Day Tom Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Day Tom Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Anon in Old Toronto
Anon in Old Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Fantastic job. My bathroom looks great and I love my heated floors! Tom and Jaimie are very skilled in their craft. I do not hesitate giving them my highest recommendation!

Tomtheplumer2016 in Toronto
Tomtheplumer2016 in Toronto

Toilet Repair

Previous installation not done properly. Called Tom for help. Repair specialist, Jamie arrived within two hours. Analyzed the problem and made the necessary repairs in a timely manned. This was the most "mess free" plumbing repair ever.

Burst Pipes

Fast response and great price. Highly professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Job completed quickly and efficiently. I will be using Tom and his team for any future plumbing work. I would highly recommend Tom for your plumbing needs.

S Roman from Toronto
S Roman from Toronto

Burst Pipes

You don't realize how important really good plumbers are - until your pipes burst. This happened to us today. After shutting the water off at the main, we called Tom Day Plumbing. When the situation was explained, Tom had someone here within 45 minutes. The problem (which was nowhere near as serious as we thought) was assessed quickly and efficiently; the plumber who did the work was polite and extremely knowledgeable - all in all, a terrific representative of the way the company does business. I don't usually write reviews but, after the excellent customer service we received today - both on the phone and at our home - I felt that I had to let everyone know that there ARE reliable and trustworthy people in the plumbing and heating industry, and Tom Day is most certainly at the top of the list. Without reservation, highly recommended!!

Michael Smith from Old Toronto
Michael Smith from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Drain replacement

Tom and his crew arrived promptly , did a thorough inspection, offered a reasonable quote and completed the work promised on time and with minimal disruption. They are fast, friendly and efficient and I will definitely recommend them to neighbours and friends

E. Bowler in Toronto
E. Bowler in Toronto

Small bathroom renovation

Tom and his workmen are clean, neat and efficient. They kept to the schedule, they were cheerful and polite and answered every question we asked. We would recommend them to anyone.

Terrence Ray in TORONTO
Terrence Ray in TORONTO
1 review TORONTO, ON

Major drain back up

I had a major sewage back up in my basement I called Tom he came within 30 minutes as he promised he snaked my main drain to clear the sewage away then he put down a camera and showed me the problem (it was tree roots that had broke in to my main drain under my front lawn Tom and his men started to dig it up and he replaced the broken part and then filled the hole back in all of this was done within 2days and then one of Toms men power washed my basement flool with a cleaning solution ,fantastic plumbers and a fantastic job Thank u Tom and your men

Sally in Toronto
Sally in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Sink Faucet

I called Tom Day Plumbing for a quote on a sink Faucet. Tom himself came to my home very promptly after I called. He was very professional and courteous and gave me a very reasonable quote(I checked out other plumbers too) I will be using Tom for all my plumbing needs ..thx Tom