Exclusive Floor Sales Ltd

David
David
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Laminate and Carpet - Purchase and Installation

I had three companies visit my home in Maple Ridge to quote for installation of carpet/laminate in five rooms, plus a large landing and two stairwells. Exclusive Floors had a very competitive price and the rep who visited - Bhupinder - explained the details of the job in much more detail than the reps from the other companies. The follow up quote from Bhupinder was also extremely detailed, and this rep was polite and extremely punctual in responding to any questions I had through email or by phone. The install itself went very well - the workers were hardworking and paid close attention to detail, leaving the home very clean. In short, I am very glad that I decided to go with Exclusive Floors and would not hesitate to use them again. Thank you Bhupinder.

Dieter
Dieter

stair carpets

We ordered stair carpet manufactured by Shaw from a color sample, when delivered the carpet did not match the sample.
This was not our or the Store fault, Shaw coloration was just too far off.
The installer took the carpet back, we had concerns that we would get problems and attended the store, to see what could be done. Meliha contacted the manufacturing Rep, who tried to see if he could get a carpet closer to the sample color, regrettably they Shaw could not match since it changed its color line up. Meliha at the store also indicated that Shaw does have a color gurantee but we had to pick a different carpet from the Shaw carpet line, the next closes color was of the Shaw Caress line, I did not know cost more $ per sq foot, but there was no additional cost to us.
In the end the carpet turned out very nice and it was absulut no hassle .
Any Business that stands behind it product especially when things go wrong is worth supporting, well done Meliha at Exclusive Flooring and Shaw Carpets.

DHultgren from Delta
DHultgren from Delta
15 reviews Delta, BC

Flooring for House Reno

We're renovating a fixer upper and decided to purchase stock through Exclusive Floor Sales. We purchased both bathroom tile and hardwood.

Meliha was very helpful and patient with us. She allowed us to take home showroom samples, and was open to negotiating price based on volume. She was also very flexible with us when we changed our mind on the hardwood we selected, despite having the original order filled and waiting.

Home delivery is a nice option and not too expensive.

We still have a lot of house to complete, and we will definitely work with Exclusive for the rest of our home if we can.

Amanda from Surrey
Amanda from Surrey

Hardwood Floors

Got hard wood floors for my condo and they were extremely helpful with what kind of flooring I should go with and what color. They weren't trying to upsell me they were just making sure that I was getting the most for my money and what would last the longest and look the best in my condo. Its been a year and I still love the flooring that I chose.

Eileen from Surrey
Eileen from Surrey

Flooring

We were building a new home and Exclusive Floor Sales came in to do all the hardwood, carpets, and tiles. We received outstanding service and had no complaints. The salesman was especially pleasant to deal with and there was no trouble with the workers.

Garry from Surrey
Garry from Surrey

Flooring

I have hired Exclusive Floor Sales to complete many projects in my home. They have replaced carpet, hardwood flooring, and tiles. I’m very happy with the service and have continued to hire this company for a long time. The products they use are good quality and the pricing is reasonable and fair.

More about Exclusive Floor Sales Ltd

Exclusive Floors is a Surrey based specialist in Floor Coverings and design. Established in 1979 we have grown to become Vancouver's premiere flooring dealer with over 40 team members and 75 installation specialists with expertise to help you with your project. We work with carpet, wood, tile, laminate, vinyl, and ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Surrey?