Dupont Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Dupont Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Dupont Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Ben, Bloor West Village-Toronto
Ben, Bloor West Village-Toronto

New furnace and air conditioning installation

We recently got Dupont Heating and A/C to install two air conditioners and one new high efficiency furnace in our houise. The installation was somewhat complicated. We were worried about this install because we had some other mechanical contractor do some other work on the house which did not go well. Pat came and met with us. He was very professional. He came up with some sound solutions, was very confident in the abilities of his crew, gave us a written estimate and clearly explained what they would install and how. He made us feel at ease. Their pricing was very reasonable from our experience. The crew arrived as was scheduled, Mario listened to my initial concerns regarding aesthetics and they delivered. Mario and Vito worked very hard. They went that extra step to ensure that the work was done properly. They even fixed a number of items that were incorrectly installed by my previous mechanical contractor at no additional charge. We are both Architects. We work with mechanical contractors all the time. We rarely find a mechanical contractor that tries to see the whole picture and takes pride in those little details that so many other mechanical contractors do not care about. Dupont is one such contractor. We would have no reservation in recomending Dupont to anyone requiring heating and air conditioning work. We will also pass on the same recomendation to our clients in the future. Thank You Pat, Mario, and Vito.

Bloor West
Bloor West
9.8/10

new furnace and air conditioner

When I called Dupont Heating they scheduled and in-house free of charge quote immediately. Pat came to my house and gave me a very educational info session on Carrier air conditioners and furnaces. I was extermely grateful for all the info since it allowed me to make an educated decision as to which units I was going to purchase. Other companies gave me quotes over the phone (not in writing) or never described exactly which units they were going to install. The following week the Dupont Heating installers came to my house at 8:30 am promptly. Mario, Sam and Samy installed my air conditioner and furnace quickly and neatly. They went above and beyond their responsibility by reinstalling some exhaust pipes to allow for more headroom in my furnace room. I would highly recommend Dupont Heating to anyone who needs a new air conditioner or furnace. THANKS GUYS!

Cathy from Toronto
Cathy from Toronto

9.5/10

Furnace/Boiler Repair

We had to have Dupont in to fix an issue with our boiler just as the temperatures outside started to drop. They made themselves available for us and were prompt and polite, fixing the boiler and agreeing to come back for a complete cleaning/service in the following days. We will use them from now on.

More about Dupont Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

What We Do Ensure your heating system operates at peak efficiency with services from Dupont Heating & Air Conditioning. With over 40 years in the business, we provide competitive pricing and hands-on service for residential, commercial and industrial clients. We can handle small to large heating projects from home furnaces ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in North York?