Evangelista Construction

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Malton  >  Evangelista Construction

Reviews for Evangelista Construction

Susan from Mississauga
Susan from Mississauga

Stamped concrete walkways /entrance ways and patio areas

Evangelista Construction were professional from the intial visit through to completion of the project. Our project was complicated and required working with other trades and bylaws. Candido represented all our concerns to the other trades and problem solved. The end product was aesthetically pleasing, solid and durable. The workmanship has lasted through all seasons including this very tough last winter. Any issues we had Candido resolved. Any maintenance required has never been an issue. The project was billed based on the estimate given. The work was completed within the time lines discussed. I would not hesitate to recommend Evangelista Construction to any homeowner wanting to beautify and add value to their home using stamped concrete.

Jason from Bolton
Jason from Bolton
4 reviews Bolton, ON

Poor Stamped Concrete Job - No accountability

Candido and his team did my stamped concrete job back in 2003. This was a massive job.. I had my driveway (3 car garage), side walk ways, front stairs, 70% of my backyard and a concrete elevated patio done. I only recently came across this site and wanted to share my horrible experience. About 50% of the job came out great, unfortunately my driveway did not make it through the first winter. The job was completed in the summer and by spring time there was holes everywhere on my driveway as all the stones had popped once the ground thawed. After reaching out to Candido, he informed me that he was having problems with the cement provider and that he had a job coming up in the area and would come by to fix all the holes. Weeks passed, after dozens of phone calls and constant work to try and hold him accountable I ultimately gave up. I have spent the last 10 years constantly repairing the poor job done by Evengelista every spring. If Evangelista were to address this once and for all, then I would happily retract my complaint. But some how I doubt that after years of dodging my phone calls, he is not about to take accountability now. If you are looking to get a stamped concrete job done, my recommendation is look elsewhere as you will likely be disappointed.

RA in Streetsville
RA in Streetsville

Front Porch, Flower bed & Patio

Project was completed on time and as agreed. No hard sell by Candido. Would highly recommend. Although the weather was bad leading upto our committed date (resulting in delays in previous jobs), they still managed to start on time and finished as agreed.

Marc from Mississauga
Marc from Mississauga

Stamped Concrete - Patio & Front Walkway

Without a doubt this is the best contractor experience my wife and I have ever had. Their work is top quality and their timeliness and customer service is second to none. They have just completed work for my neighbor who is also very happy with the work.