Distinctive Broadloom & Interiors

Carpet & Rug Retailers
25 Pollard St Richmond Hill ON L4B 1A8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Richmond Hill  >  Distinctive Broadloom & Interiors

Reviews for Distinctive Broadloom & Interiors

905-731-7977
25 Pollard St
Richmond Hill
L4B 1A8

Distinctive Broadloom was very reliable and did a great job installing new carpeting throughout my home. The had a good selection of broadloom to choose from and the installation was well done. Thanks!

Tanya in North york
Tanya in North york

Carpet Selection and Installation

I shopped around for carpets for weeks before stumbling upon Distinctive Broadloom. I decided to drop in and to my surprise they had a wide selection of carpets at great prices and better yet they had the best customer service in all the stores I visited. I worked with Andrew who helped us pick out the carpet we installed in our 5 bedrooms. He worked with our schedule and sent top notch installers to do the work. The installers were very professional and hard workers. The rooms were not easy to lay carpet and they did a great job - especially in the closets! I highly recommend Distinctive. We will be going back to them to lay carpet on our Hollywood stairs.

Willie from Toronto
Willie from Toronto

Broadloom

Very nice and accomodating people to deal with. Large showroom had plenty of choice and they have a large inventory. Intallation was quick and very well done. Their prices are excellent.