HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Don Mills Roofing

Reviews for Don Mills Roofing

Dick P.
Dick P.

Installation of a new roof.

Don Mills Roofing removed the current shingles on our house and replaced them with new shingles. They completed the work very effectively over two days, managing the work between periods of rain. The work was all done according to our agreement and their team was friendly and easy to deal with.
They were professional in all respects, including cleaning up after the work was finished, and we are very satisfied with the outcome.

Thanks Dick, it was a pleasure working for you and the new colour you picked looks great on the house. The team really appreciates the positive review.

A B.
A B.

Roof replacement

Everything was done on time and as promised. Very satisfied with the replacement of the roof (shingles).

Thanks Al for the positive review, we really appreciate it.

Elaine
Elaine
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

ROOF

John and his team came on time and got to work immediately. An excellent job was done on our new roof and I definitely would recommend them to my friends and family. The roofers cleaned up after themselves and the teamwork among them was noticeable. His employees have been with Don Mills for years now and that says a lot for the integrity of this company.

Thanks for the great review Elaine, it was a pleasure working for you and the team appreciates the positive review

RMS
RMS

replace roof shingles and add ice & water shield

John listened to my concerns that I have with ice dams, due to the cathedral ceiling. Don Mills Roofing also did a couple of touches to accommodate some of oddities on the roof.

Thanks Rod for the positive review we really appreciate it

Bassett
Bassett

Roof replacement

Don Mills Roofing is a trustworthy and reliable roofing company. Our roof was badly damaged during the windstorms we experienced last spring. The asphalt shingles fell off due to the powerful wind and we had several bare spots. I called John to schedule an appointment to have the roof re-shingled and asked if he could accommodate and provide us with same day temporary patch for these bare spots to prevent further damage to the property as the forecast was calling for heavy rain fall in the next two days.
Despite being busy, John brought in a couple of guys within hours and they patched the bare spots to prevent further damage from the rain, and two weeks later they were back to re-shingle the roof. The boys were professionals, courteous, and their workmanship was second to none. John and his crew did a good job and charged us a very fair price and the work was done in a professional and timely manner. I will definitely recommend Don Mills Roofing to family & friends.

Thanks Bassett, we really appreciate the great review and it's was a pleasure working with you.

Ray
Ray

Following several major wind storms where shingle blew off the roof, we called several roofing companies to replace the roof. We decided to go with Don Mills Roofing because John has been in business 30 years, and because of his prompt and informative responses to our questions. For example, helped us choose tile colour, then gave us addresses where we could see the tiles on a house with bricks of the same colour as our house. John and his crew arrived when scheduled and finished on time, and left our property clean. We recommend Don Mills Roofing without hesitation.

Thanks Ray for the positive review, I think the colour you picked looks great on the house.

James
James

Shingle Replacement Job in Scarborough

I strongly recommend John and his crew from Don Mills Roofing. He accommodated all of my contract revisions, completed the shingle replacement job as expected and is great value. As well, I performed a post inspection of the shingle work a few days after the wind storm. Everything looked fine except there was a shingle that was hanging off the side of my house. I contacted John with a picture and he responded and resolved the very minor issue in a timely manner. My expectation is the quality of the warranty service stays true going forward, I will update this review if this is not the case.

Thanks James for the positive review are team really appreciates it

mcheatley
mcheatley

Roof

My roof was stripped and re-shingled by Don Mills Roofing. This is the second time I've used them and I'm very satisfied with the their service - both times.

Thanks for the positive review, colour looks great on your house

Constantine
Constantine

Roof replacement

Work was completed on time, on budget. Very professional conduct. Communicated issues and alternatives. Cleaned work site daily. Took photos of specific areas that were deficient. Real attention to get the details right. They had undertaken work at both my neighbors who recommended them.
John Landry and his team are real pros.

Thanks for the great review, the solar skylight we installed looks great

Scott B.
Scott B.

Roof replacement

This is the second time that I've used Don Mills Roofing for my roof replacement. John and crew performed the work over two days with a complete site clean-up each day. As with my first experience, the roof looks great and I'm confident that it will last at least as long as the previous one due to improvements in shingle technology.

Highly recommend John and his team.

Thanks for the great review we really appreciate it. The colour you picked looks great on the house.

More about Don Mills Roofing

Eavestrough
Don Mills Roofing is a residential roofing company with over 35 years of experience. Our company was established in 1994 by third generation roofer, John Landry.
We have built a strong reputation for providing dependable and quality workmanship that is consistently delivered on time and on budget.