely and told me we need to put the camera through to find out what is wrong. Depending on what we find, we can call the city or not but it will cost me extra $250 for the camera. He told me if we called the city and it wasn't city side, we might get charged. We actually did find that there were problems on the city side so when I called the city I found out that, when there is a sewage backup, we suppose to call the city first and they will put camera through with no charge to find out where is happening. So the plumber wasn't honest the fact that I had to first get him to use the camera before I can call the city. I could have called the city and they would have cleared the blockage and use the camera free of charge before we even know if it is on our private or city side.

Kevin and Litsa
Kevin and Litsa

rough-in plumbing and finishing to second suite

A plumbing company that is a pleasure to work with! A family run business that calls back/ shows up on time/ does quality work at a competitive price. We have used this company a couple of times now - reliable and prompt.