HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Don Mills Roofing

Reviews for Don Mills Roofing

RMS
RMS

replace roof shingles and add ice & water shield

John listened to my concerns that I have with ice dams, due to the cathedral ceiling. Don Mills Roofing also did a couple of touches to accommodate some of oddities on the roof.

Thanks Rod for the positive review we really appreciate it

Bassett
Bassett

Roof replacement

Don Mills Roofing is a trustworthy and reliable roofing company. Our roof was badly damaged during the windstorms we experienced last spring. The asphalt shingles fell off due to the powerful wind and we had several bare spots. I called John to schedule an appointment to have the roof re-shingled and asked if he could accommodate and provide us with same day temporary patch for these bare spots to prevent further damage to the property as the forecast was calling for heavy rain fall in the next two days.
Despite being busy, John brought in a couple of guys within hours and they patched the bare spots to prevent further damage from the rain, and two weeks later they were back to re-shingle the roof. The boys were professionals, courteous, and their workmanship was second to none. John and his crew did a good job and charged us a very fair price and the work was done in a professional and timely manner. I will definitely recommend Don Mills Roofing to family & friends.

Thanks Bassett, we really appreciate the great review and it's was a pleasure working with you.

Ray
Ray

Following several major wind storms where shingle blew off the roof, we called several roofing companies to replace the roof. We decided to go with Don Mills Roofing because John has been in business 30 years, and because of his prompt and informative responses to our questions. For example, helped us choose tile colour, then gave us addresses where we could see the tiles on a house with bricks of the same colour as our house. John and his crew arrived when scheduled and finished on time, and left our property clean. We recommend Don Mills Roofing without hesitation.

Thanks Ray for the positive review, I think the colour you picked looks great on the house.

James
James

Shingle Replacement Job in Scarborough

I strongly recommend John and his crew from Don Mills Roofing. He accommodated all of my contract revisions, completed the shingle replacement job as expected and is great value. As well, I performed a post inspection of the shingle work a few days after the wind storm. Everything looked fine except there was a shingle that was hanging off the side of my house. I contacted John with a picture and he responded and resolved the very minor issue in a timely manner. My expectation is the quality of the warranty service stays true going forward, I will update this review if this is not the case.

Thanks James for the positive review are team really appreciates it

mcheatley
mcheatley

Roof

My roof was stripped and re-shingled by Don Mills Roofing. This is the second time I've used them and I'm very satisfied with the their service - both times.

Thanks for the positive review, colour looks great on your house

Constantine
Constantine

Roof replacement

Work was completed on time, on budget. Very professional conduct. Communicated issues and alternatives. Cleaned work site daily. Took photos of specific areas that were deficient. Real attention to get the details right. They had undertaken work at both my neighbors who recommended them.
John Landry and his team are real pros.

Thanks for the great review, the solar skylight we installed looks great

Scott B.
Scott B.

Roof replacement

This is the second time that I've used Don Mills Roofing for my roof replacement. John and crew performed the work over two days with a complete site clean-up each day. As with my first experience, the roof looks great and I'm confident that it will last at least as long as the previous one due to improvements in shingle technology.

Highly recommend John and his team.

Thanks for the great review we really appreciate it. The colour you picked looks great on the house.

rossjen
rossjen

Removed and replace shingles

On time, good work, cleaned up overall very good, would recommend to others. they were very professional

Thanks Ross for the positive review

greg.david16
greg.david16

Roof reshingled

The team from Don Mills Roofing arrived before their appointed time and sat patiently until it hit 7:30 a.m. Then it was all hands on deck as the four-person crew got to work stripping off the old shingles and putting on the new ones. They were courteous, professional and cleaned up after themselves. We found a few old roofing nails on the back patio, but that's to be expected because of the sheer number of them. You're going to miss a few! The new shingles look great and we're very happy. Bring on the rain and snow! I would recommend Don Mills Roofing in a heartbeat.

Greg thanks for the positive review

renata_lindner
renata_lindner

Removed and replaced shingles from house and carport. Removed and re-installed skylights over carport. Installed 1/2 plywood over and complete house and carport. Installed new synthetic paper over all house and carport. Replaced, vents, etc.

John and his team carried out the project in a very professional manner. Fast, clean and seamless. The roof has never looked this neat in the 45 years we have lived in the house. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review our team really appreciates it

More about Don Mills Roofing

Eavestrough
Don Mills Roofing is a residential roofing company with over 35 years of experience. Our company was established in 1994 by third generation roofer, John Landry.
We have built a strong reputation for providing dependable and quality workmanship that is consistently delivered on time and on budget.